PDA

View Full Version : AJ Lee's Tattoo

Savio
09-29-2013, 10:16 AM
What kind of message is WWE sending making fun of AJ Lee's Tattoo? To not really care about the business? Then Why should we care if she or anyone wins a title?

DrCrawford
09-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Did I miss something?

whiteyford
09-29-2013, 11:53 AM
It's no penis sword that's for sure.

Ruien
09-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Did I miss something?

I second thing.

Tazz Dan
09-29-2013, 01:58 PM
Apparently they're giving her a hard time because she had the date of her first title win tattooed onto her neck, and it is allegedly seen as a 'markish' thing to do.

This story is being spread by Ryan Clark and such over a comment Jerry Lawler and JBL made on Raw I think.

Personally, I think too much is being made of this. She's a heel and they made a joke. Lets move on.

weather vane
09-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Tazz Dan nailed it. Who cares?

Chavo Classic
09-29-2013, 02:19 PM
I think it looks great

http://mimg.ugo.com/201104/8/5/9/185958/cuts/ajnewtattoo_528x297.jpg

Cool King
09-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I didn't know she was apparently getting a hard time for it.

She has a tattoo of when she won the title, so what? It's quite obvious it means a lot to her and everyone knows that when it comes to tattoos, it's best to get one of something that has a meaning behind it.

I see no problem with it personally. But looking at it, I was expecting an actual date. Something like 6/16/13 or June 16th 2013, not what she actually got....

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2013/09/eee.jpg

It doesn't really look like a tattoo. It looks more like someone got a black ballpoint pen and drew it on her as she slept.

But it's her body and if she's happy with it, then that's all that matters really.

Emperor Smeat
09-29-2013, 02:47 PM
This story is being spread by Ryan Clark and such over a comment Jerry Lawler and JBL made on Raw I think.

Personally, I think too much is being made of this. She's a heel and they made a joke. Lets move on.

Yeah JBL and King cracking jokes isn't a big deal considering they do it to almost everyone regardless if they are a heel or not. Up until somewhat recently King was still making goat jokes about Bryan.

The tattoo itself is barely visible and just seems like a petty thing to be upset about because her tattoo has a different meaning than everyone else with tattoos.

Frank Drebin
09-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Love the world where if you don't have da fire and da passion for the business you don't deserve anything but if you have da fire and da passion you're a mark. Whatevs.

Guessing it started because you have to rib the heel when on commentary and you might as well push the notion that the title means so much to her that she got a tat which will be a thing that gets pointed out again when she drops it.

Curd
09-29-2013, 03:39 PM
Love the world where if you don't have da fire and da passion for the business you don't deserve anything but if you have da fire and da passion you're a mark. Whatevs.

Guessing it started because you have to rib the heel when on commentary and you might as well push the notion that the title means so much to her that she got a tat which will be a thing that gets pointed out again when she drops it.

Yeah, one is walking on eggshells when displaying passion because of the very reasons Frank identified.

Ultra Mantis
09-29-2013, 04:00 PM
She should have just got 61,613 skulls done then whenever anyone asks why she could just say "I dunno man, I just like skulls" and not look like she cares about achieving her dreams, accomplishing things or any other markish stuff.

Savio
09-29-2013, 04:56 PM
Whether it's legit back stage heat or not. Its weird to hear the announcers making fun of her tattoo about her winning the ultimate prize. Not only does it bury her but the title and the divas division.

Corporate CockSnogger
09-29-2013, 05:05 PM
Who does it bury the division to? People on the internet who have to analyse every minute detail of every single show? 'Cause I'd say the majority of those already know it's a meaningless division.

ron the dial
09-29-2013, 05:16 PM
i have the date that i won the jr. high spelling bee tattooed on the shaft of my penis so i don't see what the big deal is.

The Rogerer
09-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Fuck this shitty dirtsheet shit, Triple A should be ashamed of himself....

EXCEPT THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH EFFORT

Curd
09-29-2013, 05:39 PM
i have the date that i won the jr. high spelling bee tattooed on the shaft of my penis so i don't see what the big deal is.

What font size?

ron the dial
09-29-2013, 05:42 PM
48 point times new roman

Curd
09-29-2013, 05:43 PM
48 point times new roman

That's f'n awesome and totally worthy of your 2013 KOTF! :y:

Savio
09-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Who does it bury the division to?
Anyone listening to commentary when AJ is out.

Corporate CockSnogger
09-29-2013, 05:56 PM
You skipped the rest of my post out there. Casual fans won't care, and I explained the "other" type of fans.

Bad News Gertner
09-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Whoever gave that 12 year old girl a tattoo should be arrested!

Savio
09-29-2013, 07:23 PM
You skipped the rest of my post out there. Casual fans won't care, and I explained the "other" type of fans.
What about the children?

ron the dial
09-29-2013, 07:28 PM
http://theloveumake.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2010-11-24_155521-600x331.jpg

THE CHILDREN

Fignuts
09-29-2013, 07:38 PM
This strikes me as one of those stories that is bullshit, and its just dirt sheet morons overrexagerrating things

Tazz Dan
09-29-2013, 08:18 PM
This strikes me as one of those stories that is bullshit, and its just dirt sheet morons overrexagerrating things

Tazz Dan
09-29-2013, 08:21 PM
I mean seriously, do they think that maybe, just MAYBE, she may have been given a heads-up that something would be mentioned in commentary during the match as part of the ongoing storyline. It baffles me sometimes that these 'reporters' hear something and the talent involved is being 'buried on live TV', when in actuality, the talent may have an idea of things that are being said whilst they wrestle. Am I the only one who thinks that the commentators have notes going into the matches they feed off occasionally, and it's not all just off the hip, or Vince screaming at them?

Ruien
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM
Yes you are. Silly Tazz Dan thinking outside the box.

Tazz Dan
09-29-2013, 09:34 PM
I really only went with that rant so I could use the word baffle.

DrCrawford
09-29-2013, 10:39 PM
I noticed this tattoo on raw last week, didn't know it looked like crap. but if its what she likes I guess.

Savio
09-29-2013, 11:26 PM
I mean seriously, do they think that maybe, just MAYBE, she may have been given a heads-up that something would be mentioned in commentary during the match as part of the ongoing storyline. It baffles me sometimes that these 'reporters' hear something and the talent involved is being 'buried on live TV', when in actuality, the talent may have an idea of things that are being said whilst they wrestle. Am I the only one who thinks that the commentators have notes going into the matches they feed off occasionally, and it's not all just off the hip, or Vince screaming at them?
Even so that means they made a decision to belittle the belt.

Kris P Lettus
09-29-2013, 11:48 PM
I second thing.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-29-2013, 11:58 PM
Love the tattoo. Fuck the haters.

Tazz Dan
09-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Even so that means they made a decision to belittle the belt.

I see your point. A title as prestigious as the Diva's Championship is always held in much better contempt than that by WWE. I'll stay out of this thread now.

The Rogerer
09-30-2013, 04:52 AM
She called Lawler a paedo live on air ffs. Write about that Clarke you twat

Savio
09-30-2013, 07:51 AM
I see your point. A title as prestigious as the Diva's Championship is always held in much better contempt than that by WWE. I'll stay out of this thread now.
Geez guys I'm not saying that the Divas belt is a huge deal in the WWE. But that the WWE should treat it like a big deal for the divas. If the company doesn't care about it why should the fans.

screech
09-30-2013, 08:20 AM
A joke about a tattoo doesn't bury the belt or division. You're reading too much into it.

Black Widow
09-30-2013, 11:20 AM
AJ Lee getting that tattoo is an cool sign of respect for the business that she loves. I'm sorry to hear that that kind of passion for the wrestling business is "eye roller" worthy by someone who should have never had a title & someone that should of quit commentary 10yrs ago.

Wehttam
09-30-2013, 05:15 PM
someone who should have never had a title
lol wow

SNLfunnyguy
10-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Read some mong on UKFF (Iandrewdiceclay - surprise surprise) going on about how she is a fool for getting a tattoo for winning a fake title, fake match blah blah blah.

The point is, it's a goal she has worked towards for years and she got there and is proud of it. Of course losers who have done NOTHING of note in their lives can't relate and look at it like it is odd. They have zero pride, ambition or achievement in their lives. They simply cannot relate.

DAMN iNATOR
10-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Seems like a lot of wrestlers that break through the glass ceiling in WWE go from one or very few tattoos to dozens or more once they’ve had several WWE/World title reigns. For instance Orton:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100129023150/wween/es/images/f/ff/Randy-orton-6.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VXFX9ui-r5I/UVxd8iwmKXI/AAAAAAAAAgw/ho7VBxUqQcg/s400/randy-orton.jpg
2007(?)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/Randy_Orton_08.jpg/334px-Randy_Orton_08.jpg

It’s almost like for some, it's a symbol of their success.

loopydate
10-01-2013, 12:13 PM
AJ Lee getting that tattoo is an cool sign of respect for the business that she loves. I'm sorry to hear that that kind of passion for the wrestling business is "eye roller" worthy by someone who should have never had a title & someone that should of quit commentary 10yrs ago.

Michael Cole never won a title.

OssMan
10-01-2013, 12:15 PM
AJ lee's

Tom Guycott
10-01-2013, 12:29 PM
She called Lawler a paedo live on air ffs. Write about that Clarke you twat

A joke about a tattoo doesn't bury the belt or division. You're reading too much into it.

Both of these. Also, the fact that AJ broached the tat subject first in the booth and everyone rolled with it. If she didn't bring it up, nobody outside her circle of friends and WWE would have even known about it until the tweet, and then wouldn't have even "got it".

The Rogerer
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM
AJ lee's

Pie dish

Mr. Nerfect
10-04-2013, 09:12 AM
I totally get Savior's point -- a champion getting a tattoo of the date they won the title shows how dedicated and passionate they are. In professional wrestling, dedication and passion should be directed towards championships. It's that simple.

That being said, I doubt there is actually heat on AJ for getting the tattoo. The WWE seems pretty lax with what tattoos they allow their contracted employees to get, and they probably think it's really cool she got something relevant to her job. It's just a heel getting mocked on commentary by commentators who are so used to treating the Divas Division like a joke. It's really silly and someone should have stood up for AJ (JBL would have been the best choice, since he's the closest thing to a heel at the booth), but it's just them standing off with AJ because that's her character and shit.