PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal WrestleMania card prediction thread: Fall 2013

mike adamle
10-17-2013, 07:18 PM
WWE Title Match- Randy Orton (C) vs. John Cena

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Special Ref. Match- Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H w/ Shawn Michaels as Special Ref.

CM Punk vs. The Rock

WWE World Heavyweight Title Fatal 4-Way Match- Alberto Del Rio (C) vs. Sheamus vs. Christian vs. Sting

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Last Man Standing Match- Kane vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Title Fatal 4-Way Match- Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Big Show vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Wade Barrett

8 Man Tag Match- The Heels with nothing to do (The Miz, Fandango, Drew McIntyre, & Damien Sandow vs. Big E Langston, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston, & R-Truth

WWE Tag Team Title 10 Team Battle Royal Match- The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins) (C) vs. The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger) vs. El Matadores (Diego & Fernando) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan & Luke Harper) vs. Santino Marella & The Great Khali vs. Planet Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) vs. The Heyman Guys (Curtis Axel & Ryback) vs. The Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O'Neil) vs. 3MB (Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal)

Cuse8
10-18-2013, 10:18 AM
good card, i agree

Heisenberg
10-18-2013, 10:27 AM
That's a pretty tasty lineup, I could do w/o any Rey Mysterio involvement, but I understand why it would be added.

mike adamle
10-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Would be cool if the loser of Rey-Sin Cara was stripped butt naked in the middle of the ring after the match and raped anally and then sent back to Mexico never to be heard from again. That'd at least make it interesting.

Shisen Kopf
10-20-2013, 06:52 PM
No, make the stipulation really awful. A loser can't leave Mexico match. That's a fate worse than death being stuck there

Heyman
10-22-2013, 02:07 PM
I wonder if we'll see Taker/Cena at this year's Mania?

Ermaximus
10-22-2013, 04:12 PM
I am speculating we will finally see that match on the grandest stage of all.

Taker vs. Cena (Main Event)

Bryan/Big Show vs. HHH/Orton

Cody vs. Goldust

These are really the only ones I can see right now.

Mr. Nerfect
10-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Still want to see The Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan more than anything.

mike adamle
12-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Right now this is what I see happening:

WWE & WWE World Heavyweight Title Unification Triple Threat Match (Homage to WrestleMania XX's Triple Threat)- John Cena (WWE (C)) vs. Randy Orton (WHC (C)) vs. CM Punk (Royal Rumble Winner)

The Beast vs. The Streak: Hell In A Cell Match- Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Diva's Title 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match- AJ Lee (C) vs. Kaitlyn

Show Off vs. Show Off- The Rock vs. Dolph Ziggler

Daniel Bryan vs. The Authority- Special Ref. No Holds Barred Match- Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H w/ Shawn Michaels as Special Ref.

WWE Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match- The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger) (C) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan & Luke Harper) vs. Air Boom (Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston)

Unified WWE & WWE World Heavyweight Title 10 Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match- Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. The Miz vs. Rob Van Dam

Lucha Libre Dream Match: Mask vs. Mask- Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

WWE Intercontinental Title Match- Damien Sandow (C) vs. Chris Jericho

The Shield Splits- WWE United States Title Triple Threat Elimination Match- Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

Opener: Brother vs. Brother (Homage to WrestleMania X Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart)- Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Pre-Show- 30 Man Battle Royal- Big E Langston vs. Brodus Clay vs. Camacho vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Curtis Axel vs. Darren Young vs. David Otunga vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Fernando vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Fandango vs. The Great Khali vs. Heath Slater vs. Hunico vs. Jinder Mahal vs. JTG vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Diego vs. R-Truth vs. Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Xavier Woods vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas

Pre-Show Match- 14 Woman Tag Match- The Bella Twins (Brie Bella & Nikki Bella), Emma, Tamina Snuka, Summer Rae, Alicia Fox, & Rosa Mendes vs. Planet Funk (Cameron & Naomi), Natalya, Layla, Paige, Eva Marie, & JoJo

Pre-Show Match- European Show Case- Wade Barrett vs. William Regal

blake639raw
12-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I seriously doubt that Ziggler will face the Rock.

Cool King
12-03-2013, 07:57 PM
With the way things are going for Ziggler at the moment, he'll probably win the WrestleMania Kickoff Battle Royal.

mike adamle
12-04-2013, 06:28 AM
You could theoretically switch Dolph Ziggler with Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Ryback, or even The Miz since he and The Rock have a little history together. Any of these guys in a match with The Rock at WrestleMania is huge for them, and being in the ladder match with all those former champions should put over the other guys not facing The Rock as credible threats as long as they put up a fight in the Ladder Match.

#1-norm-fan
12-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Last year around this time I was pretty sure we were at least getting the Rock-Cena rematch. This year, I have no clue what WrestleMania is gonna look like.

I can see 3MB coming out for a live performance though that is interrupted by The Rock, then Austin, then Hogan and the three of them take turns beating down 3MB for a while just to make the crowd go nuts. Assuming Rock doesn't come back before hand and build up to an actual match. I'm not sure who he'd face at this point. Definitely no one on Ziggler's level.

Bad News Gertner
12-05-2013, 06:01 AM
And then Slater wins the Unified Title!

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-05-2013, 06:05 AM
One Man Band...One Champion.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Why assume the Rock will compete at all after last years injury? That could pressure the Rock from Hollywood producers to not do it again.

Bad News Gertner
12-05-2013, 06:07 AM
He'll still be mourning Paul Walker, like all of us.

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm pipe-dreaming, I know, but if I had to think of a guy that I'd like to see face The Rock, it would be Sami Zayn. I'd have it start with The Rock returning to the WWE to announce he will do some public appearances for the company, or something like that. He doesn't turn heel, as such, but he does get people hyped about the possibility of a WrestleMania match featuring him, but then turns it down because of how it interferes with his movie schedule and stuff.

During one of The Rock's casual WWE appearances, he goes down to NXT. He's talking to Dusty Rhodes down there and Dusty introduces The Rock to the new NXT Champion, Sami Zayn. In comes Sami, who has just defeated Bo Dallas for the title (Gertner must be hating this idea more and more). The Rock acts all polite, but after Sami leaves, The Rock comically starts making fun of Zayn. He implies that Dusty must be joking, because Zayn does not look he should be the champion of anything. Dusty tells Rocky to settle down, because that kid has more heart than anyone else he has ever seen -- including The Rock when he was just starting out. The Rock acts offended and says that can't be the case, but Dusty reassures The Rock that Sami Zayn is a good kid.

The feud essentially starts there, with The Rock not giving Zayn his due and making fun of him. Zayn tries to shake a lot of it off, but The Rock makes a barb here or there in his RAW and SmackDown appearances ("Even Sami Zayn could beat you..." "I went down to NXT and met their stick-figure Champ"). The Rock is one day doing a sing-along concert thing or whatever when Sami Zayn crashes the party. Zayn tells The Rock that he had to come out here because The Rock will soon be off in Hollywood or something and we won't see him for another year. The Rock tells Sami to watch his mouth and that he's given Sami some flack, but he's going to shove his boot sideways up his ass if he doesn't show The Rock some respect.

Sami then segues onto the topic of respect. "What respect have you shown me, Rock? I never asked for your respect, personally, but I am the NXT Champion and you have done nothing but talk trash about me." Sami eventually challenges The Rock to a match, since they obviously have some personal issues to work out. Why not work it out the WWE way, since they're both WWE Superstars and all? The Rock sidesteps the question, out of either arrogance or perhaps even some sort of offence taken at being challenged. The Rock tells Sami that he wants WrestleMania to actually make money for the WWE, so he's not going to beat the crap out of some nobody.

The Rock continues to jab Zayn, however. In a backstage interview with Renee Young, The Rock gets insinuating and sort of seduces Renee off her feet, pissing off Zayn who always had a bit of thing for her. The Rock could then even perhaps publicly embarrass Renee, cementing himself as a heel, at least temporarily for this feud. Zayn just attacks The Rock, giving us the next stretch of this program -- The Rock actually wanting the match with Zayn. Sami finally provokes The Rock with a promo about how he's always been small, thin, and he doesn't look like a movie star -- but he likes himself, and he's thankful for his size, because it means that when he beats someone bigger he actually has to be better. He likes his face, because he can trust it. His dream was always to be WWE Champion and it's a relief to know that movie offers won't get in the way with that. Zayn then officially calls The Rock out for WrestleMania and says that if he's such a twerp, how about The Rock make that example of him he keeps bragging about, because Zayn is right here and he is ready to stand up for himself and what he believes in.

The Rock then retorts with a promo about how he and Sami Zayn actually have a lot in common. No one believed The Rock would do it either. The people chanted "Die, Rocky, Die," and The Rock has never forgotten that the people did that. But he proved them all wrong, just like Sami Zayn has apparently made a life out of proving people wrong. The Rock warns Sami that if he gets into a match with The Rock at WrestleMania, however, he's not going against a movie star -- he's going against the man that for a while held the record for most WWE Championships ever. You're going against a man who has competed in some of the biggest matches in WWE history. You're going against The Great One.

Sami Zayn then puts his hand out, and The Rock accepts the challenge, before pulling Zayn into a Rock Bottom.

weather vane
12-10-2013, 02:23 AM
In my perfect world...

Main Event Title Match - John Cena (C) vs Brock Lesner vs Randy Orton

The Streak Casket Match - Undertaker vs Sting

Teacher vs Student - HBK vs Daniel Bryan

CM Punk vs Triple H

Hall of Fame Inductees

Bill Goldberg or Batista vs Ryback

Former Champions Money In The Bank - (RVD, Chris Jericho, Great Khali, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry, Jeff Hardy)

Tag Team Elimination Title Match - The Usos (C) vs American Pitbulls vs Air Boom vs Real Americans

World Record Mask Match - Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Losers Disband - The Wyatt Family vs The Shield

Divas Title Match - AJ Lee (C) vs Kharma

IC vs US Title - Bad News Barrett (C) vs AJ Styles (C)

Opening Brother vs Brother Bout - Goldust vs Cody Rhodes

Pre Show 20 Man Battle Royal - (3MB, Xavier Woods, R Truth, Tons of Funk, Big E Langston, Curtis Axel, Santino Marella, Damien Sandow, Fandango, Los Matadores, Prime Time Players, Tyson Kidd, Zach Ryder, David Otunga, Sami Zayn)

Also Hogan makes a surprise return and costs somebody a match/does something worth while.

Bad News Gertner
12-10-2013, 03:05 AM
I'm pipe-dreaming, I know, but if I had to think of a guy that I'd like to see face The Rock, it would be Sami Zayn. I'd have it start with The Rock returning to the WWE to announce he will do some public appearances for the company, or something like that. He doesn't turn heel, as such, but he does get people hyped about the possibility of a WrestleMania match featuring him, but then turns it down because of how it interferes with his movie schedule and stuff.

During one of The Rock's casual WWE appearances, he goes down to NXT. He's talking to Dusty Rhodes down there and Dusty introduces The Rock to the new NXT Champion, Sami Zayn. In comes Sami, who has just defeated Bo Dallas for the title (Gertner must be hating this idea more and more). The Rock acts all polite, but after Sami leaves, The Rock comically starts making fun of Zayn. He implies that Dusty must be joking, because Zayn does not look he should be the champion of anything. Dusty tells Rocky to settle down, because that kid has more heart than anyone else he has ever seen -- including The Rock when he was just starting out. The Rock acts offended and says that can't be the case, but Dusty reassures The Rock that Sami Zayn is a good kid.

The feud essentially starts there, with The Rock not giving Zayn his due and making fun of him. Zayn tries to shake a lot of it off, but The Rock makes a barb here or there in his RAW and SmackDown appearances ("Even Sami Zayn could beat you..." "I went down to NXT and met their stick-figure Champ"). The Rock is one day doing a sing-along concert thing or whatever when Sami Zayn crashes the party. Zayn tells The Rock that he had to come out here because The Rock will soon be off in Hollywood or something and we won't see him for another year. The Rock tells Sami to watch his mouth and that he's given Sami some flack, but he's going to shove his boot sideways up his ass if he doesn't show The Rock some respect.

Sami then segues onto the topic of respect. "What respect have you shown me, Rock? I never asked for your respect, personally, but I am the NXT Champion and you have done nothing but talk trash about me." Sami eventually challenges The Rock to a match, since they obviously have some personal issues to work out. Why not work it out the WWE way, since they're both WWE Superstars and all? The Rock sidesteps the question, out of either arrogance or perhaps even some sort of offence taken at being challenged. The Rock tells Sami that he wants WrestleMania to actually make money for the WWE, so he's not going to beat the crap out of some nobody.

The Rock continues to jab Zayn, however. In a backstage interview with Renee Young, The Rock gets insinuating and sort of seduces Renee off her feet, pissing off Zayn who always had a bit of thing for her. The Rock could then even perhaps publicly embarrass Renee, cementing himself as a heel, at least temporarily for this feud. Zayn just attacks The Rock, giving us the next stretch of this program -- The Rock actually wanting the match with Zayn. Sami finally provokes The Rock with a promo about how he's always been small, thin, and he doesn't look like a movie star -- but he likes himself, and he's thankful for his size, because it means that when he beats someone bigger he actually has to be better. He likes his face, because he can trust it. His dream was always to be WWE Champion and it's a relief to know that movie offers won't get in the way with that. Zayn then officially calls The Rock out for WrestleMania and says that if he's such a twerp, how about The Rock make that example of him he keeps bragging about, because Zayn is right here and he is ready to stand up for himself and what he believes in.

The Rock then retorts with a promo about how he and Sami Zayn actually have a lot in common. No one believed The Rock would do it either. The people chanted "Die, Rocky, Die," and The Rock has never forgotten that the people did that. But he proved them all wrong, just like Sami Zayn has apparently made a life out of proving people wrong. The Rock warns Sami that if he gets into a match with The Rock at WrestleMania, however, he's not going against a movie star -- he's going against the man that for a while held the record for most WWE Championships ever. You're going against a man who has competed in some of the biggest matches in WWE history. You're going against The Great One.

Sami Zayn then puts his hand out, and The Rock accepts the challenge, before pulling Zayn into a Rock Bottom.

You lost me at Sami Zayn defeating Bo Dallas for the NXT title.

XL
12-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Plus, if anyone should interrupt a Rock Concert it should be Aiden English.

XL
12-10-2013, 03:13 AM
And who are the American Pitbulls?

Bad News Gertner
12-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards

#1-norm-fan
12-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Sami Zayn vs The Rock is the match the world has been waiting for.

Mr. Nerfect
12-10-2013, 04:18 AM
Say what you want, I think it would bring out the best work from The Rock. He'd show more heelish tones and be a massive Hollywood prick. Sami Zayn is super-likable but would be out-classed as he stands up for himself. If your big stars are all locked up with one another, I'd rather see this than The Rock vs. The Miz.

XL
12-10-2013, 04:55 AM
It'd be a good "story" and no doubt a good match, but it's not a blockbuster.

Mr. Nerfect
12-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Definitely not a blockbuster, but something that I think would feel more like a Mania classic that people would bring up with the good stories of Mania's past.

Impeccable
12-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Cena vs Rock III

It's tied one a piece, and this time the undisputed champion of the WWE universe is on the line

Undertaker vs The Shield

'Taker has come close to losing the streak to both Triple H and Shawn Michaels, but this time he faces 3 dangerous men in the biggest threat to the streak ever.

Bad News Gertner
12-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Taker vs the Vanilla Midget Brigade. He'd squash them in 5 minutes.

Mr. Nerfect
12-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Just like the last time they put him through a table.

Evil Vito
12-16-2013, 08:00 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Fuck it, after TLC I'll give it a go.

<b>WWE World Heavyweight Title vs. The Streak: John Cena (C) vs. The Undertaker</b>

I know Taker/Lesnar has been the rumor for months now, but I feel they absolutely must do Taker/Cena one of these years and a landmark WrestleMania really feels like the perfect time to do so. The Undertaker makes a surprise return during the Royal Rumble, winning it by last eliminating Cena. Cena goes on to win the title in the Elimination Chamber and away we go.

I'm sure there are many who feel Cena/Taker is a big enough spectacle to not need a belt, and I'm inclined to agree. However, with the emphasis on the unified title and its importance, there only being one World title, and the Rumble winner no longer having a choice on who to face - I really feel the title match should close the show. But with all due respect to everyone else on the card, Taker/Cena would greatly outshine anything else and absolutely should go on last.

The most prolific performer in WM history continues his streak and wins the title after a classic main event. I imagine he'd drop it at the next PPV. Really it's not totally unrealistic, he'd only need to work 3 actual matches (Rumble, WM, next PPV) and he wouldn't even need to be on TV every week during this run, much like The Rock last year.

<b>Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H w/ Shawn Michaels</b>

Don't get me wrong - I would absolutely LOVE to see Shawn and Bryan face off one on one. But in spite of what the build is hinting at, I just can't see Michaels wrestling a proper match again. I know stipulations in WWE usually mean nothing but I don't see them ending Michaels' retirement stipulation, even for such a huge event. But he'd very much factor in to the build for this match. The build itself is pretty easy to figure out with The Authority refusing to take him seriously. Bryan finally gets his revenge, forcing Triple H to tap out to the LeBell Lock.

<b>Street Fight: CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar</b>

The build suggests we'll get CM Punk/Triple H at some point, either at the Rumble or Elimination Chamber. Triple H brings in his former nemesis, with Lesnar making his return to cost Punk the match. This sets up a rematch from SummerSlam so that they can pick up where their blood feud left off last summer. I guess you could combine this match and the Bryan match together, but I feel like it'd be a great chance to get another marquee match on the card. They tore the fucking house down at SummerSlam, so I can only imagine how the WrestleMania match would be. I figure Punk gets his win back in this one and Brock goes back off of TV for a few months.

<b>Randy Orton vs. Sheamus</b>

Gotta admit I'm kinda meh about this one, but Orton obviously needs to be on the card but it's tough to find something for him to do after he drops the belt and falls out of the title picture. Though I do think we'll see guys like Hogan, Rock, etc. making appearances on the show I don't know really think any of them will be in a wrestling capacity. Sheamus should return around the Rumble timeframe and I have to assume they'll want to give him a substantial enough program for Mania. Maybe Sheamus eliminates Orton from the Chamber, therefore costing him his title and WM main event spot? I dunno. I'd lean towards Orton winning this one if only because we need to get a heel win in somewhere.

<b>Brother vs. Brother: Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust</b>

Pretty much everybody has predicted this match and for good reason. It's been no secret that both men have been lobbying for this match for years. Goldust is putting out some of the best work of his career and deserves the opportunity, plus this would be a great opportunity to get Cody a huge singles win on a big stage to truly establish himself. I imagine Goldust would go heel after they drop the tag belts to set up the match. Cody wins in what would be a nice passing of the torch moment.

<b>United States Title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns</b>

In a perfect world we'd get something like The Shield vs. The Wyatts, but nothing about the build to this point suggests the Shield will make it that far. I have to imagine they'll break up. I can see Rollins and Reigns sticking together as a team for a while as faces, but I wouldn't feel right just doing Ambrose/Reigns, Rollins deserves some love to after the work he's done during the stable's tenure.

I love Ambrose but his title reign has been pretty unremarkable. Doesn't mean WWE won't begin to build it back up/hype it up as it approaches the 1 year mark. Reigns puts an end to his title run via Epic Spear of Impending Doom and begins the track on the huge babyface push that has been spoken of for the past few months.

---

That's all I can really be bothered to do right now. 6 matches, but those ones above are really the main ones. If recent years are anything to go by they'll have at least 8 on the PPV itself but even with that I can't see how a shitload of deserving people don't get left off the show unless they do a clusterfuck tag.</font>

mike adamle
12-17-2013, 06:49 AM
After TLC I think we'll get something like this:

WWE World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat Match- Randy Orton (C) vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan

Hell In A Cell Match- Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

The Rock vs. Bray Wyatt

I Quit Match- CM Punk vs. Triple H w/ Shawn Michaels

WWE Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match- The Real Americans (Antonio Cesaro & Jack Swagger) (C) vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan & Luke Harper) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) vs. Rybaxel (Curtis Axel & Ryback)

Biggest Money In The Bank Ladder Match Ever- Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry vs. The Miz vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sheamus vs. Winner Of Pre-Show Battle Royal (Big E Langston) vs. Winner Of European Showdown (Wade Barrett)

Mask vs. Mask- Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Intercontinental Title Match- Damien Sandow (C) vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Diva's Title Match- AJ Lee (C) vs. Kaitlyn

WWE United States Title 3-Way Elimination Match- Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

Brother vs. Brother- Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Pre-Show Winner is in MITB 30 Man Battle Royal- Big E Langston vs. Brodus Clay vs. Camacho vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Darren Young vs. David Otunga vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Fernando vs. Evan Bourne vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Fandango vs. The Great Khali vs. Heath Slater vs. Hunico vs. Jinder Mahal vs. JTG vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Diego vs. R-Truth vs. Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Xavier Woods vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas

Pre-Show 14 Woman Tag Match- The Bella Twins (Brie Bella & Nikki Bella,) Emma, Tamina Snuka, Summer Rae, Alicia Fox, & Rosa Mendes vs. Planet Funk (Cameron & Naomi,) Natalya, Layla, Paige, Eva Marie, & JoJo

Pre-Show Winner is in MITB European Showcase- Wade Barrett vs. William Regal

Bobo
12-17-2013, 04:18 PM
A WM30 card without Undertaker v Sting would be pointless.

Bobo
12-17-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm disappointed they've now got rid of the two titles and merged them into one. My ideal situation for Sting coming to the WWE was to capture one of the titles and then put it on the line against Undertaker at WM30 who would also be holding a title. Sting would have also won the Rumble en route but it's far too late to initiate that storyline now and given his age not sure Sting could cope well with it.

Would not be surprised at all to see a Rock v Cena 3 at WM30.....perhaps Cena beating Orton at Royal Rumble, Rock returning as the final entrant in the RR match and winning the Rumble and then confronting Cena at the end. Both have a win a piece and the "series" needs to be settled imo either at WM30 or at another ppv.

CM Punk v Orton or CM Punk and Bryan v Triple H and HBK.

Black Widow
12-18-2013, 01:17 AM
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs The Rock vs Randy Orton

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels(i know it's not very likely)

CM Punk vs Triple H

The Shield vs The Wyatt Family

Sheamus vs Jericho no 1 contender match

AJ vs Lita

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Rob Van Dam vs Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian vs Mark Henry vs Bourne vs Kofi

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Real Americans vs The Usos vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs Ryback & Curtis Axel

IC Title Match(Pre Show)
Big E Langston vs Wade Barrett

Bad News Gertner
12-18-2013, 01:27 AM
AJ Lee's card actually make some sense. Huh. Who would have thought that.

slik
12-18-2013, 01:59 AM
Bryan v HBK

Cena v Rock III

Orton v Punk

Lesnar v Undertaker

HHH v Show

Rey v Sin Cara

Mark Henry v Big E Langston

Cody Rhodes v Goldust

Divas Match

Multi individual match involving The Shield, Wyatt Family, Kane and others currently over

Mr. Pierre
12-18-2013, 02:08 AM
WWE Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Streak on the Line: Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Street Fight: CM Punk vs. Triple H

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt

Rey Mysterio vs . Sin Cara

(Agreeing with Vito for the most part on the undercard)

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

US Title: Ambrose (c) vs. Rollins vs. Reigns
-I'd have Rollins/Ambrose have the "alliance" in the match, with Reigns overcoming and winning the belt

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes
-I feel Goldust is so popular, his offense is perfect for a babyface, and he'd be cheered over Cody regardless. So I'd have Cody going over as the jealous younger brother.

Tag Titles: Henry/Langston (c) vs. Real Americans vs. Usos vs. Wyatts
-Would be memorable if Cesaro turned face during or after the match by giving Zeb a big swing

dronepool
12-18-2013, 03:18 AM
WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton (with Shawn Michaels as guess referee)

No DQ: CM Punk vs. Triple H

Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Kane vs The Wyatt Family

Foley/Santino/Regal/Booker T/Snoop Dogg/Mike Tyson/ Stone Cold/Faarooq skit

US Title: Ambrose vs. Damien Sandow

Bathroom Break: Brodus vs Albert

Tag Titles: Real Americans vs. Usos vs. Big Show/Rey Mysterio vs Rollins/Reigns

Diva vs AJ

Big Money In The Bank Throw Away Ladder Match With Some Cool Spots: Wade Barrett vs Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus vs Kofi vs RVD vs Jericho vs Christian vs Fandango

IC Belt: Langston vs Henry

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2013, 10:47 PM
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Street Fight
Triple H vs. CM Punk

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

8-Man Tag Team Match
Kane & The Wyatt Family vs. Mark Henry, Big E. Langston, Cody Rhodes & Goldust

Divas Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs. Kharma

WWE Tag Team Championship
Rey Mysterio & Big Show (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio & Bad News Barrett

Intercontinental Championship
Damien Sandow (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro

Kickoff Match - Streak vs. Streak
Rob Van Dam vs. The Miz

James Steele
12-18-2013, 11:04 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/WrestleMania_XXX_(30)_Logo.png

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs Brock Lesnar

CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

John Cena vs The Undertaker

Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

Triple H vs Dolph Ziggler

Cody Rhodes vs Goldust (c)

United States Championship
Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose (c)

Tag Team Turmoil Match
Mysteri-Show (c) vs Usos vs Reigns/Rollins vs Big E/Henry

Brains vs Booty Brawl
Fandango vs Damien Sandow

Divas Championship Scramble Match

Pre-Show Battle Royal

James Steele
12-18-2013, 11:11 PM
I honestly think Bryan will get the rocket-up-the-butt push of winning the Rumble, winning the belt at Mania, and so on. However, I feel like Bryan vs Michaels could be even bigger and better for his career.

Jordan
12-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Maybe Randall gets out of control and Triple H has to do whats best for business and unleash Brock on the Rumble, to take out Orton.

XL
12-19-2013, 12:31 PM
More likely that HHH would have to "handle business himself" and squash Orton at Mania. Again.

James Steele
12-19-2013, 04:58 PM
More likely that HHH would have to "handle business himself" and squash Orton at Mania. Again.

A) WM25 wasn't a squash match. B) I'd pay to see it.

mike adamle
12-21-2013, 10:40 AM
This WrestleMania could and should be so stacked with stars. Right now in WWE John Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, & Randy Orton are the main eventers and superstars. Plus we know we'll probably get an Undertaker match. And a Triple H match. And a Brock Lesnar match. And likely a Chris Jericho match. Then add in the possibility of The Rock being in a match. And maybe even Shawn Michaels being in one. Plus like every year there's a chance of Sting signing on for a match. And now this year there's also talk of AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, and Kurt Angle leaving TNA right now. And we're also now just hearing that Batista is coming back and Goldberg may be signing on as well. Obviously not all of these guys are gonna be on the show, but just the chance of it has me excited. So excited I almost forgot to include Hulk Hogan being on the show as well.

mike adamle
12-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Here's my card including a lot of the major stars rumored.

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Title Match- John Cena (C) vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Diva's Title 6-Way Match- AJ Lee (C) vs. Kaitlyn vs. Kharma vs. Michelle McCool vs. Natalya vs. Sara Del Rey

I Quit Match- CM Punk vs. Triple H

Undertaker vs. Sting

The Rock vs. Bray Wyatt- The Wyatt Family attacks The Rock after the match only for HULK HOGAN to make the save

Goldberg vs. Ryback

WWE Tag Team Title Fatal 4-Way Match- The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan & Luke Harper) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso) vs. AJ Styles & Evan Bourne vs. The American Pittbulls (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards)

Batista vs. Randy Orton

Biggest MITB Ever- Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show vs. Booker T vs. Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Great Khali vs. Jack Swagger vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. The Miz vs. Sheamus

Intercontinental Title Fatal 4-Way Match- Damien Sandow (C) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston

Kurt Angle vs. Antonio Cesaro

Mask vs. Mask- Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

WWE United States Title Triple Threat Match- Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

Brother vs. Brother- Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

Pre-Show Match- 30 Man Battle Royal- Adrian Neville vs. Big E Langston vs. Bo Dallas vs. Brodus Clay vs. Camacho vs. Curt Hawkins vs. Curtis Axel vs. Darren Young vs. David Otunga vs. Diego vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Fandango vs. Fernando vs. Heath Slater vs. Hunico vs. Jinder Mahal vs. JTG vs. Justin Gabriel vs. R-Truth vs. Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Sami Zayn vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Tyson Kidd vs. William Regal vs. Xavier Woods vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder

Pre-Show 7 Diva's Tag- Aksana, Alicia Fox, Emma, Eva Marie, JoJo, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae vs. Brie Bella, Cameron, Layla, Naomi, Nikki Bella, Paige, Tamina Snuka

dronepool
12-21-2013, 07:28 PM
I honestly think Bryan will get the rocket-up-the-butt push of winning the Rumble, winning the belt at Mania, and so on. However, I feel like Bryan vs Michaels could be even bigger and better for his career.

I was thinking this was the reason they made him lose/mocked him, at least I hope so.

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2013, 09:02 PM
I was looking around the WWE Classics page (there are some interesting reads over there), and they do an article on John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista and Brock Lesnar and how they all came from OVW. The article calls them the four biggest stars of the past decade and mentions that they have 34 World Championships between them. This got me thinking:

With WrestleMania XXX likely being packed with top name stars and possibly even a Shawn Michaels match, I could see Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Batista for the WWE World Title headlining the show. It may seem like a weird multi-man match to put forward, but there are certainly interesting dynamics there. I'm not sure if they would do it one fall to a finish or elimination style, but I'd imagine that Batista would go first, then Orton, leaving a new champion to be crowned between Cena and Lesnar.

XL
12-22-2013, 05:22 AM
I could get behind that. Definitely has that "Epic Match" feel.

dronepool
12-22-2013, 06:04 AM
How about all the titles on the line? Like WM20... They really should.

Bad News Gertner
12-23-2013, 05:42 AM
The WWE doesn't do pre show battle royals anymore.

World title Bryan vs Cena vs Orton
U.S langston vs. Henry
Ic Reigns vs Ambrose
Tag: Wyatt's vs Big Show and Rey
Taker vs Lesnar
HHH vs Punk
AJ vs Kaitlyn
Ryback vs Sheamus
Rhodes vs Goldust
Del Rio vs Cesaro (Cesaro face)

Pre Show: Wyatt vs Ziggler

Mr. Nerfect
12-25-2013, 02:20 AM
Interesting predicitons, Gertner. Since you're usually right, it'll be interesting to see how close you come.

Mr. Nerfect
12-25-2013, 02:26 AM
Here is a random card I drafted. I wouldn't say that I'd predict it, but it's one of my more "realistic" ones:

Fatal 4-Way Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar

Streak on the Line
The Undertaker vs. Sheamus

Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan

Street Fight
Triple H vs. CM Punk

TLC Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
The Wyatt Family (c) vs. The Brotherhood vs. The Usos

Divas Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

Mask vs. Riches
Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio

Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

Big E. Langston (c) vs. Mark Henry

Tag Team Match
Big Show & Santino Marella vs. The Real Americans (this is where Hulk Hogan returns after The Real Americans disrespect Big Show by giving him a beat-down; the faces get to celebrate with Hogan after he clears the ring of the bad guys)

Bad News Gertner
12-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Interesting predicitons, Gertner. Since you're usually right, it'll be interesting to see how close you come.

Batista throws a wrench into this whole thing.

If Batista is in, then I have Orton vs Batista World Title and Bryan vs Cena

Mr. Nerfect
12-26-2013, 08:41 PM
I can't seem to get my ideal Mania card to be under 11 matches. :-\ It also leaves off Chris Jericho, Christian, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Rob Van Dam and Fandango.

#1-norm-fan
12-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Closer to a fantasy card within the realm of possibility than a flat out realistic card. But here's my first attempt at a WM XXX card...

WWE World Heavyweight Title vs Streak Match
John Cena (c) vs The Undertaker

Elimination Match For control of the WWE
Triple H, Randy Orton, Kane and Roman Reigns (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, The Big Show & Sheamus (w/ Vince McMahon)

No Disqualification, No Countout
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Batista

WWE World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam vs Fandango vs Damien Sandow vs Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston vs Ryback vs Christian vs The Miz

Intercontinental/US Title Unification Match
Big E Langston (c) vs Mark Henry vs Dean Ambrose (c) vs Seth Rollins

Brother vs Brother (w/ Dusty Rhodes at ringside)
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

World Tag Team Title Match (In a sea of Lucha/Sheep masks)
The Wyatt Family (c) vs Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

WWE Divas Title Match
AJ (c) vs Lita

Pre-Show 30 Man Battle Royal

James Steele
12-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Fuck me, #1-wwf-fan, I'd love that card.

Cuse8
12-31-2013, 01:54 PM
honestly.. i have no clue.. i could think of 9 matches and id probably be right on none of them. i dont even think wwe has a solid educated guess right now. wake me up after the rumble. goodnight

Fox
01-01-2014, 10:55 AM
This is not the card I would book, but where I think they are likely to go:

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Randy Orton (c) vs. "The Animal" Batista

2-ON-3 TAG TEAM MATCH
John Cena & Hulk Hogan vs. The Wyatt Family

FOR CONTROL OF THE WWE
CM Punk w/ Shane McMahon vs. Triple H w/ Vince & Stephanie McMahon

THE STREAK VERSUS THE BEAST
Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

TEACHER VERSUS STUDENT
Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan

BROTHER VERSUS BROTHER
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

THE SHIELD IMPLOSION: US CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Seth Rollins

Throw in a big multi-man tag team match to include some of the other upper mid-card guys like Big Show, Ziggler, Kofi, ADR, Sandow, etc - maybe a Mysterio match against or with Sin Cara, a Divas match and something to show off and push Roman Reigns in a singles match, and you've got Mania XXX.

dronepool
01-02-2014, 03:56 AM
2nd Go with Batista/Hogan...

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

I Quit Street Fight: CM Punk (with Stone Cold) vs. Triple H (with HBK)

Brother vs Brother: Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

Justice vs Truth, Justice and the Cliche way: (with Flair) Hogan/Cena vs the Shield

3 on 1: Jericho vs The Wyatts

Intercontinental US Title Unification: Elimination Match- Langston vs Sin Cara vs. Sandow vs Santino vs Fandango vs Wade Barret vs Great Khali vs R-Truth

Tag Titles: Real Americans vs. Usos vs. Los Matadores vs The Prime Time Players

Diva vs AJ

Big Money In The Bank: Sheamus vs Big Show vs Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi vs RVD vs Henry vs Christian vs Rey Mysterio

dronepool
02-01-2014, 01:58 PM
NOW WITH PUNK GONE WHAT WILL THEY DO?

http://i39.tinypic.com/214ummx.jpg

XL
02-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Bryan replaces Punk in the match against HHH, as he should have anyway.

dronepool
02-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Bryan (with Stone Cold and Mick Foley) vs HHH (with Vince & Stephanie)

Flash Funk
02-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Just a thought I had. I know someone (Noid?) has wanted to see Sting vs. HHH at Mania. How about this scenario? DB gets screwed at the Chamber. Next night Vince returns to intro Hulk as the WM Guest Host. Hulk reveals he agreed to do it on two conditions. DB gets added to the Randy/Batista title match and HHH goes one on one with the icon Sting.

Sting reveals that he never did business with WWE because he didn't trust Vince but he heard HHH was different. Two years ago he pitched Sting versus Undertaker for WM 28 but HHH put himself in instead. HHH then told Sting they had nothing for him.

DB v. Randy v. Batista for the WWEWHC
Sting v. HHH
Undertaker v. Lesnar
Cena v. Wyatt
Shield Triple Threat
Big E. vs. Mark Henry (Henry is upset Big E did not have his back when Lesnar attacked)
Usos vs. NAO for the tag titles
Goldust vs. Cody

dronepool
02-05-2014, 04:08 PM
I like that.

XL
02-05-2014, 08:01 PM
The card is good but Bryan getting added to the title match at the request of Hogan kinda sucks. Worse still, the "hey, here's Sting btw" would be a massive let down to what should be a really good debut/perhaps the highlight of Sting's WWE run.

XL
02-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Brother vs. Brother
Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust

United States Championship: Triple Threat
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

WWE Tag Team Championship: 30 Man/15 Team Tag Team Turmoil OTTR Battle Royal
New Age Outlaws (c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Usos vs. The Real Americans vs. Los Matadores vs. Tons of Funk vs. Truth/Woods vs. Rybaxel vs. The Wyatts vs. Rey/Cara vs. Slater/Mahal (w/ McIntyre) vs. Air Boom vs. Khali/Hornswoggle vs. Barrett/Regal vs. Kidd & Gabriel

Intercontinental Championship: WrestleMania Rematch
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Fandango (w/Summer Rae)

Divas Championship: Lumberjill Match
AJ Lee (c) vs. Total Diva of your choice

Tag Team Match
Big E. Langston & Mark Henry vs. Big Show & Sheamus

Singles Match
HHH vs. Daniel Bryan

The Streak: No-DQ Match
Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman)

Singles Match
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista

XL
02-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Kind of a mix between what I'd like to see and what they're likely to do.

Can't find a place for Ziggler, Del Rio, Christian, Sandow.

I'd sooner they do a Triple Threat with the WWE Title and add Bryan in. Or a Fourway with Orton, Batista, Orton and Brock but that blows 2 matches to pieces. Perhaps do Taker vs. Bryan but that leaves HHH with no opponent unless they can figure something out with Punk. Then what do you do with Bray?

Mr. Nerfect
02-08-2014, 11:13 PM
I'd still rather see Cena face The Undertaker as opposed to Bray Wyatt. Have The Family take on three faces in a six-man tag team match and essentially dominate. Brock Lesnar can battle Sheamus, with those two likely to have a sleeper hit.

#1-norm-fan
02-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Seems like a triple threat is the popular choice since the Rumble. I hate the idea of the WrestleMania main event/title match not being one on one but with Batista locked in and it looking like Bryan HAS to be added in to keep the crowd in check, they've pretty much booked themselves into a corner to where they have to go multi-man.

And when the rumors for Cena-Wyatt started, I said it really should be for the title. If Cena's not going for the title at WrestleMania or not involved in some sort of epic match against Taker or something and is instead in just some random throwaway match it's a waste.

So I was thinking... since people wanna seem fine with a multi-man title match, how would everyone feel about a fatal fourway? Cena wins the title at EC after some sort of finish where The Wyatts interfere and take out the final two who are Cena and Bryan and Cena ends up on top of Bryan for the pin. Cena and Bryan both want Wyatt and he gets inserted into the match to make Cena vs Bryan vs Wyatt vs Batista.

As far as Orton, the shocker of the night at EC comes when he gets eliminated first by Sheamus and then comes back in to beat the shit out of him when the cage opens to let out Cesaro. Have Triple H decide maybe he wants Sheamus as the face of the company while Sheamus says "No, fella" and make a number one contender's match between the two at WrestleMania with Triple H as the referee. Or Triple H and Orton vs Sheamus and a partner or something. I don't know. Point is Cena vs Wyatt vs Bryan vs Batista in the main event for the title sounds WAY better than Bryan vs Orton vs Batista.