PDA

View Full Version : Movies with cool bonus DVD material

GD
11-10-2013, 09:08 PM
I buy Blu-Rays and DVD so that I can "own" them and watch them at my convenience. Once in a while, I take a lot at the bonus features / special features / supplements that accompany the feature film. Here are some movies whose bonus material I thoroughly enjoyed.

Superbad (unrated Blu-Ray)

It's a bonus-feature galore. Behind the scenes, gag reels, fake interview with Edgar Wright, why everbody hates Michael Cera, Snakes and Jonah, cop car confessions etc.

The Dark Knight trilogy (Blu-ray)

The bonus features on all the DVDs / Blu-Rays are superb. Bat suits, batmobile, the stunts, background score etc.

I will keep on adding. Feel free to add your favourites.

Lock Jaw
11-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Extended edition of the Lord of the Rings flicks. Never been able to watch it twice, but that first go around was pretty intense. Mainly because it took several days just to get through the special features, and pretty much detailed everything about the movies.

GD
11-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Hot Fuzz and Scott Pilgrim have tons of fun bonus features. Love them both.

Lock Jaw
11-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I remember that the first Harry Potter movie had a pretty ridiculous DVD. Had to jump thorough hoops just to. Play the freakin movie. Had to find an online walkthrough on how to get to the play movie screen.

Kind of the opposite of what you are asking though.