PDA

View Full Version : SMACKDOWN SPOILERS from MANCHESTER - Nov. 15th

slik
11-12-2013, 05:25 PM
WWE SmackDown spoilers from today's tapings in Manchester, England:

1 - SmackDown kicks off with The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper with Bray Wyatt at ringside. The Wyatt Family gets the win. After the match, Bray comes in and delivers Sister Abigail. One of the Usos took a bad bump on his head towards the end of the match.

* Backstage segment with R-Truth and The Prime Time Players rapping.

* Ryback and Curtis Axel are backstage. Ryback doesn't want to team with Axel tonight if he's still a Paul Heyman Guy. Axel says he isn't anymore and says they should take out their related frustrations on Punk and Bryan later tonight.

2 - Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka is up next. Natalya gets the win by submission after Tamina and AJ Lee accidentally collided on the apron.

3 - R-Truth, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil defeated 3MB.

* John Cena and Alberto Del Rio come out for their arm wrestling contest. There's a table set up in the middle of the ring. Both Superstars talk about their match at Survivor Series. Cena points out the fan dressed as Superman in the crowd and lets him show his costume. Cena ended up winning after two falls in the arm wrestling contest. Del Rio attacked Cena after the contest and slammed him through the table.

4 - Backstage segment with Punk and Bryan talking about The Wyatt Family and their match at Survivor Series.

5 - Cameron and Naomi beat The Bella Twins when Cameron pinned Brie Bella.

6 - The Great Khali beat Hunico and Camacho in a quick handicap match.

* Gertner gets humped by a rabid hippo

7 - CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel ends in a no contest when The Wyatt Family interferes as Bryan has the Yes Lock on Ryback. The lights come back on but Punk and Bryan are gone. Ryback has words with Axel and pushes him into the Wyatt Family. They beat Ryback and Axel down and throw them over the top rope. Punk and Bryan sneak out from under the ring and lay Rowan and Harper out. SmackDown ends with Punk and Bryan staring at Bray Wyatt from the top of the ramp.

MoFo
11-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I'll watch the Gertner part.

#gorm

Ultra Mantis
11-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Cant figure out if the Gertner part or the Hunico / Camacho part is this weeks made up segment.

Shisen Kopf
11-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Well I'm def gonna tape this

Bad News Gertner
11-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Fucking hippo. Should never go around owenbrown's mom when she's hungry.

Disturbed316
11-13-2013, 01:18 AM
Apparently William Regal knocked out Cena after the tappings during a dark match with Del Rio

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/photo/2013/11/00ec479aa10774ecaf0dbe40aecf307b_500.jpg

Evil Vito
11-13-2013, 07:28 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Fucking bummer if it really winds up just being Harper/Rowan vs. Bryan/Punk at Survivor Series. I was really hoping for a 12 man tag after that Raw ending.

Not that I wouldn't still enjoy the participants in the normal tag match - but we've already seen Harper job to Bryan and Punk cleanly and Rowan doesn't wrestle in singles matches. Doesn't seem anywhere near as interesting as the 12 man would have been. Here's hoping it'll get changed.</font>

GD
11-13-2013, 04:34 PM
Apparently William Regal knocked out Cena after the tappings during a dark match with Del Rio

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/photo/2013/11/00ec479aa10774ecaf0dbe40aecf307b_500.jpg

That is so cool.

Mr. Nerfect
11-14-2013, 01:33 AM
William Regal is the best ever. Closely followed by Antonio Cesaro and Hunico.

Mr. Nerfect
11-14-2013, 01:35 AM
I also hope that we get the 12-Man Elimination Tag set-up on RAW. This could be used to give more time to other acts and try and get them some time in the spotlight. Curtis Axel could defend the IC Title against Big E. and Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger can beat Los Matadores or something. Since Antonio Cesaro is the second best in the universe.

Bad News Gertner
11-14-2013, 05:44 AM
I really hope that hippo takes it easy on me

Bad News Gertner
11-14-2013, 05:45 AM
William Regal is the best ever. Closely followed by Antonio Cesaro and Hunico.

Lol the Noid rankings, coming soon to WWE.com

screech
11-14-2013, 05:48 AM
4-6: Val Venis and The Bashams

Innovator
11-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Honestly Noid, please make the Noid power rankings thread.