PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy-ROH appearence

Mr. JL
05-16-2004, 02:46 AM
Just watched Jeff Hardy's one and only appearence for Ring of Honor. Man, those fans were crazy but I guess if Jeff Hardy made an appearence on TPWW.net he'd probally get the exact same treatment lol. It was pretty nuts though, almost as bad as the Lesnar/Goldberg match from Mania. Alot of "**** you Hardy"... "We Want Matt" ..."Go Get Help" ..."You ****ed Up" chants.

So, I was just curious... Do you think Jeff Hardy would recieve that same type of reaction if he returned to the WWE?

Splaya
05-16-2004, 02:49 AM
I don't think so but you never know. If they introduce him in this Kane-matt-lita feud he will get cheered loudly. But if they bring him back as a heel they might be able to draw off of that.

John la Rock
05-16-2004, 04:13 AM
No he wouldn't. The fans would be happy that he's back cause he's a star

PureHatred
05-16-2004, 04:42 AM
:roll:

Not sure if he's a "star" but Jeff Hardy has always ben a fan favorite because of his willingness to do dangerous spots. And his androgenous/boy band looks. He's like the 98 Degrees of wrestling...hardcore wrestling fans hate him because he's sloppy (hence the RoH reaction) but most WWE fans are more mainstream and would lose their minds if he showed up to baikl Matt & Lite out somehow.

Of course, they could also re-introduce him as helping Kane out to get back on Matt & Lita for "abondoning him" and you would get a decent heel reaction.

Gawd, imagine the sh</>itty acting in aseries of vignettes featuring Lita AND Jeff Hardy.

Imagi-Nation
05-16-2004, 08:24 AM
No he wouldn't. The fans would be happy that he's back cause he's a star

:y: :yes:

The Show Off
05-16-2004, 01:37 PM
I love when crowds completely lambast anyone. Heclkers are the best people in the world. They have no balls, but they pretend they do, it's the greatest contridiction ever. More matches have to have moments where the crowds tells a wrestler to go f*ck themselves...

And no this is not saracsim.

Kane Knight
05-16-2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah, nobody who heckles has any guts, and yeah, Jeff's a huge star, which is why he's so amazingly popular in RoH...

The only place Jeff will ever make it is in the WWE, because in the bland vanilla style of WWE wrestling, he looks spectacular, and that's about the only way you can get 4 million morons to forget how crappy he is in the ring and on the mic, and that most people are only interested in him because he's hawt.

Fox
05-16-2004, 04:52 PM
The only place Jeff will ever make it is in the WWE, because in the bland vanilla style of WWE wrestling, he looks spectacular, and that's about the only way you can get 4 million morons to forget how crappy he is in the ring and on the mic, and that most people are only interested in him because he's hawt.

:y:

CBright7831
05-16-2004, 05:00 PM
I hope he stays in ROH.