PDA

View Full Version : Batista

johnsmagic
12-24-2013, 03:37 PM
With the return of Batista. What does this means for the likes of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will we see these guys wearing the title anytime soon ?

FourFifty
12-24-2013, 10:32 PM
It means they have a back up opponent for Brock at Mania. That's it.

[/thread]

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-24-2013, 10:36 PM
BrockTista would be great so they can give the Undertaker somebody more worthy.

Fignuts
12-25-2013, 12:30 AM
Hope he murders Ryback.

Mr. Pierre
12-25-2013, 12:38 AM
I think Batista interrupts an Orton promo on 01/20, claiming that he's gonna win the Rumble and take the belt. At the Rumble, Orton interferes and eliminates Batista from the Rumble, in an attempt to avoid facing him.

Orton ends up dropping the strap anyway in the Chamber to Cena, all the while the heat for Batista's revenge is building week by week. So yeah in short, I predict we get Batista vs. Orton at Mania (along with Bryan/Cena, Brock/Taker, HHH/Punk)

Volare
12-25-2013, 01:34 AM
Reformation of Evolution.

Mr. Nerfect
12-25-2013, 02:16 AM
I could see Mr. Pierre said happening, actually. I'm feeling Batista vs. Brock Lesnar too. If the Brock Lesnar character wants to be involved in the WWE, then wouldn't he want to be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Wouldn't he then want to enter the Royal Rumble? If Lesnar returns otherwise, the only thing I can see him doing is either going for the streak or going back after Punk. Both are possibilities, but neither is a "fresh match." I guess Taker vs. Brock hasn't been done in years, but it just seems...odd having two part-timers fight, you know?

I'm thinking Batista and Lesnar have a Royal Rumble stare-down and then start brawling as the crowd goes nuts. They battle towards the ropes trying to muscle each other over when someone like Roman Reigns runs in and dumps them both over. This establishes a Batista vs. Lesnar rivalry quite well.

That being said, I could see the WWE combining two possible huge matches into one and giving us a Fatal 4-Way between Batista, Brock Lesnar, John Cena and Randy Orton for the World Title. It would fit everything. Orton occasionally finding himself in situations he doesn't want to be in because of what's #BestforBusiness; Batista and Cena's rivalry; a Batista/Brock dream match; and Cena's past with Lesnar.

Theo Dious
12-25-2013, 05:59 PM
With the return of Batista. What does this means for the likes of CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will we see these guys wearing the title anytime soon ?

You ought to have been asking this when they unified the titles, Cochise.

DAMN iNATOR
12-26-2013, 11:15 AM
If he’s desperate enough for money, I could see him going back to the Deacon Batista gimmick...:shifty:

Nah, but seriously I have no idea where “Dancin’ Dave” would fit in right now. It just doesn’t seem like they could make him all that interesting enough to be on TV, but I hope they prove me wrong.

Innovator
12-26-2013, 11:51 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1541639/batista-bomb-o.gif

dronepool
12-26-2013, 01:16 PM
I stopped watching in 2003ish and started again in 2008 and never liked him much, but eh.. at least WWE got a bit better from 2008.

Mr. Nerfect
12-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Batista is #BestforBusiness. I'd like to see him head towards a match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania. After that, I think it would be cool to see him turn slightly more dickish and feud with Daniel Bryan -- who I hope beats Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. Bryan can come out looking for a WWE World Title shot, but Batista can sort of cock-block Bryan there and tell him that he's too little to be a draw in this industry. Batista vs. Bryan would be a fantastic match. Also, Batista can try to have sex with Brie Bella to get under Bryan's skin.

The Fraze
01-10-2014, 12:18 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/DaveBautista">@DaveBautista</a> Please kill Del Rio. He's less entertaining than he is relevant. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CLevelStar&amp;src=hash">#CLevelStar</a></p>&mdash; Matt Fraser (@TheFraze408) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheFraze408/statuses/421101044194496512">January 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bad News Gertner
01-10-2014, 12:22 AM
I think it means who cares because Punk is terrible.

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2014, 12:24 AM
I love Alberto Del Rio. :(

The Fraze
01-10-2014, 12:26 AM
I've hated the guy since he's been here.

Fignuts
01-10-2014, 01:36 AM
I've tried to like Del Rio, but he just doesn't do it for me. He's not bad by any means, I just can't get excited for him.

The Fraze
01-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Nothing he does ever gives me that "big match feel." He seems so forced for the sake of a demographic. I'm totally uninterested in anything he ever does unless he faces someone I mark out for. So in this case, I will be interested when Batista kills him.

GD
01-14-2014, 02:07 AM
"Kill" is a strong word.

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2014, 03:18 AM
Batista's original transition into a face and his most recent run as a pretentious dick were the only two times I enjoyed him. Unfortunately, I don't see either of those things happening again with this return.

Fignuts
01-14-2014, 03:19 AM
Batista's original transition into a face and his most recent run as a pretentious dick were the only two times I enjoyed him. Unfortunately, I don't see either of those things happening again with this return.

This.

The Fraze
01-14-2014, 03:42 AM
"Kill" is a strong word.

And not meant in literal terms, obviously.

I want the 2010 Batista. I really hope that because he was unhappy with the PG direction that his character will still have some "edge" as part of the provisions of his return. It already sort of seems that way with the Tweeting between himself and Del Rio. We shall see.

GD
01-14-2014, 03:54 AM
http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.13124302.9697/fig,heather_grey,mens,ffffff.2u4.jpg