favorite all time performer:
favorite current performer:
favorite WM moment:
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling:
how much current product do you watch:
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see:

NormanSmiley
01-31-2014, 05:14 PM
<table width="100%" align="center" class="tborder" id="post4371141" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_4371141" style="border-right-color: rgb(209, 209, 225); border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid;">age: 35
how did you first get into wrestling and when: WM 3,been hooked ever since
favorite all time performer: Randy Savage
favorite current performer: Bray Wyatt
favorite WM moment: either savage winning at WM8, or benoit @ wm 20
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: either Hogan winning an WM9, or pretty much every wcw ppv main event while Hogan was there
how much current product do you watch: dvr raw and fast forward most of it
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: better cohesive storytelling
<!-- / message -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: currentColor rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225);">http://www.tpwwforums.com/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.tpwwforums.com/images/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.tpwwforums.com/reputation.php?p=4371141) <script type="text/javascript"> vbrep_register("4371141")</script> </td><td align="right" class="alt1" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: currentColor rgb(209, 209, 225) rgb(209, 209, 225) currentColor;"><!-- controls --> http://www.tpwwforums.com/images/misc/progress.gif </td></tr></tbody></table>

James Steele
01-31-2014, 05:23 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: Always watched it, but didn't become obsessed with it until 1997/98 when I channeled Nitro and discovered WWF RAW and Stone Cold.
favorite all time performer: Triple H
favorite current performer: (was CM Punk) Kofi Kingston
favorite WM moment: Shawn Michaels vs John Cena (WM23, right up until Cena makes a comeback and shits all over the psychology of an epic match.)
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: John Cena's unbearable run as a 80s Hogan babyface
how much current product do you watch: Only watch RAW and PPVs.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Vince McMahon write an honest, detailed autobiography.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-31-2014, 05:23 PM
Done loads of these on the pww but they're always interesting, so why not.

how did you first get into wrestling and when: My Grandad showed me at some point and I remember seeing 123 Kid and loving him, and bits of Razor Ramon. Then saw nothing else for a few years and just started watching at some point in 98. First PPV I saw was Deadly Games Survivor Series and I loved the tournament format. If it wasn't for that PPV being a tournament I probably wouldn't have stuck with it.
favorite all time performer: Triple H, probably
favorite current performer: Dunno, haven't watched in about 10 months, other than the rumble match. Liked Roman Reigns before I stopped and he looked a beast in the rumble so prob him
favorite WM moment: Dunno, terrible memory for wrestling and I never rewatch anything or watch old stuff so I never remember much of it. Probably only seen 5 or less matches more than once. Prob something involving Austin or The Rock when I was young
how much current product do you watch: Stopped watching altogether from Wrestlemania last year. Watched the royal rumble match last week and that was really bad, so probably none from this point on. Still read the occasional results though and any interesting threads
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Jeff Jarrett calling somebody "slapnuts"

Tazz Dan
01-31-2014, 05:30 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: A friend talked me into watching WMVI with him when it came out on VHS. The Ultimate Warrior drew me in.
favorite all time performer: Edge/Y2J
favorite current performer: CM Punk
favorite WM moment: E&C winning the tag belts at WM 2000
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Nothing really
how much current product do you watch: Raw, and PPV's. Occasionally Smackdown.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Billy Gunn - WWE Champion

Mike the Metal Ed
01-31-2014, 05:48 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: My best friend at the time started telling me to watch Raw is War in late 1998.
favorite all time performer: Mick Foley
favorite current performer: Daniel Bryan
favorite WM moment: In hindsight, Austin and McMahon, WrestleMania X-Seven
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Generally bad booking since WCW folded.
how much current product do you watch: Raw live every week, every PPV.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan winning or retaining the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania XXX.

Rammsteinmad
01-31-2014, 05:48 PM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: 1993 - had a voucher for a free sticker album in the newspaper. Started collecting them and watching it on Sky.

favorite all time performer: Chris Jericho

favorite WM moment: Chris Benoit/Eddie Guerrero hugging at the end of Wrestlemania 20

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Nothing really. I don't like WWE constantly bringing in old guys in favour of young guys. Been complaining about this for the last few years, but it really seems that it is legit becoming a problem now.

how much current product do you watch: Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, NXT, Impact and all PPV's. But I mostly skim through lots of 'em.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: WWE to slowly edge away from bringing in all the old/part-timers and allow their current roster to shine.

CSL
01-31-2014, 06:12 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: Hogan/Savage @ Wembley Arena 1989, saw it on tape in 1990, started getting the figures from then on etc.
favorite all time performer: Shawn Michaels
favorite current performer: Punk, Dean Ambrose
favorite WM moment: Hogan/Warrior @ WM VI. Maybe.
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: nothing worth mentioning here, 27th November 2009 in front of about 200 people
how much current product do you watch: not a lot. Most PPV's, the occasional RAW, bits of TNA recently.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: TNA to survive/pick their game up/prosper.

Anybody Thrilla
01-31-2014, 06:29 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: A Ted DiBiase squash match when I was like 5, I think.
favorite all time performer: Bret Hart
favorite current performer: Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper
favorite WM moment: Oddly enough, I think it might be Brock's botched SSP
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: The Great Khali
how much current product do you watch: Raw, Smackdown, Impact, ROH sometimes, PPVs, NXT...damn, that's a lot
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Cohesive storylines, seen through to completion

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
01-31-2014, 06:35 PM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: Must've randomly encountered it on TV in the early 90s.

favorite all time performer: Chris Jericho or Chris Benoit.

favorite current performer: Austin Aries.

favorite WM moment: Benoit's title win.

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: John Cena since 2006.

how much current product do you watch: Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Impact, PPVs. No skimming, due to podcast obligations.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Lengthy title run for Daniel Bryan.

Emperor Smeat
01-31-2014, 06:51 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: Would watch WWF Superstars (I think) after Sunday CCD classes at my grandparents house and around the early 90s (1990-1992 range).
favorite all time performer: Stone Cold Steve Austin
favorite WM moment: Tie between Rock vs Hogan and the ending to Mania 20.
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: WWE being too over-reliant on Cena and TNA constantly screwing up a lot.
how much current product do you watch: RAW, NXT, PPVs, some Smackdown, very little of the rest
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: The mega pop for Bryan once he finally gets a real title reign.

Innovator
01-31-2014, 07:34 PM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: Flipped through the channels and came across Kamala and Steiners vs. Mr. Hughes and Money Inc., became intrigued.

favorite all time performer: Randy Savage

favorite current performer: CM Punk, with honorable mentions going to Roman Reigns and Enzo Amore.

favorite WM moment: When the camera zoomed in on Razor on top of the ladder and you can see me.

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: The time spent on trying to make people cheer Cena that could have been used to develop more talent in order to not lean on one guy to draw. This combined with not fully investing in some guys and cutting their legs out before they can make you money.

how much current product do you watch: RAW, NXT, occasional TNA, dabble with NJPW.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Hope

The Condor
01-31-2014, 07:43 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: loved Jake, Savage, Warrior and Berserker as a kid. Barely watched New Generation, came back in '97 around WM13 and split between WWF + WCW + ECW
favorite all time performer: Usually always marked out for Jericho. Great in all promotions.
favorite current performer: CM Punk until his diva turn. I suppose it's Bad News Barrett now.
favorite WM moment: WM19- Rock/Austin
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: the IWC
how much current product do you watch: DVR RAW + Smackdown and streamline through the tripe. Haven't seen a PPV in awhile. Check out TNA sporadically for all the wrong reasons.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Storylines that make a modicum of sense and less old guys.

Seth82
01-31-2014, 09:42 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: found a random Hogan match one day when I was like five and was hooked
favorite all time performer: Ric Flair, The Midnight Express, Terry Funk, The Rock and Roll Express, Gorgeous George, Taz, Dusty Rhodes, The Briscos, Wahoo McDaniel & Many More
favorite current performer: Daniel Bryan, The Wyatt Family & The Shield
favorite WM moment: Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero hugging at WM 20
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: John Cena
how much current product do you watch: usually try to watch RAW and the monthly wwe ppv
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan to have a long title reign

Blue Demon
01-31-2014, 10:00 PM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: My older brother showed me a tape of Randy Savage Vs. Ricky Steamboat from WM 3 a few months after it happened and I was hooked (at age 3!)

favorite all time performer: Bret Hart

favorite current performer: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan

favorite WM moment: Lesner Vs. Angle WM 19

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: poor story telling/booking

how much current product do you watch: 1 RAW per month on average plus WrestleMania and Royal Rumble

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Better booking/story telling

glanville6
02-01-2014, 01:48 AM
FUN IDEA!!!!

how did you first get into wrestling and when: 1998/1999. My friends all talked about it and I made fun of it but decided I'd give it a shot.

favorite all time performer: Christian

favorite WM moment: HBK vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26. I was there and thats kind of why I went.

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Christian not being champ in 05 and Christian not getting a real chance in 2011

how much current product do you watch: I watch Raw and Pay Per Views.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan winning at Wrestlemania. The title.

MIZantine Empire
02-01-2014, 03:25 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when:when I was 5, I would watch wrestling Saturday morning, loved the larger than life characters
favorite all time performer:road dogg
favorite current performer:roman reigns
favorite WM moment: watching hbk's last match, in person, at wrestlemania in pheonix. The energy in the arena for that match was insane Pay per view moment overall has a close runner up in jerichos return at the rumble last year in Phoenix That ovation and pop still gives me chills.
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling:when they act like we are restarted and don't remember things..(Johnny Curtis tag title shot?)
how much current product do you watch:raw, smackdown, wwe ppvs, and tna impact
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see:I want to see the wwe take a chance on their future.. Put the strap on someone like kofi, or reigns

Mr. Pierre
02-01-2014, 04:58 AM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: Friend invited me over to watch Summerslam 96 and I was hooked.

favorite all time performer: Undertaker

favorite current performer: Dean Ambrose

favorite WM moment: Being in attendance seeing Taker vs Punk at 29

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: At the time, probably Triple H constantly going over Orton in late 04, early 05

how much current product do you watch: All the time

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014: Watch Bryan defend the title at Summerslam against Lesnar in MSG

Impeccable
02-01-2014, 05:40 AM

how did you first get into wrestling and when:1992. I was just shy of my 8th birthday and I recall my dad waking me up to tell me there was something I might like on the tv. It was before summer slam at wembley but all I remember was the natural disasters beating money inc for the tag team titles. From then I was hooked.

favorite all time performer: It has to be Bret hart for me. He was hot at the time I started watching. Followed by Jericho.

favorite current performer: I like the intensity that Bryan brings, but I am going to have to say Cena. I like how he manages to stay true to a character, no matter how difficult that is at times, and that he is a role model for kids. Bret was a role model for me, and Cena is the same. He puts in a hell of a lot outside of shows too.

favorite WM moment: Austin passing out in the sharpshooter. Great match.

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: not really in wrestling shows, but once in 2003, I was working in a shoe shop in meadowhall in Sheffield. At that time, wwe was touring the uk and that night they were scheduled to do the Sheffield arena. We'll, Rey mysterio (unmasked) and Orlando Jordan came into my shop, looking for shoes. I was polite and quiet as I didn't want to cause a scene and asked for an autograph. Rey was pretty fucked off I had recognised him and walked out. Orlando on the other hand was apologetic and down to earth about the whole thing.

If you were asking me about in character stuff, then it would have to say the wm16 main event. Terrible terrible terrible and it became more about the mcmahons than anything else.

how much current product do you watch: most Rawls, all ppvs. Little smackdown. Looking forward to the network

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: a late 2014 uk wwe network launch. And Rey mysterios retirement.

Brigstocke
02-01-2014, 08:59 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: I have memories of old VHS's belonging to a cousin which Had The Rockers, Nailz, Psycho Sid, Natural Disasters on them So that was my first 'Introduction' to Wrestling but I began watching religiously on or around Summerslam 92 Bulldog/Bret match got me hooked.
favorite all time performer: Toss up between Shawn Michaels and Edge
Favorite current performer: Bray Wyatt
Favorite WM moment: Shawns win at Mania 12
Thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Batista being paid to return and then getting a push off that return
how much current product do you watch: Raw/Smackdown/NXT, WWE PPV's, Gave up on TNA about 6 months ago.
What one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Sustained Pushes for New Stars

Ultra Mantis
02-01-2014, 09:49 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: My mum got me a VHS tape of Survivor Series 1991, sometime in 92 I guess
favorite all time performer: Jericho / Savage
favorite WM moment: Benoit winning the big one
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: The "writing"
how much current product do you watch: I read the results and if anything sound interesting I will seek it out. Mostly stuff with Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Shield or Fandango.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Johnny Curtis pushed to the moon

ron the dial
02-01-2014, 10:36 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: my uncle was a huge wrestling fan via my mom's family living next door to the hulk hogan's parents when she was growing up. i was probably sat in front of a tv showing wrestling before i can remember. i remember actively being a huge hogan mark by the time i was 5.
favorite all time performer: shawn michaels or mick foley. can't pick.
favorite current performer: cm punk is always the answer, but i'll switch it up here and go with dean ambrose.
favorite WM moment: the end of taker vs. hbk II
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: none of it really pisses me off. it's wrestling. they've been fucking up for as long as i can remember, so it's just part of being a fan. plus there is always enough going on that i enjoy so i can look past it.
how much current product do you watch: raw, smackdown, nxt, and ppvs.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: a legit antonio cesario singles push.

Shisen Kopf
02-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Not gonna fill this out. Everyone at this 2 bit site knows that I am the best rasslin fan on the planet. If someone claims to take rasslin more serious business than I, they deserve to be pooped on.

Juan
02-02-2014, 02:53 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: Thanksgiving 1990, I was at an uncle's house for dinner and they had ordered the Survivor Series and I was hooked.
favorite all time performer: honestly a tie between Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart
favorite WM moment: "The Boyhood Dream Comes True"
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: either the mishandling of the InVasion angle or Austin walking out in 2002
how much current product do you watch: Raw and Smackdown for the most part
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan or Brock Lesnar as WWE champion

Lock Jaw
02-02-2014, 02:15 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: Grandfather and Father watched wrestling, so grew up with it, had some toys... but never really was anything more than casual. Then fell out of it all together for a few years... only to be dragged back in when I saw Paul Bearer turn on The Undertaker at Summerslam so I was like "no way, I gotta see how this turns out". Then shortly afterwards was Wrestlemania 13, which hooked me for life.
favorite all time performer: Chris Jericho
favorite current performer: Christian
favorite WM moment: WM13 Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Inability to make new stars
how much current product do you watch: Raw, NXT, and then have Impact and Smackdown on, and "skim"/"not really pay attention" for most of it.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Christian to get a major storyline, Daniel Bryan to get a decent length WWE Title run, Usos to win the tag titles.

Zeeboe
02-02-2014, 05:39 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when:
favorite all time performer:
favorite current performer:
favorite WM moment:
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling:
how much current product do you watch:
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see:

Earth.

Hulk Hogan.

Don't watch it anymore.

When Hogan handed the belt to Warrior at WM VI. It taught me good sportsmanship.

The Internet.

Not at all.

Warrior in the HOF.

AKin3D
02-03-2014, 01:14 AM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: Mom's a fan and I've always been watching.

favorite all time performer: Mr.Perfect

favorite current performer: Sheamus

favorite WM moment: I'm going to say The Boyhood Dream Comes True

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: The belts meaning nothing and the lack of any ranking system like

how much current product do you watch: I read the results and watch whatever I find interesting.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Make belts important so we can have some good storylines

Tazz Dan
02-03-2014, 02:01 AM
NormanSmiley is the only person older than me. Makes me feel old :'(

ravensedge
02-03-2014, 03:35 AM
location: Golden, BC, Canada, but will be living in the wrestling capital of the world, Calgary....Alberta, Canada come September
how did you first get into wrestling and when: dad and my older brothers were fans, was just always on our tv when I was growing up
favorite current performer: was CM Punk, but I guess it'll be Roman Reigns in Punk's absence
favorite WM moment: The Boyhood Dream comes true.
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Rock getting the belt at Rumble '13
how much current product do you watch: read results then watch what interests me
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan gets the title

GD
02-03-2014, 04:06 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: trading cards and the Undertaker-Yokozuna feud
favorite all time performer: Bret "The Hitman" Hart
favorite WM moment: When Chris Benoit made Triple H tap out to win his first WWE World's Heavyweight title. Followed by his celebration with Eddie Guerrero.
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Zach Gowen's annihilation by Brock Lesnar in front of his mother on an edition of Smackdown.
how much current product do you watch: I try to keep up with RAW.
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan versus Kurt Angle :shifty:

Heisenberg
02-03-2014, 04:42 PM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: Watching WWF when Hogan was running wild with Hulkamania, I don't remember the exact year because I'm not fucking sure, that era didn't possess a goddamn time stamp for me, suck it

favorite all time performer: The Undertaker you skank

favorite current performer: Daniel Bryan, fuck off

favorite WM moment: Stone Cold at WM17 siding with Vince leading to the Two Man Power Trip, shit consumer

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Taped shows you juggler of piss

how much current product do you watch: RAW and the occasional NXT, sprinkle some TNA, free fuckin country

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: a few chances to bring some edgy content in, holographic wrestler returns, get your face out of my face.

Tazz Dan
02-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Heisenberg wins the internet.

Rhaps
02-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Go on, I'll play whilst I haven't been around here for ages:

how did you first get into wrestling and when: Flicking through the channels whilst waiting to go to a birthday party at the bowling alley, saw Shawn Michaels hurl Marty Jannetty through the Barbershop window. Have been hooked since.
favorite current performer: not sure I have one
favorite WM moment: 'The Boyhood dream comes true.' Hey, I was 11, and I thought it was awesome at the time.
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: wrestling fans
how much current product do you watch: Big ppvs mostly
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Davey Boy Smith - Hall of Fame induction.

johnsmagic
02-04-2014, 07:17 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: young kid watching wcw
favorite all time performer: Shawn Michael's/sting
favorite current performer: cm punk
favorite WM moment: taker vs michaels 1
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: john cena retaining at Wrestlemania 23
how much current product do you watch: minimal
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: finally see sting in wwe

Tazz Dan
02-04-2014, 06:01 PM
johnsmagic is not from Australia.

Tanawesome
02-04-2014, 08:48 PM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: Started watching with my neighbor during Summerslam 1990
favorite all time performer: Macho Man
favorite current performer: Antonio Cesaro, Seth Rollins
favorite WM moment: HBK vs. Razor Ladder Match
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: WCW/ECW Invasion could have been better
how much current product do you watch: Catch the recaps online...don't have the channels
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: New Main Event Talent

johnsmagic
02-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Nah pretty sure I am

Tazz Dan
02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
We've had this discussion before. Noid, rooster, Downunder, Mitch and I are the only Australian posters ;)

Tazz Dan
02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Actually, 'nunder is a kiwi. Fuck him.

johnsmagic
02-05-2014, 12:12 AM
does that mean I am in ?

Asmo
02-05-2014, 04:39 AM
how did you first get into wrestling and when: 1992. Was introduced to 'wrestling' via trading cards. Finally rented video tapes to start watching.
favorite all time performer: Bret "The Hitman" Hart
favorite WM moment: A tie between Wrestlemania XII's Iron Man Match (the entire match just before Gorilla Monsoon restarts the damn thing) & Wrestlemania 28's End Of An Era Match (Pedigree into SCM, and Taker doesn't die)
thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: A lack of coherent consistency in storytelling
how much current product do you watch: The occasional Raw, most PPVs, and NXT; "iMPACT" once in a while
what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: Daniel Bryan winning the big one.

Tazz Dan
02-05-2014, 05:48 AM
does that mean I am in ?

I'll make you an honorary Australian for the next 12 months. We'll review things this time next year.

Bad News Gertner
02-05-2014, 06:02 AM
We've had this discussion before. Noid, rooster, Downunder, Mitch and I are the only Australian posters ;)

I heard there might be an opening soon

Tazz Dan
02-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Hahahahaha fucking golden :lol:

dronepool
02-06-2014, 04:46 AM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: I don't know, the characters were all over pop culture in the 80's and 90's but I "got into" around WWF War Zone

favorite all time performer: Stone Cold/Undertaker

favorite current performer: Daniel Bryan/CM Punk

favorite WM moment: I dunno, hard to say but I'll go with TLC match at WM 17.

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: How dumbed down it got/The unfairness of talent vs profit potential.

how much current product do you watch: RAW and the PPV's streaming until the Network.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: defending every title during the "Big 4" PPV's.

Eklipse
02-06-2014, 02:23 PM

how did you first get into wrestling and when: My father and I would watch wrestling on Saturdays when I was young. My older sisters would watch it too. I didn't really start getting into it until around the time of SummerSlam '97.

favorite all time performer: The Undertaker

favorite current performer: I would say CM Punk...but...with him gone, I'd have to say Randy Orton

favorite WM moment: Can't think of a moment. Favorite match would be HBK vs. Taker at WM XXV

thing that has pissed you off most in wrestling: Batista returning to win the RR/The Rock beating Punk for the WWE championship

how much current product do you watch: Not a whole lot. Usually watch it a bit during WrestleMania time, especially since I'm going this year.

what one thing in wrestling would you hope for in 2014 to see: I was really hoping to see Cena vs. Taker at 'Mania. Other than that, I'd like them to unify the IC and US titles.