PDA

View Full Version : Brand New is coming to Indianapolis

RP
02-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! Been waiting forever.

CSL
02-04-2014, 12:08 PM
they've been over here "locally" a few times over the last few years, coming again in a few months. "Favourite band ever" and I haven't been and won't again this year because I have nobody to go with/none of my friends are into them #sadpanda

dronepool
02-04-2014, 12:56 PM
I'm not a fan or anything but go, but why depend on friends to enjoy a show? Unless it's far and you need a ride.

RP
02-04-2014, 01:00 PM
I have no other friends that like them. Im going alone unless I find a date.

Blitz
02-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Enjoy. They are incredible.

CSL
02-04-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm not a fan or anything but go, but why depend on friends to enjoy a show? Unless it's far and you need a ride.

I have no other friends that like them. Im going alone unless I find a date.

dunno, can't do it, would just feel uncomfortable the entire time unless it was like outdoors and I could just drink and smoke through the whole thing. Came close last time, got really drunk then apparently when I got home I thought ordering a ticket would be a splendid idea. Woke up to find I hadn't been able to get past the verification stage in my "condition".

The Condor
02-04-2014, 05:23 PM
A show around here sold out in a few minutes. Up shit creek now

el bobbo
02-23-2014, 09:01 AM
St. Louis show sold out way too fast. Now I'm going to have to hassle with asshats on Craigslist. No way am I going to miss this.

road doggy dogg
02-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Might be going to see them in Michigan at some festival of sorts. I don't know. Hate festivals so probably won't. But Brand New and Say Anything and Front Bottoms. Whatevs. Saw them last year at Riot Fest and they were, as expected, quite a treat.

The Condor
02-25-2014, 10:45 AM
Seeing Brand New in July, feeling good. Not a fan of the Front Bottoms. Saw them in a small club about 3 years ago and laughed. Now they're pretty damn successful for how annoying I find them.