PDA

View Full Version : WrestleMania XXX: News you can use

slik
02-05-2014, 12:30 PM
so far here's the latest RassleMania news...

While it may appear they are going in the direction of Kane vs. Daniel Bryan after this week's TV shows, the source didn't expect Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan to be changed. Regarding that match, nobody within WWE expects Bryan to go over HHH.

Regarding the recent Batista vs. Brock Lesnar teases on WWE TV, the feeling is that it was done to build to something between the two later this year.

WWE officials including Stephanie McMahon are trying to bring Stacy Keibler back to the company and a possible Hall of Fame induction is rumored. They also want Stacy to play a big role during WrestleMania XXX weekend. There was talk of her possibly having a backstage correspondent role at the show. It's not confirmed that she will sign a deal with WWE but her name was definitely talked about a lot in the last week as a way for WWE to legitimatize themselves during WrestleMania XXX weekend.

Corndad
02-05-2014, 12:41 PM
So much wrong with almost all of that lol

HHH going over Bryan? Really? Moving on.

Stacey Keibler- Hall of Fame Worthy? Um. She got a nice set of legs and all but... Really?

Bad News Gertner
02-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Keibler is very HOF worthy. Dem legs!

At this point the only thing that'd make me buy Wrestlemania is if Rybaxel faces 3MB in an Ironman match.

Volare
02-05-2014, 01:02 PM
http://yuq.me/users/22/962/aC6mnjVgQi.png

Yep still no problems with her.

Heisenberg
02-05-2014, 01:10 PM
As a straight man, anything concerning Stacy is welcome with me, but you can continue to run your mouth. Nothing will come of it, you can sit there in your chair and decipher a way out of this, but you will fail.

I am a fan of Stacy Keibler, and I'm that DAMN...Good

Corndad
02-05-2014, 01:14 PM
She goes in then Torrie Wilson needs to as well IMO. I'm kinda shocked they don't just go with Sable going in with the relationship they got with Brock right now.

Heisenberg
02-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Ohh, Sable!! I'd be totally down for that!

Ivory should go in before Keibler if we want to go the serious route, she had a good run with the belt and was on point with Right To Censor.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-05-2014, 01:43 PM
They should give Stacy Keibler Cm Punks spot at Wrestlemania. Def get more buys.

Innovator
02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Keibler is very HOF worthy. Dem legs!

At this point the only thing that'd make me buy Wrestlemania is if Rybaxel faces 3MB in an Ironman match.

You mean Ryback in an ironman eating competition?

Emperor Smeat
02-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Makes little sense for Triple H to go over by that point. Give Bryan his big Mania moment and then just refresh the entire Authority-Bryan feud so its less of a mess this time.

:y: Keibler

slik
02-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Lita or Sable seem more HOF material than Kiebler.

Totally ok with her doing backstage interviews during the ppv though.

Nark Order
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't expect anything else from Triple H, to be honest.

Black Widow
02-05-2014, 02:31 PM
It amazes me how they have all year to build and plan Wrestlemania but it's February now and they still literally have no clue what the f*ck they're doing.

johnsmagic
02-05-2014, 08:45 PM
doesn't help when one the biggest stars has walked out of the company

Bad News Gertner
02-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Kinda surprised Lita's name hasn't been brought up.

Tazz Dan
02-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Kinda surprised Lita's name hasn't been brought up.

Lita or Sable seem more HOF material than Kiebler.

Totally ok with her doing backstage interviews during the ppv though.

Bad News Gertner
02-05-2014, 10:32 PM
I typiclly don't read anybodies posts. Like to think everything I post is original content.

Shadrick
02-06-2014, 02:58 PM
#pulse.

Mr. Nerfect
02-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Stacy Keibler probably isn't as Hall of Fame worthy as Lita, but I wouldn't be opposed to Keibler returning as an on-air character. Hulk Hogan can guest host and Stacy Keibler can do a backstage interview or two.