PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers - February 21st, 2014

slik
02-18-2014, 11:55 PM
1 - Daniel Bryan beat Jack Swagger in the opener via pinfall.

* Kane and Vickie Guerrero came out and booked Bryan in another match.

2 - Daniel Bryan beat Cesaro by DQ. Zeb Colter and Swagger were at ringside but got kicked out by the referee. Kane watched from ringside. Bryan took a long Cesaro Swing but came back to hit the running knee. Kane came in and chokeslammed Bryan for the DQ. Cesaro hit the Neutralizer on Bryan after the match.

3 - The Wyatt Family defeated Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Bray hit a running Sister Abigal on Goldust for the win.

* Emma defeated Summer Rae in a dance-off.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/8KCDMX7cQ3k/maxresdefault.jpg

4 - Dolph Ziggler beat Tyson Kidd.

5 - Jimmy Uso defeated Road Dogg.

6 - Sheamus beat Christian in the main event via pinfall.

DAMN iNATOR
02-19-2014, 03:30 AM
Sounds pretty lackluster for the "go-home" show to EC this Sunday. No Orton or Cena?

This is definitely not worth taping, for those wondering.

Black Widow
02-19-2014, 05:09 AM
I'll make other plans.

Bad News Gertner
02-19-2014, 05:27 AM
Sounds pretty lackluster for the "go-home" show to EC this Sunday. No Orton or Cena?

No Rybaxel or 3MB? Do they even WANT viewers?

Shisen Kopf
02-19-2014, 06:24 AM

Hmm. Maybe they have a tribute to Viscera and Bill Nye though. Should I tape it just in case?

Jura
02-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Axback

DAMN iNATOR
02-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Hmm. Maybe they have a tribute to Viscera and Bill Nye though. Should I tape it just in case?

Sure if you want to risk possibly seeing Vis basically dry hump other dudes (was one of his finishers during his "Love Machine" gimmick).

VSG
02-19-2014, 06:22 PM

As if you even own a VCR!

DAMN iNATOR
02-19-2014, 06:27 PM
VCRs aren't advanced enough. I point a 8mm @ my 1920s tv set for 2 hours...:shifty:

VSG
02-19-2014, 07:12 PM
There you have it, DAMN iNATOR is on Super 8!

DAMN iNATOR
02-21-2014, 01:09 AM
Too bad the weather advisory is only til 7pm tomorrow. Could really use these strong winds to KO the power tomorrow night exactly between the hours of 8p-10p Eastern...

Then again, after the Lansing BWL debacle in late Dec., I'd rather not have to go without power with another arctic blast moving in next mid-week.

Lock Jaw
02-21-2014, 10:04 PM
Pretty good match between Christian/Sheamus... though they used the exact same "work the shoulder" formula as Christian/D-Bry on RAW.

But I gotta say.... I'm frustrated guys. They have done great things with Christian this week... but they have still not let him get ANY momentum for Elimination Chamber. A win over Sheamus here would have done wonders for him.

I'm hoping this "losing streak" combined with the new "dangerous Christian" heel turn leads to at the very least something big for him going into Wrestlemania. Like an actual feud and a match.... possibly a win.

Tazz Dan
02-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Christian will get 'attacked' before the chamber match, and RVD will return and replace him in it. Mark my words!

Lock Jaw
02-21-2014, 11:53 PM
If that happens, I will throw a brick through my tv.

NormanSmiley
02-22-2014, 02:43 AM
since when is Titus O'Neil Tyson Kidd???