PDA

View Full Version : YOUR choice for Wrestlemania

Maluco
02-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Simple question, but maybe not such a straightforward answer. This week of shows will really start to define what should be the final Wrestlemania card. Even without officially building the card, we can start to see what feuds will be leading to what matches before the big event.

Say you had a say in just ONE Mania match. You are given a free choice, can involve any current active stars, but they have to be signed to the WWE, no "fantasy" matches.

The question is, 'What match would you put on the card, and for what reasons?' Do you go for a Daniel Bryan title match, and if so, what is the match set-up and why? Or do you go for something more obscure, your favorite lower card wrestler, for example, and how do you want them involved?

Just hear a lot of suggestions on the forum and wanted to hear some of the reasoning behind certain requests...

Shisen Kopf
02-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Biker Sting vs Surfer Taker /thread.

NormanSmiley
02-22-2014, 02:46 AM
tatanka on a pole match

Heyman
02-22-2014, 02:50 AM
Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H.

If Bryan wins, he gets inserted into the main-event match of Orton and Batista.

If Bryan loses, he doesn't get a title shot for 1 year (I don't say "never again" since the stipulation needs to be realistic enough so that the WWE Universe buys into it).

Bryan wins the match against HHH and then wins the main-event.

dronepool
02-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

Because fuck the police.

#1-norm-fan
02-22-2014, 05:21 AM
Damn. I don't know if I could realistically build Fandango vs Orton for the WWE Title on a month and a half notice.

Brigstocke
02-22-2014, 05:43 AM
NXT - Main Roster Call up Elimination match.

Corey Graves
Adrian Neville
Sami Zayn
Aiden English
CJ Parker
Leo Kruger
Bo Dallas
Tyler Breeze
Colin Cassady
Mojo Rawley
The Ascension (As a team - They have to tag in and out)

Bobholly138
02-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Cesaro vs Del Rio

I know most people hate Del rio,but I like him. Been a fan for a long time.

Bobo
02-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Me vs tamina in a naked oil wrestling match where the winner has hot sex with the loser.

Anybody Thrilla
02-22-2014, 11:15 AM
You're not on the current roster, Bobo. Follow the rules.

Bobo
02-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Then all the current divas in a battle royale wins by submission only naked oil wrestling.

NormanSmiley
02-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Hogan and nash are both now on contract, fingerpoke of doom II

Mr. Nerfect
02-22-2014, 08:32 PM
I really agree with Heyman's choice of Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan with that stipulation, and I bring it up because I could see the WWE not getting the stipulation right. For example, when Paul Heyman had the chance to name his stipulation for Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar last year, I found it frustrating that he never used Triple H's desire to get Lesnar more to his advantage -- try and extort some corporate power out of it. I can see them attaching an "All or Nothing" stipulation onto it, but I could see the WWE trying to pay off the title shot at a later date. I like the idea of Bryan being included in the title match that night. It creates a unique WrestleMania story that I don't think has been told before, and you just know the fans are going to be rabid for Daniel Bryan that night. Orton vs. Batista is going to be absolutely SHIT on!

That being said, since it's like Bryan will be making Triple H tap-out at WrestleMania anyway, I'll officially submit my choice of Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro for the Intercontinental Championship. They are two of the best in-ring workers in the WWE right now, and Cesaro has the potential be an attraction for the WWE. Maybe not the top guy, but certainly a worthy and entertaining Intercontinental Champ. He beats Swagger and spins Zeb Colter around.

FourFifty
02-22-2014, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a triple threat match from NXT to for someone to get called up to a match the next night on Raw.

Sami Zayn vs Tyler Breeze vs Aiden English
Winner faces Bo Dallas for a spot on the main roster.
Why?
BOcause as the NXT champion he should be next in line to get called up to the main roster (in KayFabe theory).
I'd be rooting for Tyler Breeze to get to the main roster, but realistically it'd be Sami.