PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair (Evolution at Mania?)

Maluco
03-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Is this significant? (From front page)

Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
As noted earlier here on the website, WWE has applied for a trademark for “Ric Flair” for “entertainment services, namely wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media namely, television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service.”
The assumption is that the company has plans to use him on television on a regular or semi-regular basis. There was word that Flair had signed a new WWE deal but there was not positive confirmation to that effect. This would seem to back up this report.

I dunno, I am still of the belief that WWE have promised Batista a Rumble win and a Wrestlemania title win as a way of luring him back to a fuller schedule. That means they may have to deny Bryan with something at Mania.

The fact that HHH, Batista and Orton are all involved, along with this little piece of news is enough to make me wonder. Together, it makes me think that it's a decent possibility at Mania. Serves to get the title on Bats and gives them a summer of a well established stable for Bryan to run through.

I think people would hate it, but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't try it. How would people feel about it, and if it did happen, what would be a reasonable scenario for Orton to go along with it?

Lock Jaw
03-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Have Daniel Bryan demand to fight Ric Flair for the chance to fight Triple H for the chance to fight Batista and Randy Orton.