PDA

View Full Version : WWE RAW is Heisenberg

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm traveling down to Austin tonight for RAW 8/4/2014.

I won't have sweet seats like the San Antonio show, but they are not nosebleed seats so I'm good.

I didn't see Jack Swagger on the 5 point preview, but the Ambrose and Rollins feud wasn't either, so I'm hoping he does appear.

It's in San Antonio and it'd be cheaper to go with someone, but I'm about to lay some cash down on a single ticket that would land me in camera view the whole time during matches. I'm not worried about that, but I'm more worried that it won't be as good as last week's episode. I could be wrong though, it is the Road to Wrestlemania.

I'm sure Undertaker will be there, it's close to home. Triple H and Daniel Bryan will be building. Wyatt and Cena fresh off sharing Hogan in the ring.

Should I take the fall and pay over 200 dollars to sit a couple rows back from the floor or should I just exchange some paper for pennies and throw them at people?

/debate

start the excite

I would appreciate any news in what is going on up until Monday night. Thanks guys.

James Steele
03-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Go. Just fucking go. You are looking for excuses to deny your urges to witness Triple H live.

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 06:44 PM
I've witnessed him live a good amount of times. That one where Nash attacked him with a sledgehammer in Austin, TX 2011

Swiss Ultimate
03-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Honestly, with as good as the last two shows have been I would even consider going.

XL
03-13-2014, 07:08 PM
The chance to see drop kicks in the wild!? Yeah, you should go.

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 07:08 PM
I'm going to Monday Night Fuckin RAW because DTTS, XL and James Steele said so!!

I'll be in the camera view Charter area

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Ticket is bought, straight route down a toll road to avoid Austin traffic, straight shot to San Antonio. Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shisen Kopf
03-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Dude, I'll be your BFF if you make a Shisen Kopf Wooooo! to go with the USA #1 sign you're gonna make.

Emperor Smeat
03-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Ticket is bought, straight route down a toll road to avoid Austin traffic, straight shot to San Antonio. Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good choice.

XL
03-13-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm going to Monday Night Fuckin RAW because DTTS, XL and James Steele said so!!

I'll be in the camera view Charter area

You should make a sign that says that. Maybe drop the 'fuckin' though.

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 07:47 PM
I just bought 3 more tickets to a house show in Waco tomorrow, bringing my two sons, they flipped out!

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 08:15 PM
I asked my youngest who he liked and he said The Wyatt Family and he also hopes they beat down Cena who is also one of his favorites. It'll be his first show.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
I expect to see these two signs:

TABLES LADDERS & PODCAST
"DOWNTOWN" OWEN BROWN

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 08:21 PM
I'll try to bring signs, pretty sure it'll happen

Shisen Kopf
03-13-2014, 08:41 PM
I expect to see these two signs:

TABLES LADDERS & PODCAST
"DOWNTOWN" OWEN BROWN

But not before a Shisen Kopf and USA #1! sign

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm going to be WWE'd out these next few days, shit

Droford
03-13-2014, 08:44 PM
I thought about going to Raw in DC for the WM go home show..

Lock Jaw
03-13-2014, 08:52 PM
You need a "DROPKICK!!!!" sign that you hold up every time there is a dropkick.

Heisenberg
03-13-2014, 08:54 PM
So many fresh dropkicks will go down.

Shisen Kopf
03-13-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm going to be WWE'd out these next few days, shit

That's unpossible!! Never can you have too much rasslin'.

Swiss Ultimate
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
I want to see a NXT show live.

Shisen Kopf
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
I should probably go see an NXT show but i live too far away :(

Heisenberg
03-18-2014, 03:31 PM
I watched the Corporate Kane segment back and it tore me apart b/c Kane is beloved, but I like powerbombs. What are the chances of him bouncing back from such a devastating move?

He tried to muster up some chokeslam it looked like, but he was outnumbered, RIP Kane til next show

Heisenberg
03-18-2014, 04:41 PM
My review of the show for those interested a.k.a. fellow Champions of TPWW:

I arrived there at San Antonio, hot as hell. They have a lot of shade so waiting outside was calming compared to Austin, TX where they have chopped down trees all around that arena, w/e. Everyone was friendly and talking wrestling outside. It was unlike other events where people were bitching about the heat and smelly farts. I guess because of my skin tone I was taken to by the majority of hispanic fans there. Nice people.

I got in and scoped out the home of the San Antonio Spurs, the AT&T center. I found my seat and looked up at this and pointed:

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10014900_10152104775293096_1406504917_n.jpg

I wanted to get a pic of me pointing at it, but I didn't want to bother anyone. I'm usually pretty courteous when I'm not busy thinking about death and violence. I guess I'm not the heel I thought I was. Anyways, Superstars came on and all I got from it was that 3MB was out and they actually had support there.

The show kicked off with Triple H already in the ring, doing his heel promo. I couldn't get the gist of what was going on live when Batista came out along with Orton, I did accidentally enjoy the RKO as it was out of nowhere. Batista's little sister pants through a lot of ppl off and there was a lot of Randy Orton fans in attendance, believe it or not. I was seated next to a fellow Triple H fan and we did cheer him on, but also gave respect to others next to us as to not take away from the segments. I remember telling my seat neighbor who later became annoying with his WHAT sign that it was a powerful segment.

The Real Americans came out and I gave my respects to them, only to have some dude coming back to his seat almost interrupting my WE THE PEOPLE taunt. I remember being real happy with the outcome and performance. Cesaro and Swagger w/ Zeb will go down as a favorite of mine in this era. I know we didn't get the swing, but damn that uppercut was fresh as hell.

Sheamus actually fought someone else other than ADR and I was shocked, but not really in the match. I wasn't feeling too nWo about it. I just saw these two last Friday so I was like out of it.

Dangerous Christian was the saving grace of the match, he hit a dangerous Killswitch and was very convincing in his danger gimmick

John Cena came out to a very hostile crowd. I took it upon myself to cheer him on when the camera was on me so he wouldn't get depressed. I have a special spot for Cena as he responded to me at the first Tribute show in Baghdad and I haven't really hated on him too much. I have booed him before a few years back, but I snapped out of it.

Bray cut a sweet promo with a Cena shirt on, something about buzzards and all that piss.

Orton and Bryan put on a good match from what I saw. I'd give it two Tatankas out of three. Daniel Bryan is a brave tough soul to take all these bumps man. You got to respect the hell out of him at the end of the day. I think Batista came out and tried to plug Scorpion King 7 but he was destroyed.

We got a Paul Heyman promo and he was delightfully happy off camera while that video showed. He played with the cameramen during it and wasn't the Heyman I thought I knew.

I am a big fan of Goldust and Fandango, so their match was held in high regards to me, Goldust got bloodied a bit and looked pissed off about it.

Heisenberg
03-18-2014, 04:53 PM
Corporate Kane came out and called Jerry Lawler's ass out along with the Shield. I was disappointed and full of joy at the same time after it was all said and done. I love Kane, but I also love powerbombs. Talk about tearing me in all directions of emotion possible. I hope he recovers from that vicious move.

I went for some beer during the Divas match. My mind is with the NXT chicks and not with the current set, I did give AJ Lee her respect in watching her entrance. I did come back in time for her to get pushed by Snuka. Yeah, beer.

Mr. T package aired. I'm down with that, he was in the first Wrestlemania and congrats to you sucka.

The 8 man tag match was next and it was nice to see all those guys, especially interacting with Big Show. He chuckled at me for doing his chokeslam taunt and I hope to high hell that it had influence on his Chokeslam delivered at the end. Big Show won me over with the move regardless as it helped me recover from the absence of one in the Corporate Kane segment.

Bray Wyatt beat Kofi. I enjoy the Wyatts, but Kofi should be getting better treatment for all the moments he has given us at past Rumbles. I'm sure they could bring another guy worthy of jobbing in to take the beating.

The Triple H/DB bit was next and I'm a fan of both guys and felt that it was very effective in establishing their impending battle at Wrestlemania. Triple H is a great heel and beating on DB signaled to me that good things are in store for him. I think Triple H took a shot at CM Punk in his promo and I'm sure that Stephanie was encouraging all that violence that occurred, most notably the attempted drowning of DB.

Overall, the show was well put together, the San Antonio people are nice and very into the WWE product which was great. We didn't get Taker til after the show ended, but oh well. I'm ready to watch Wrestlemania XXX.

Swiss Ultimate
03-18-2014, 06:31 PM
So awesome.

Heisenberg
08-04-2014, 09:05 AM
updated for tonight

Heisenberg
08-04-2014, 10:02 AM
turned heel at work and put in to leave an extra 30 minutes today. I earned it, but still heel as hell.

Heisenberg
08-04-2014, 11:38 AM
any1 there

drave
08-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Here in spurts. Lotsa crap to do today and 3 people are out so I am all over the damn place like aids in Africa.

Big Vic
08-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Have a stand off with Lesnar to end RAW

Innovator
08-04-2014, 01:38 PM
I'd be against that. You want Brock to look strong heading into Summerslam.

Heisenberg
08-04-2014, 01:43 PM
everyone pooping on the lack of A list stars tonight, I see it as a chance to build up the other matches.

Still got Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins in the house.

THIS IS NOT THE RAW THREAD EITHER, SORRY

Continue with the RAW thread making

Shisen Kopf
08-04-2014, 01:57 PM
it's still the real RAW thread to me DAMMIT!

Heisenberg
08-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Go make it King, I'm not going to be posting too much at it

This is the Preshow to determine if Surfer Sting is worth reserving a copy of the new game

cnoslim
08-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Have a great time

Innovator
08-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Heyman is on the MMA Hour today with Ariel the Nose Helwani, he said that there is a sit down with Brock thats going to air tonight that is just tremendous

Heisenberg
08-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Hitting the road champions

slik
08-04-2014, 05:02 PM
nWo theme in your direction Heisenchamp

Savio
08-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Have a feeling the demon kane will get kicked out of the Authority now......dunno why.