PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Jericho's latest titantron?

John la Rock
05-17-2004, 02:28 AM
He's had it for about a month now.

Anyways do you like it? yes or no

I personally hate it right now. It's too colourful and gay. I loved his first video with the streets and girls and that huge JERICHO poping out on the screen.

The second I thought was even better. I loved the blue with the Jericho shawdow in the background.

But I'm not really into this new one.

What do you guys think of it?

Poll coming up

John la Rock
05-17-2004, 02:31 AM
**** I'm a moron.

I ment to say for the second one

"No bring back the old titan tron"

What Would Kevin Do?
05-17-2004, 03:02 AM
I don't like it... THe main reason though is because I'm sick of the "Y2J". Someone tell me what Y2J even stands for anymore.... I know it's a stupid spinoff of Y2K, but Y2K actually meant something, y2J just sounded cool.

I'd say change it, keep the colors silver or blue primarly. Also, if they want to keep the countdown sound in the music, I would have the Titantron spell out Jericho to the count down ( one letter per countdown sound, when the O lands, have fireworks go off.)

Bazooka
05-17-2004, 12:21 PM
YEAR TO JERICHO

thuganomicalcrippler
05-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Wow, this is amazing. I decided to come online and start this thread bashin Jericho's new Titantron video, and you beat me to it.

Anyway, its absolutely hopeless and crappy. It takes all the spectacularity out of his entrance. Now its just him walking out like 10 seconds after the music hits, and it looks pretty lame.

Bring Back the JERICHO COUNTDOWN!!!!!

thuganomicalcrippler
05-17-2004, 01:41 PM
No I'd rather watch Bradshaw and Hardcore Holly wrestle

Actually I'll go one step further:
I'd rather watch Goldberg vs Harcore in a 60 minute Iron Man match in the main event at WM25

Boondock Saint
05-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah it's a lot faster.

Azriel
05-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Much cooler than the last one

Rock Bottom
05-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Jericho needs his original WWE theme with the original TitanTron. His debut was one of the largest pops ever.

John la Rock
05-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Wow, this is amazing. I decided to come online and start this thread bashin Jericho's new Titantron video, and you beat me to it.

Anyway, its absolutely hopeless and crappy. It takes all the spectacularity out of his entrance. Now its just him walking out like 10 seconds after the music hits, and it looks pretty lame.

Bring Back the JERICHO COUNTDOWN!!!!!

indeed brotha :y:

Savio
05-17-2004, 05:06 PM
You should have just put no.