PDA

View Full Version : Book El Torito into the WWE World Championship Match.

James Steele
03-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Go!

Shisen Kopf
03-25-2014, 11:19 PM
I dunno but somehow Mantaur has to be involved in all this.

#1-norm-fan
03-25-2014, 11:20 PM
No, Noid. No. Noid... NOID... Click that "back" button right this instant, Noid...

Evil Vito
03-25-2014, 11:20 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Daniel Bryan beats Triple H at WrestleMania and Triple H, in a fit, announces that since a midget will be going to the main event at WrestleMania, he may as well add a second one. El Torito enters the match accordingly.

Would be the most random thing ever.</font>

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-25-2014, 11:21 PM
Avoid the noid, he makes reading posts hard.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-25-2014, 11:28 PM
El Torito becomes the GM of Raw and books himself in a WWE Title match with rules that the match must end by an El Torito pinfall.

Swiss Ultimate
03-25-2014, 11:36 PM
Noid is amazing. Don't know why you gotta hate all the time.

ron the dial
03-25-2014, 11:39 PM
seriously. fuck any and all noid detractors.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-25-2014, 11:39 PM
Yeah we love him but damn those blocks of text.

ron the dial
03-25-2014, 11:40 PM
reading!

#1-norm-fan
03-25-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm simply trying to do Noid a favor by encouraging him to save 3 hours of his valuable time by not taking this as a sign to type out that "El Torito could easily be booked as WWE champion. Here's how..." idea he's had for the past three months.

Shadrick
03-26-2014, 12:51 AM
If you're a friend of Hunter, you'll get a title shot eventually. I promise.

Shadrick
03-26-2014, 12:51 AM
So, in essence, if Torito can become friends with Hunter, he's good.

whiteyford
03-26-2014, 02:21 AM
If Vince final goes full blown senile we may just get this. I look forward to those days.

Bad News Gertner
03-26-2014, 04:45 AM
El Torito wins the Royal Rumble and goes on to Wrestlemania.

I win.

Brigstocke
03-26-2014, 05:30 AM
Vince makes a return...disgusted with Stephanie and Hunters little authority complex and decides to put his 'illigitimate son' Hornswoggle in charge of proceedings.. Hornswoggle says that he dosent like the way that people always forget the little guys.

Puts himself, Torito, and Rey in a qualifier.

Torito wins the qualifier.

Hornswoggle says that Torito has shown a lot of heart but he believes in 'getting by with a little help from your friends and announces himself as his tag partner and Rey as guest referee in the title match.

Gore
Tadpole Splash

Rey counts three.

Job Done

Emperor Smeat
03-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Triple H vs Bryan ends in a no decision. Vince comes out and says "that's not what is best for business" and introduces the third man for the title match who is a suit wearing El Torito.

El Torito informs the crowd from now on he should be refereed to as Corporate Torito and his only goal is to bring back prestige to the WWE World Championship. Calls Bootista nothing more than a loser as an actor and Orton nothing more than a loser as the "face of the WWE."

Los Matadores become the stooges for the new Authority led by Vince.

Mercenary
03-26-2014, 02:28 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slik
03-26-2014, 03:19 PM
El Torito is scheduled to face Randy Orton as punishment for attacking Hornswoggle backstage after Hornswoggle turns heel and believes he is his character from Leprechaun and begins accompanying Kane to the ring as a valet.

Brad Maddox reminds Torito Hornswoggle is a McMahon and punishes him by scheduling the match with Orton.

Right before the bell sounds HHH comes out and pedigrees Orton for being disrespectful to Stephanie. Torito covers Orton. 1,2,3.

HHH then announces Torito will defend the title right now...against himself. HHH pedigrees El Torito and walks out WWE World Champ. Brad Maddox comes to the ring and puts a dress on El Torito and calls him "Los Bull No Cojones".

This begins the exciting new program of El Torito v. Brad Maddox

Droford
03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
El Torito vs Hornswoggle vs Super Porky vs Rey Mysterio for the WWE world midgetweight Championship

JimmyMess
03-26-2014, 04:33 PM
Every main roster wrestler was on that Malaysian flight.

Wishbone
03-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Every main roster wrestler was on that Malaysian flight.

You'd still have the Divas and the NXT guys in that scenario.

XL
03-29-2014, 12:52 PM
In the Rumble Match the ring ends up empty before #30 comes out. The buzzer goes off and Mysterio comes out a shoo-in to the Main Event at Mania. He slaps hands with the fans slowly making his way to the ring. Suddenly Heath Slater attacks from behind. He takes out Rey and starts to celebrate in the aisle with some air guitar. He's then attacked by Barrett, who's then attacked by Jinder, Gabriel, McIntyre, etc. basically all the guys that didn't get a spot in the Rumble match. The aisle is rammed full of people brawling, suddenly El Torito comes out, runs up the back of one of the competitors and across the backs/shoulders/heads of the mass of people and dives into the ring. Torito is the #1 Contender with a guaranteed Main Event match at Mania.

James Steele
03-29-2014, 01:18 PM
XL wins a $10 gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse.

voncouch
04-01-2014, 09:42 AM
Am I the only one who's annoyed by the commentary when Torito comes out? "Look at that little thing! I gotta get me one of those!"

It's a human being, you dumb ass. You can't own midgets. No matter how hilarious that concept would be.