PDA

View Full Version : Official RAW Thread (5/17/04)

Pages : [1] 2 3

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 08:38 PM
An opportunity to win the biggest prize in sports entertainment highlights Monday’s RAW, as a 20-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal will determine who faces Chris Benoit at the Bad Blood pay-per-view event on June 13. In what will be a virtual RAW all-star team in the ring at one time, only one man can emerge as the No. 1 contender. Who will it be? Below is a list of all 20 Superstars signed on to compete in the battle royal:

http://raw.wwe.com/images/20man.jpg

Also last week, in yet another exchange between Kane and Lita, it was revealed that Kane made a proposition to Lita. Kane demanded an answer this coming week in San Diego and threatened that Lita “better make the right decision.” What is this proposition that Kane made and what will Lita decide? Will this decision affect her match with Trish Stratus next week? Tune in to find out.

All of this, as well as the fallout from a blockbuster Monday Night RAW last week at 9/8 PM CT Monday night on Spike TV.

Savio
05-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Where is GMS!?!?!? j/k Its sad that he is gone though. (I posted before KIYF)

Marc the Smark
05-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Isn't it kind of early?

Savio
05-17-2004, 08:40 PM
20 mins early but....

Marc the Smark
05-17-2004, 08:41 PM
no big deal, just sayin'...

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 08:46 PM
I need to fix the clock on my computer.

Wondermouse
05-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Preidction: Kane wins.

OssMan
05-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Why don't you just look at the TPWW clock

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Yes, Maven is back!!!!!!I think I'm the only Maven fan here, but whatever.

Orton is going to take this, I just know it.

Wondermouse
05-17-2004, 08:49 PM
I just no it.
Freudian slip, eh?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 08:51 PM
^^^huh :shifty:

The Ravishing One
05-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Yes, Maven is back!!!!!!I think I'm the only Maven fan here, but whatever.

Orton is going to take this, I just know it.

Is there any other wrestler's you wanna admit to liking while you're at it?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 08:56 PM
LC's favorite current wrestlers list:

Orton
Nitro
Maven
Mordecai
Dupre
Christian

OssMan
05-17-2004, 08:56 PM
LC's favorite current wrestlers list:

Orton
Nitro
Maven
Mordecai
Dupre
Christian
Jindrak

The Ravishing One
05-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Wheres Eugene you insensitive bastard.

The Ravishing One
:rant:

Loose Cannon
lol, Jindrack is ok, but he's got no charisma

The Ravishing One
05-17-2004, 09:01 PM
LOL, first glance at the picture i thought Rhyno was Bret Hart. The maniac.
http://raw.wwe.com/images/20man.jpg

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 09:02 PM
lmao, Well I thought Maven was THE Coach. And I thought Nitro was Steven Richards, but then I saw Richards.

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 09:05 PM
WWE.com's predictions:

Rhyno:
Rhyno is no stranger to competing for a World Championship. In fact, the Detroit native was the last man to hold the ECW World Heavyweight Championship, before the company folded in early 2001. That said, a victory on Monday night may not be completely out of the question. While Rhyno has struggled a bit since returning from injury, his low center of gravity may help him in this match and get his World Heavyweight Championship aspirations back on course.

Edge:
Upon arriving to WWE after a lengthy absence, Edge looked noticeably different. The normally svelte, yet muscular, Canadian had put on several pounds of muscle. Never before had Edge looked so big. This added size will undoubtedly help Edge in this match, where the bigger you are, the better chance of winning you have. However, just imagine for a moment if Edge actually does win. Can we be staring a Chris Benoit/Edge Bad Blood main event right in the eyes? This could get interesting.

Ric Flair:
Normally, expecting a man of Ric Flair's age to win a battle royal would be out of the question. Ric Flair, however, is anything but normal. Unlike many other professional athletes, Flair seems to get better with age. The 16-time World Champion may not be in the top three to win this match, but if he does, don't be surprised. The only caveat would be whether the Nature Boy will sacrifice his chances of victory in an attempt to help fellow Evolution teammate Triple H in his quest to capture the World Heavyweight Championship.

Rosey:
Chris Benoit vs. Rosey in the main event at Bad Blood with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line. It could happen. In fact, this may be Rosey's most serious shot at the World Heavyweight Championship to date. While a Benoit/Rosey main event seems tough to imagine, it may be even tougher to find a Superstar that can lift the gigantic Rosey over the top rope. Undoubtedly, this is Rosey's biggest chance at greatness. Will he take advantage?

Hurricane:
Despite being WWE's resident superhero, this match does not extenuate Hurricane's positives. With just under 200 pounds of weight on his 6-foot frame, Hurricane may be ripe for picking off. While anything is possible when it comes to the Hurricane, it is hard to imagine that he will be able to avoid the likes of Kane, Triple H and Batista. In a match where size dwarfs speed, Hurricane may be in trouble.

Matt Hardy:
Matt Hardy may be one of the toughest Superstars to handicap for the upcoming battle royal. The former European Champion had little luck upon signing with RAW several months ago. However, his in-ring success has been growing as of late. With Matt on a bit of a roll, does he have what it takes to outlast 19 other RAW Superstars? Unfortunately for Matt, outlasting 19 others will not be his only concern. Just as he and Lita have begun to put their lives back together, Kane has interfered. The Big Red Monster has made Lita the object of his affection. With Kane being one of the 20 men competing in this battle royal, Matt's focus may be divided between winning the match and destroying Kane. Can Matt separate business from personal?

Shelton Benjamin:
Nobody thought Shelton Benjamin had what it took to beat Triple H, but he did ... twice. Nobody thought Shelton Benjamin had what it took to beat the legendary Ric Flair on pay-per-view, but he did. Now, some people are underestimating Shelton Benjamin's ability to win the 20-man over-the-top-rope battle royal. Come Monday night, those people may be forced to eat their words.

Triple H:
Triple H combines a genuine passion for the World Heavyweight Championship with an unmatched in-ring ability and three other Evolution members to be considered one of the odds-on favorites to win Monday's battle royal.

Steven Richards:
Seeing as it has been over a year since Steven Richards has had a pay-per-view match, the chances of him actually main eventing Bad Blood seem very slim. However, weirder things have happened.

Christian:
The young Christian's career is on a rise of meteoric proportions. The only hiccup he has been faced with recently was a loss to Chris Jericho in a Steel Cage Match on Monday Night RAW. Other than that, his budding relationship with Trish Stratus and having the "problem solver" Tyson Tomko by his side has made Christian one of the top RAW Superstars. Is a Bad Blood main event in his future?

Johnny Nitro:
While Johnny Nitro may be a great apprentice to Eric Bischoff, he may not have what it takes to outlast 19 of RAW's finest. There is no doubt that he will have an amazing career at some point in the future, but the future is not now for Nitro. Should he end up winning the battle royal, it would have to be considered one of the biggest upsets in recent WWE history. Also, some serious underhanded maneuvers would have to take place. Don't put it past him or his boss Eric Bischoff. An extra official may have to be stationed ringside just to keep an eye on Nitro.

Batista:
Size and strength wins battle royals. A great example of this would be Andre the Giant. Andre's amazing battle royal record earned him the moniker "King of the Battle Royals." While not quite the size of Andre, Batista possesses an unmatched amount of strength. This level of strength may take Batista to the winner's circle and the Bad Blood main event.

Val Venis:
Val Venis can win the battle royal. He has the athletic ability to do so. The only question is whether he actually will win the battle royal. It has been some time since fans have see the Val Venis that held the Intercontinental Championship. The battle royal may be the perfect place for the old Venis to break out again. Can the Big Valbowski make a splash in the battle royal?

Chris Jericho:
Chris Jericho is a former World Champion. For him to gain this level of success again is not out of the question. In fact, his recent victory over Christian in a Steel Cage Match may be one of his most impressive in recent history. Now the only question is whether this momentum will carry him past 19 other RAW Superstars. Some say it will, while others question if it is enough. Either way, Jericho is definitely one of the favorites to walk away with the win.

Garrison Cade
Garrison Cade knows a thing or two about being the underdog. He has played this role ever since entering WWE. Come Monday night, he will be asked to play the underdog once again, as he steps into the ring with the likes of Triple H, Kane and Christian. Many think that the young Cade may not have enough matches under his belt to survive such a brutal bout. We'll see if this Cinderella tale has a storybook ending on Monday night. knows a thing or two about being the underdog. He has played this role ever since entering WWE. Come Monday night, he will be asked to play the underdog once again, as he steps into the ring with the likes of Triple H, Kane and Christian. Many think that the young Cade may not have enough matches under his belt to survive such a brutal bout. We'll see if this Cinderella tale has a storybook ending on Monday night.

Kane:
Kane's size and strength give him an obvious advantage going into the battle royal. However, the big man does have a target on chest, a target that has been put there as a result of personal reasons. For Matt Hardy, eliminating Kane is more about defending Lita than it is about actually winning the battle royal. When these types of emotions are involved, there is no telling what the outcome may be. If Kane is successful in fending off Hardy, then he should be one of the favorites to go all the way.

Rob Conway:
Does anybody like Rob Conway? In a time where patriotism is almost a religion, the last thing this country needs is an American turncoat. But that is what Conway is. Chances are Conway will be the target of every American in the ring on Monday night, making him a tough Superstar to pick to win the whole thing.

Sylvain Grenier:
Like Rob Conway, Sylvain Grenier's chances are slim. While not an American turncoat, Grenier is equally disliked. Look for him to be ousted quickly by a large number of Americans.

Randy Orton:
Don't bet against Randy Orton. Not only has this third-generation Superstar climbed every mountain that he has been faced with, but he has done so in very impressive fashion. Couple that with three other members of Evolution participating in the match and we may be looking at an all Evolution final four. Who would win that one? Will it really be every man for himself? This could get interesting.

Maven:
Maven's future looked bright. He found himself sharing the ring with legends like Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels. Then injury struck. Maven hasn't been seen by RAW audiences in a long time, but on Monday night, he will be making his long-awaited return to the ring. Will there be ring rust? Can he pick up where he left off? In most cases, you would think not. But with Maven, anything is possible. Can the first chapter of Maven's return conclude with a battle royal victory? If so, it would make for a great story.

Batsu
05-17-2004, 09:35 PM
I wondered what happened to Maven.

I was watching some WWE programming from the time that Maven was in that feud with the Undertaker (stemming from the Dropkick of Doom that eliminated Taker from the Royal Rumble)...

The Ravishing One
05-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Can the first chapter of Maven's return conclude with a battle royal victory? If so, it would make for a great story.

:nono:

We know he's not gonna be doing it.

The Ravishing One
05-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Why do they waste their/our time.

Gone Mad
05-17-2004, 09:53 PM
This is a pretty good Battle Royale,judging from the top five in there: Jeriko,Kane,HHH, Benjamin,and Orton. Also for the fact that Jonathan Nitro will fight for once and maybe a couple of GORES by Rhyno (with at least one or two on Edgeward). And does that pic of Grenier look like they just added that hat on him? Looks ridiculous,like it's there to show he's the French guy.

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 09:57 PM
It like how they make people like Val Venis or Rosey sound like viable contenders for the title.

Wondermouse
05-17-2004, 10:03 PM
BATISTA/ORTON FOR TAG CHAMPS

AWWWWWWW YEAH

Savio
05-17-2004, 10:04 PM
WIll lita says yes find out next on RAW!!!!!!!

Fryza
05-17-2004, 10:06 PM
I never want to hear JR says "Time to get RAW" ever again.

Fryza
05-17-2004, 10:11 PM
Trish is carrying this match so badly..

BAH GAWD TWIST OF FATE.

Wondermouse
05-17-2004, 10:12 PM
That wasn't horrible.

Deceit
05-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Looks like they're sticking with the Lita/Matt/Kane program? This battle royal is interesting me more and more

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:17 PM
***BOWS DOWN

Fryza
Elf ears.

Evil Vito
<font color=goldenrod>Get LC about 50 towels</font>

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Woah, my cannon is loose

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Wait a second, The Rock held the IC title longer than Orton did in the last seven years. I'm almost sure of it.

Fryza
05-17-2004, 10:19 PM
No, dun make it about Triple H. Dun do it.

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:19 PM
WTF TALKING about HHH. What is this?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:20 PM
ASSHOLE ALERT

Evil Vito
<font color=goldenrod>*Would mark out if it's down to HHH and Orton in the battle royal and then suddenly Orton turns on HHH, RKOs him, and tosses him out*</font>

BasicThuganomics
So when is the WWE gonna make up their minds? Is Orton gonna fued with Edge or Benjamin over the title?

Fryza
05-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Ja Rule's beaten H twice.

Deceit
05-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Shelton needs mic work...

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:22 PM
RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO RKO PLEASE

Evil Vito
<font color=goldenrod>WTF, someone has a sign with a swastika on it</font> :|

BasicThuganomics
will LC lose his boner when Shelton kicks orton's ass...?

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:23 PM
OOOOOOOOO you people?

Deceit
05-17-2004, 10:24 PM
HAHAHA OH SHIT! I can just imagine all of the phone calls WWE is getting right about now.

Fryza
That was horrible.

Loose Cannon
SON OF A BI***

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Shelton needs mic work, but I think he is better in the ring than alot of people currently on the roster. I kinda think he's better than Orton based on talent in the ring. But that's just my opinion.

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:26 PM
LOL ORTON GOT SERVED!

CBright7831
HAHAHA OH SHIT! I can just imagine all of the phone calls WWE is getting right about now.
"That's what is wrong with you people."

OssMan
Here's how it will go down:

Shelton and Orton get involved with each other in the Battle Royal, they both eliminate each other, get mad, they fight at Bad Blood.

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:27 PM
OK, who wants to bet Shelton gets RKO'ed in the Battle Royal?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:28 PM
lol, wtf?

CBright7831
LOL, they ****ed up.

BasicThuganomics
WTF is up with the Batista/Tajiri match from last week?

Loose Cannon
did I just see Batista and Tajiri in the ring?

Savio
<font color=goldenrod>WTF, someone has a sign with a swastika on it</font> :|
I saw that....damn I was gonna say something.

OssMan
05-17-2004, 10:29 PM
I saw that....damn I was gonna say something.same

BasicThuganomics
OK, who wants to bet Shelton gets RKO'ed in the Battle Royal?

Not me! Benjamin rules!!!!

The Show Off
I gald that Shelton Benjamin is utalizing the Stingers Splash.

BasicThuganomics
MARKS OUT FOR EUGENE!

Loose Cannon
god, those tag titles really suck.

Fryza
Lol "Monday Night Rawr"

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:30 PM
I gald that Shelton Benjamin is utalizing the Stingers Splash.

He's been doing it for awhile now....

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:30 PM
Nick Dinsmore is really good at playing a simpelton, Dustin Hoffman ain't got shit on Nick Dinsmore.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:31 PM
He's been doing it for awhile now....

Yeah I know, I was just mentioning that I'm glad he does it.

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:31 PM
Yeah, he's got the gimmick down pat.

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:32 PM
hey bischoff used Owen's phrase didn't he?

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Yeah I know, I was just mentioning that I'm glad he does it.

I actually misread it, I thought that you were just now noticing it. Sorry about that.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:34 PM
If I have to see Shawn Michaels as a face for any longer I might throw up with how devistatingly boring he is. He used to be the show stopper now as in a puts on breath taking matches, not he's the show stopper as he he stops the flow of the show when he shows up with his born again ass.

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:34 PM
What band is that in the commercial for Transformers for PS2?

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:35 PM
I actually misread it, I thought that you were just now noticing it. Sorry about that.

No reason to appologize.

Savio
05-17-2004, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah someone sticky it.

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Your HERO was just here.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:37 PM
Taz should come out right now and feud with Kane for the right to wear a towel on your head in your intrest.... Kane has been getting away with this shit for two long.

BasicThuganomics
I don't mind Shawn Micheals as a face. I don't even mind him fueding with HHH if its gonna mean that HHH is out of the title picture at least. Plus even if we have seen him fight HHH a few dozen times in the last couple of years, the two of them fighting in Hell in a Cell will no doubt be an awesome match.

Loose Cannon
Remember when Val was cool?

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Does anybody else miss Val Venis in the Intercontinental title picture? I hope the just deside to send Val to Smackdown so he can feud with Cean or someone...

Shadow
05-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Say goodbye to Matt Hardy

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:39 PM
VVV 1 UHHHHH!

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Why can Shane get the upperhand on Kane, but never Matt?

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:40 PM
Now I geuss Lita is about to come down....

The Show Off
He better not be going for a car battery...

BasicThuganomics

Because Shane is a DAREDEVIL!!!!

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:41 PM
Geez even the people in the audience were looking down the ramp for Lita to come down...

Loose Cannon
lol.

The Show Off
God damn it more bad acting.... This is like a troma film...

BasicThuganomics
He better not be going for a car battery...

:lol:

Loose Cannon
he's gonna rape her

Dragoneyes
just what we need another love triangle involving kane

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 10:42 PM
HAHA Kane's gonna get some tonite ya'll!

Loose Cannon
Yes, More Orton. My day has come

The Show Off
Because Shane is a DAREDEVIL!!!!

So Daredevils can get the upper hand on Kane.... I smell a Jeff Hardy return then.... Kane v. Jeff Hardy smell the ratings...

BasicThuganomics
just what we need another love triangle involving kane

At least this girl is alive?

Deceit
05-17-2004, 10:43 PM
"Taz should come out right now and feud with Kane for the right to wear a towel on your head in your intrest.... Kane has been getting away with this shit for two long."

LOL definite rep for that hahaha

Loose Cannon
Shane's also the "Boyhood Wonder"

Dragoneyes
do you really have to ask??? :roll: :-\

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 10:44 PM
So Daredevils can get the upper hand on Kane.... I smell a Jeff Hardy return then.... Kane v. Jeff Hardy smell the ratings...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:45 PM
I'm going to get my plasic sheet like they used for a Galager concert, waitng for Loose Cannon to explode when Orton shows up. Randy Orton RKO on Benoit for the victory...

Dragoneyes
05-17-2004, 10:45 PM
At least this girl is alive?
acctualy i meant the whole torri/xpac thing, you know back when story lines were somewhat original/not sickining

Danny Electric
05-17-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm going to get my plasic sheet like they used for a Galager concert, waitng for Loose Cannon to explode when Orton shows up. Randy Orton RKO on Benoit for the victory...

Run in by Shelton Benjamin, costing Orton the match.

Loose Cannon
Matt's getting beat in the ring

JR: BAHGAWD BAH GAWD IT'S JEFF HARDY. LOOK, HE'S GONNA FLY WHAT A DAREDEVIL.

**JEFF BOTCHES MOVE and doesn't even come close to hitting Kane.

JR: BAH GAWD BAH GAWD, WHAT IMPACT. JEFF JUST RISKED HIS LIFE FOR HIS BROTHER MATT DAMMIT DAMMIT SON OF A BITCH HIGHER POWER VINCE DAM YOU

Shadow
Jeff? On Raw? Surely you jest.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:47 PM
acctualy i meant the whole torri/xpac thing, you know back when story lines were somewhat original/not sickining

C'mon you don't like lovin' in coffins?

Fryza
05-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Your vote doesn't matter. That's what the Electorial College is for.

Dragoneyes
05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Common you don't like lovin' in coffins?
ROFLMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Danny Electric
Jeff? On Raw? Surely you jest.

Yep, he came down from the rafters and shouted 'It's Showtime, Wooooo' before eating a packet of cheesy doritos because he had the muchies.

The Show Off
The 12 year old girl inside me is screaming for Edge...

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:49 PM
***BOWS DOWN: PART TWO.

The Show Off
The 12 year old girl inside me is screaming for Edge...

Oops I shouldn't have told you all about my phedophilia

Fryza
LOL @ Batista's poses.

Danny Electric

:D

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:50 PM

Next time you get up wipe you mouth for christ's sake.

Loose Cannon
lol, you saw Dave bowing down too?

Shadow
*presses B button profuesly to stop Evolution* Come on. Must stop this Evolution. I want another attack.

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:51 PM
OH FK, my TV is covered.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:52 PM
I just thought any combination of these 4 wrestlers could main event Wrestlemania in the future, and I wouldn't mind that one bit... With the possible exception for Batista v. Randy Orton

Loose Cannon
*presses B button profuesly to stop Evolution* Come on. Must stop this Evolution. I want another attack.

spoken like Jeff Hardy. FK'N B BUTTON.

Dragoneyes
i choose you, Batistasaur!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Did Lawler just call Batista a Veinaniac?

Shadow
05-17-2004, 10:54 PM
I made that joke like 15 minutes ago. Surprised no one else has come up with it. Go Orton! Boo Evolution!

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:55 PM
Randy Orton never sells that dump over the top rope properly.

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:56 PM
WHAT? That looked good.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Oh commercial...

Changes the channel to TNT....

Notices Nitro is no longer on the air....

Runs off crying...

Comes back to the thread and stops acting like a douche bag...

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 10:58 PM
WHAT? That looked good.

I'm sorry I made fun of you girlfriend

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 10:58 PM
**turns on Real world/ Road Rules Inferno

**has a huge crush on Katie

Shadow
05-17-2004, 10:59 PM
You know...whenever they come back from commercial, anything they have going on looks increadably homo.

Loose Cannon
I'm sorry I made fun of you girlfriend
:y:

Loose Cannon
You know...whenever they come back from commercial, anything they have going on looks increadably homo.
:rofl:

The Show Off
**turns on Real world/ Road Rules Inferno

**has a huge crush on Katie

Does Randy know this girl on the side LC?

Fryza
05-17-2004, 11:00 PM
LOL Did you guys see the guy who did the "You Can't See Me"?

Loose Cannon
SHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gone Mad
Haha,Edgeward is crying! Boohoo!

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 11:02 PM
How come Randy Orton always looks like he's taking it up the ass?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 11:02 PM
LMAO at the "Jake's Mom" sign. Jake's like 30 I bet

Fryza
05-17-2004, 11:03 PM
NICE DDT

Shadow
05-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Anyone but me misses the Edgecution?

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 11:04 PM
How come Randy Orton always looks like he's taking it up the ass?

He runs around with HHH? Plus wasn't he in military prison? I'm sure he got some backdoor loving back then....

CBright7831
I wish I would have recorded that recap of Lita tackling Trish on those boxes and hitting her. That looked sexy. :'(

BasicThuganomics
TAP BITCH TAP!!!

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 11:05 PM
I don't know why Jim Ross things waffle house steaks are so tough, frankly I go to a waffle house that makes a pretty good steak.

Gone Mad
Sharpshooter > RKO

Shadow
Time for the...ref bump. Arg.

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 11:06 PM
I hope I don't see a RKO with the ref's back turned

Danny Electric
I wish I would have recorded that recap of Lita tackling Trish on those boxes and hitting her. That looked sexy. :'(

Yeah the boxes did look damn good.

Shadow
Bye bye Flair. Hello IC title.

Fryza
Dun hit Flair.:(

Deceit
05-17-2004, 11:07 PM
OMFG ORTON WITH THE BELT AHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS CLASSIC!!!

The Show Off
I can hear my grandfather downstair complining about Ric Flairs interference right now...

BasicThuganomics
Damn that would have sucked...

BasicThuganomics
Is LC off masturbating?

Loose Cannon
FK'N SH**

Shadow
Did Batista just get....countered?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 11:08 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BasicThuganomics
CROSSFACE KILLS RKO!!!

Shadow
Uh-oh...don't worry LC. You'll see Orton again.

BasicThuganomics
HAHAHA BITCH TAPPED!

Loose Cannon

Gone Mad
Crippler Crossface > RKO

Loose Cannon
GO TO HELL BENOIT

Shadow
05-17-2004, 11:09 PM
My B button mashing was supposed to take out Batista and Flair. Not Oroton. Sorry LC.

The Show Off
Now Rosey and Hurricane do a run in and start a feud for the the tag team championship... That'd be awesome.

Loose Cannon
WTF

BasicThuganomics
love that replay huh LC?

RedMeanie
I love how Benoit's push is being done.
just a great champion.

Wondermouse
05-17-2004, 11:10 PM
Son of a bitch.

BasicThuganomics
EUGENE > Orton

Loose Cannon
I love how Benoit's push i sbeing done.
just a great champion.

ENGLISH FOR FK'N SAKES

Shadow
Is...Reagle actually showing emotion towards Eugene?

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 11:11 PM
sorry RedMeanie, I just a little pissed.

The Show Off
Oh no a retard is going to be teased again... It's like 9th grade all over again...

BasicThuganomics
EDDIE GUERRERO!!!!!! he's definately better than Orton too!

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 11:12 PM
sorry RedMeanie, I just a little pissed.

Oh c'mon with a name like RedMeanie he should get yelled at every once in awhile... Wait until his face turn then he'll be RedRocket...

Loose Cannon
**turns back on "The Inferno" SEES Katie in a bathtub. HOTT

Wondermouse
Man, I wanted Orton to win that one.

CBright7831
05-17-2004, 11:13 PM
Yeah the boxes did look damn good.
:wtf:

Shadow
05-17-2004, 11:13 PM
Thought it was rather interesting match. Ending could've been better. Such as Batista tapping instead of Orton.

RedMeanie
05-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Oh c'mon with a name like RedMeanie he should get yelled at every once in awhile... Wait until his face turn then he'll be RedRocket...

I thought I was a face??? :$

The Show Off
Whooo Smackdown! June 8th at Nassau the first wrestling event I've been to in 12 years!

Danny Electric
:wtf:

They were the best acting out of the three.

Gone Mad
I wouldn't mind Orton winning that match either.. I just don't like Edgeward.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 11:15 PM
I thought I was a face??? :$

Nope.

Loose Cannon
lol, classic 80's music

CBright7831
I WANT MENE GENE! NOT SOME ****** I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!

BasicThuganomics
LOL his jacket is buttoned up wrong. I like this guy...

Shadow
...They changed Eugene's music and they have that unknown person in the ring who's been oggling Ivory on Sundays. This will be good.

The Show Off
05-17-2004, 11:16 PM
"I'll fly in his flock anytime?" is this a gay thing or something?

RedMeanie
Nope.

my uncle Eric said I was.

Loose Cannon
YESSSSS COACH

Fryza
Oh God..it's Kizzoach.

Shadow
Welp...now we know who's gonna be humiliating Eugene.

BasicThuganomics
Coach is one bad mutha...

Shadow
05-17-2004, 11:17 PM
Shut your mouth!

Wondermouse
COACH.

Loose Cannon
that guy looks like Gideon Yago from MTV.

The Show Off
Whoo A-Team!!

I pity the fool!

Eugne = fool

BasicThuganomics
I hope Eugene puts his ass in a STF!!!!!

Dragoneyes
05-17-2004, 11:18 PM
i hope eugene kicks coaches ass

Wondermouse
EUGENE HEEL TURN BAH GAWD UNPRETTIER

Gone Mad
Come on, Regal! Kick some Coachman ass! Or some of Lance Cade for that matter.

Loose Cannon
LOL, he's mad over. Give Eugene the title.

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Or maybe Regeal will put him in the STF?

Fryza
05-17-2004, 11:19 PM
This is a REALLY good skit.

Coach being a LITTLE more quiet would help though..

Shadow
05-17-2004, 11:20 PM
LOL, he's mad over. Give Eugene the title.

Yeah. Its not like a retard hasn't held the title before. Hi HHH!

Loose Cannon
Randy Orton should come out and RKO Eugene.

Randy Orton: "Retard Killer"

BasicThuganomics
Coach is a ****ing dick!

The Show Off
Wow someone should run Coach over with the short bus...

Shadow
Is Coach going bald?

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Randy Orton should come out and RKO Eugene.

Randy Orton: "Retard Killer"

That's ****ed up dude...

BasicThuganomics
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Dragoneyes
Yeah. Its not like a retard hasn't held the title before. Hi HHH!
or

David Arquette :shifty: :roll:

Fryza
WHAT

Wondermouse
WHAT

RedMeanie
OMG

Loose Cannon
WOW HOLY SHIT

BasicThuganomics
****ING ROCK!!!!!

Wondermouse
*BOWS THE FK DOWN

Watson
Yeah I think I just marked out.

Gone Mad
Guh?! The Rockstar?! Nice one.

Dragoneyes
HOLY **** I DIDNT SEE THAT ****IN COMIN

The Show Off
Here's hoping Eugene gets a Rock Bottom!!!

Shadow
WHAT THE HELL!? WHO SENT THE ROCK OUT!?

V
05-17-2004, 11:22 PM
HOLY SHIT

RedMeanie
by god by god it's the ROCK

Fryza
Will Smith shaved his goatee. :(

Loose Cannon
LOL JR'S GOING NUTS

BasicThuganomics
ROCKY!!!!!!! ten times better than ORTON!

Dragoneyes
05-17-2004, 11:23 PM
LOL JR'S GOING NUTS
well since austin aint around this is the next best thing for him to do lol

Shadow
This solidifies it. Eugene is more over than all. And Rocky didn't shave the gotee. He jumped to Coach's chin.

RedMeanie
by gaud by gaud
it's the ROCK

Loose Cannon
That's ****ed up dude...

Yeah, that was pretty low. FU** YOU LC

BasicThuganomics
**** YEAH ROCKY AND EUGENE RULE!!!!!!

Fryza
Oh man, this would have been the BEST time for a heel turn that didn't involve Goldberg for the Rock..

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 11:24 PM
DAM, did you hear the heat Coach got before Rock came out? WOW.

Shadow
Yeah it would. This is good but the Heel turn would be better. I'll take anything that has to do with the Rock. He's not there all that much.

Fryza
DAM, did you hear the heat Coach got before Rock came out? WOW.

So far, Coach > Rock.

Wondermouse
Rock's on cocaine.

BasicThuganomics
05-17-2004, 11:25 PM
there's no one better than the Rock, plain and simple...

The Show Off
Wouldn't it be a major swerve if Eugene just started kicking Rock's ass?

Dragoneyes
gotta love the eugene chants

Loose Cannon
05-17-2004, 11:26 PM
Wouldn't it be a major swerve if Eugene just started kicking Rock's ass?

HAHA, CLASSIC.

Shadow
What the hell was the crowd chanting?

Fryza
there's no one better than the Rock, plain and simple...

In this promo, Coach is better.

BasicThuganomics
HAHA screw the coach! thats funny if that becomes a common chant!

Dragoneyes
05-17-2004, 11:27 PM
lol popcorn fart LOL

Loose Cannon
OH CHRIST. WORST CHANT EVA

Shadow
Ahhh...now I get it. Funny. Crowd chants are funny.