PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown SPOILERS - May 30th

slik
05-27-2014, 09:16 PM
* The Shield kicks off SmackDown with a promo on Evolution and Payback. Roman Reigns says Evolution will pay for putting him through the table on RAW.

1 - Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston is next. Cesaro came out to a big pop with Paul Heyman. Cesaro gets the win and attacks Kofi after the match, hitting him with the Neutralizer while Heyman cheered him on.

2 - Paige vs. Tamina Snuka is next. Paige gets the win with her Scorpion Crosslock. Alicia Fox came out during the match and taunted Paige with the Divas Title belt. She tried to distract Paige to allow Tamina to get the win but it backfired.

* There are a lot of re-hire Maddox signs in the crowd tonight. Very pro-Brad Maddox crowd.

http://caffeine-fueled.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/maddox.gif

3 - Xavier Woods vs. Bo Dallas is next. Bo cuts an inspirational promo about Bo-lieving before the match. Bo gets the win with the Bo-dog.

4 - El Torito, minus his tail, defeated Jinder Mahal by pinfall.

5 - Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett vs. United States Champion Sheamus is next. Paul Heyman comes out before the match and reminds us that Brock Lesnar ended The Undertaker's Streak. Heyman joined in on commentary. Sheamus won the match by pinfall following a Brogue Kick.

* Julius Caesar (Damian Sandow) came down to the ring in a toga. Caesar cut a promo about ruling the masses and having found his place in this world. Santino and Emma came down and told Caesar not to take himself so seriously. Emma and Santino tried to get Caesar to dance. Emma "accidentally" stepped on Sandow's toga, causing it to fall off. Sandow kept dancing until he realized what had happened. He then ran out the ring embarrassed wearing boxer shorts with John Cena's face on the back. Santino and Emma laughed in the ring and then danced.

6 - Big E vs. Titus O'Neil is next. Big E carried an American flag to the ring. It looks like Big E vs. Rusev has been added to the Payback card. Lana came out and cut a promo before she and Rusev sat at ringside to watch the match. Big E defeated Titus.

http://wrestlingmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tumblr_n4tnf5HCg71saykaxo1_400.gif

7 - Adam Rose defeated Jack Swagger. Rose taunted Zeb Coulter after the match.

8 - Bray Wyatt defeated Jimmy Uso in a Last Man Standing match in the main-event. There was a lot of brawling in front of the announce table. Wyatt celebrated to end Smackdown.

Savio
05-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Xavier woods won like 2 matches since his debut right?

Dark One
05-27-2014, 09:54 PM
* There are a lot of re-hire Maddox signs in the crowd tonight. Very pro-Brad Maddox crowd.

TAPE THIS SHISEN!

Ermaximus
05-27-2014, 09:58 PM
El Torito has beaten more members of 3MB than Zack Ryder.

owenbrown
05-27-2014, 10:02 PM
who the fuck did Sandow piss off?

Ermaximus
05-27-2014, 10:06 PM
HHH?

Corndad
05-27-2014, 10:41 PM
:nono: Poor Sandow

Shisen Kopf
05-27-2014, 11:15 PM
TAPE THIS SHISEN!

tape the segment or the whole f'n show? I need clarity as to whether or not "SHOULD I TAPE SMACKDOWN??

Black Widow
05-27-2014, 11:17 PM
tape the segment or the whole f'n show? I need clarity as to whether or not "SHOULD I TAPE SMACKDOWN??I just got back from the show & enjoyed it myself.

Shisen Kopf
05-27-2014, 11:22 PM
did you make a Shisen Kotf sign?

Dark One
05-27-2014, 11:36 PM
tape the segment or the whole f'n show? I need clarity as to whether or not "SHOULD I TAPE SMACKDOWN??

I mean, I think to make sure you capture all of the Brad Maddox signs, you should probably tape the whole show.

Shisen Kopf
05-27-2014, 11:42 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/17021772/views/1,width=190,height=190,appearanceId=92.png/serious-business-ladies-tee_design.png

KaosDarksol
05-27-2014, 11:55 PM
El Torito has beaten more members of 3MB than Zack Ryder.

And Heath Slater has pinned more world champions than Zack Ryder which means El Torito should become the new WWE World Champion when Daniel Bryan surrenders the titles.

Dark One
05-27-2014, 11:58 PM
And Heath Slater has pinned more world champions than Zack Ryder which means El Torito should become the new WWE World Champion when Daniel Bryan surrenders the titles.

That seems like Scott Steiner math to me.

erickman
05-28-2014, 07:29 AM
who the fuck did Sandow piss off?

wait till him and zak join heath to form 5 man band to job to el toro and hornswagle.

slik
05-28-2014, 10:33 AM
I mean, I think to make sure you capture all of the Brad Maddox signs, you should probably tape the whole show.

Yeah, this.

Black Widow
05-28-2014, 11:43 PM
did you make a Shisen Kotf sign?I didn't make a sign.

My gf was wearing a Cena shirt & i was wearing a Shield shirt so you may see us.

slik
05-28-2014, 11:45 PM
where are you sitting?

Shisen Kopf
05-28-2014, 11:50 PM
I didn't make a sign.

My gf was wearing a Cena shirt & i was wearing a Shield shirt so you may see us.

Next time make a sign. I'll look for you when I watch it this weekend. Assuming I'll tape.

Black Widow
05-29-2014, 06:08 PM
where are you sitting?About the 4th/5th row back from the entrance ramp.

JimmyMess
05-30-2014, 10:24 AM
No Hall sightings at the taping????

DAMN iNATOR
05-30-2014, 11:48 PM
I didn't make a sign.

Definitely should've made a Shisen KOTF sign; he's good people. :) And on the reverse you could have just made up something simple. "I'm a BO-liever!" comes to mind as an idea.

drave
05-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Shisen KOTF sign 6/2 RAW. Mebbe a TPWW sign if I'm not too drunk

Black Widow
06-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Definitely should've made a Shisen KOTF sign; he's good people. :) And on the reverse you could have just made up something simple. "I'm a BO-liever!" comes to mind as an idea.Well the last time i took a sign it got taken.