PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown SPOILERS - Friday the June 13th

slik
06-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Smackdown SPOILERS this week sponsored by...

http://s21675.prbrds.com/8301675/i/UNo_dmll5ZRYMg24nhxU.png

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose open SmackDown and cut a promo similar to the one they did on RAW. Triple H appears on the big screen and announces Reigns vs. Bad News Barrett for right now.

* Bad News Barrett comes out for the match. Barrett takes a Superman punch. 3MB comes out and jumps Reigns. He fights back and takes them all out.

* Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose in a Money In the Bank qualifier will take place later tonight.

* Erick Rowan defeated Jey Uso and Uso appeared to be hurt but was likely just selling.

* Bo Dallas defeated R-Truth with the Bo-dog. The crowd was really into the match.

* Paul Heyman comes out and talks about The Streak ending. Cesaro says he's here to fight. Sheamus interrupts them for a non-title match that was described as an awesome physical match. Cesaro won with a small package.

* Adam Rose defeated Fandango with his finisher. Summer Rae was dressed up as one of the Rosebuds and attacked Layla, beating her up pretty bad.

* Big E defeated Jack Swagger. Lana and Rusev came out during the match to taunt and yell at Big E.

* Alicia Fox squashed Aksana.

* Bray Wyatt vs. Dean Ambrose in a Money In the Bank qualifying match is next. Bray controlled a good part of the match. This was described as a crazy physical match. Seth Rollins came out to screw Ambrose and Wyatt hit Sister Abigail for the win. Wyatt qualifies for Money In the Bank. Rollins smirks at Ambrose from the ramp to end Smackdown.

Shisen Kopf
06-11-2014, 05:25 AM
It's about that time,,,

erickman
06-11-2014, 07:08 AM
still shaking my head over a brit in big-e fueding with rusev over the usa. while you have swagger the real amarican amarican on the sidelines as a jobber heel.

slik
06-11-2014, 03:15 PM
def. record

Shisen Kopf
06-11-2014, 03:57 PM
def. record

you mean tape. Record? like on a cassette tape??

drave
06-11-2014, 05:08 PM
No need to record this snoozefest.

Shisen Kopf
06-11-2014, 09:37 PM
There won't be a shisen KOTF sign so no tape

thedarkness214
06-11-2014, 10:24 PM
#m@ckd0wn $p01l3rz: $m@ckd0wn $uckz,,,,,,,,

SlickyTrickyDamon
06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
go to your forum.

Heisenberg
06-11-2014, 11:14 PM
http://vniklas.djungeln.se/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/vhstapedamage.jpg

this is what will happen if you tape this show.

Krispy Night
06-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Hulk Hogan vs The Miz bro!!!

Ultra Mantis
06-12-2014, 11:22 AM
still shaking my head over a brit in big-e fueding with rusev over the usa. while you have swagger the real amarican amarican on the sidelines as a jobber heel.

Big English (Langston), the Floridian Brit. There's a gimmick to get behind.

Savio
06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
It will be the last time you can see 3MB, Aksana and Referee Mark Harris....tape it.

Sepholio
06-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Kinda horrible what they did to Aksana on RAW and now Smackdown considering she got canned.

Same with 3MB but it is kinda the norm for them to get squashed.

erickman
06-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Kinda horrible what they did to Aksana on RAW and now Smackdown considering she got canned.

wonder if that was worse then the way kaz left tna with the bad circus

DAMN iNATOR
06-13-2014, 03:22 AM
It's about that time,,,

Definitely tape!!! Probable last appearance ever of 3MB in WWE and Bo getting another win. Hell that might even be a good enough reason to tape and make a duplicate.

Shisen Kopf
06-13-2014, 12:22 PM
Will consider that. Not sure if I'll tape it yet

Heisenberg
06-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Fuck it man, your tapes are too precious for this bullshit.

drave
06-13-2014, 03:24 PM
Definitely tape!!! Probable last appearance ever of 3MB in WWE and Bo getting another win. Hell that might even be a good enough reason to tape and make a duplicate.

Fuck it man, your tapes are too precious for this bullshit.

Nuff said

DAMN iNATOR
06-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Don't listen to H-Berg. This is your chance to be the only one on your block with the final appearances of all those guys, and then when everyone's begging to borrow your tape you can tell them all to fuck off.

drave
06-13-2014, 04:00 PM
DAMN iNATOR stole your bike.

Your tape will soon follow..... JUST SAY NO!

DAMN iNATOR
06-13-2014, 04:21 PM
I did no such thing, but rest assured Shisen KOTF and I have been on the case for many years. However, since details of the case are classified allmI can tell everyone is that we are slowly making progress.

Shisen, tonight #TapeYourTV

DAMN iNATOR
06-13-2014, 04:24 PM
http://www.samanthastephens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Tartan-brand-Scotch-tape.jpg

DAMN iNATOR
06-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Plus, drave hides behind a Guy Fawkes mask, so you KNOW he's a pathological liar.

drave
06-13-2014, 04:28 PM
Plus, drave hides behind a Guy Fawkes mask, so you KNOW he's a pathological liar.

Yep.

...OR AM I!? :eek:

drave
06-13-2014, 04:32 PM
I did no such thing, but rest assured Shisen KOTF and I have been on the case for many years. However, since details of the case are classified allmI can tell everyone is that we are slowly making progress.

Shisen, tonight #TapeYourTV

But the (USA) #1 rule of cases involving stolen items is that it is always someone you know. Seeing how you have worked with him for all these years, that is just another factor proving the truth.

Then tape his tv? Man, ain't no tape gon' hold you back, or breaka' yo stride when you're running away with his tele. It's llike admission of guilt or something.

:)

DAMN iNATOR
06-13-2014, 04:44 PM
If it was an inside job, I would've returned the bicycle long ago. But since there's no bicycles in my possession, I have long been cleared of any wrongdoing.

However drave82 has recently gone from being a person of interest to prime suspect. He is said to be armed with a mask and bicycle, and if you see him, do not approach him, UNLESS you have industrial strength duct tape for taping him to the nearest utility pole until such time as myself and Shisen KOTF can arrive to question him.

drave
06-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Would've returned it? Likely story! I appreciate your feeble efforts to deflect the truth elsewhere, now who is path-lol-ogical.

Duct tape sounds like a good time, count me in. Only one rule, gotta tie me up high so I can feel the rush of the tuck-n-roll landing. Afterwards, the true KOTF will shake my hand.

Theo Dious
06-13-2014, 06:49 PM

I've said this sort of thing in the past: more people have seen Aksana and 3MB in any given appearance than ever see any given TNA World TItle match.

Shisen Kopf
06-13-2014, 10:47 PM
I taped over an Ed, Edd, n Eddy episode for this.

DAMN iNATOR
06-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Worth it. You can only hear the same Jaw Breakers joke so often before needing to tape over it with something else.

XL
06-14-2014, 03:21 PM

Wait. Big E is English!?

He was born in Tampa.

Shisen Kopf
06-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Tampa, England. It's in the Lake District.