PDA

View Full Version : The last time I watched a full episode of WWE was....

Paranoid Rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 06:59 AM
well it's Got to be pushing a year i'd think now. I just don't know whats wrong with me, I used to be at the TV like 10 minutes early so I could watch RAW and now i'm lucky to catch any of it.

Used to watch all the PPVs and now I just think ah bollocks i'll tape it and watch it tomorrow, I guess either wrestlings a thing you grow out because i'm still a fan and know exactly whats going on but I don't watch it.

Last time you watched a full raw/smackdown?????

Cactus Sid
05-18-2004, 07:03 AM
I haven't watched a full episode for probably 6 months.

I watch PPV's, check results on the net, and may catch a bit of Raw occasionally, but generally I've stopped watching.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
05-18-2004, 07:23 AM
I haven't watched a full episode for probably 6 months.

I watch PPV's, check results on the net, and may catch a bit of Raw occasionally, but generally I've stopped watching.
Nice to know I'm not the only one then

big_bluto
05-18-2004, 07:47 AM
Last time I watched a full episode was Saturday when I watched RAW (taped from Friday) and Smackdown, followed by Judgement Day on Sunday night.

I try not to miss it too often, especially with frequently viewing this site.

Evolution
05-18-2004, 08:29 AM
Gotta be pushing a year too, but since WrestleMania XX, I deliberately stopped watching. How they could make a huge show like that suck is beyond belief.

But I'm gonna try to watch RAW, Benoit and Orton have proved themselves to me.

Kazara
05-18-2004, 08:31 AM
well it's Got to be pushing a year i'd think now. I just don't know whats wrong with me, I used to be at the TV like 10 minutes early so I could watch RAW and now i'm lucky to catch any of it.

Used to watch all the PPVs and now I just think ah bollocks i'll tape it and watch it tomorrow, I guess either wrestlings a thing you grow out because i'm still a fan and know exactly whats going on but I don't watch it.

Last time you watched a full raw/smackdown?????

kthxbye.

Nevermind
05-18-2004, 08:36 AM
I barely ever watch it anymore, either. I'll read the spoilers during the week, and if something has happened that I'd like to see, I tape it and watch it when I have the time. Raw that is, not Smackdown! I never watch that. I still watch the PPV's (unless it's a Smackdown! brand PPV), though. Might as well since they're free.

I'm slowly but surely growing out of it, I think.

Loose Cannon
05-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Yesterday.

blake639raw
05-18-2004, 10:39 AM
I haven't missed a RAW or SD for over 10 years.

Xero
05-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Yesterday... Ive maybe missed 5-10 Raws/SmackDowns combined in the last 5 years... If I miss one, it's almost always taped, unless I **** up setting up the VCR or forget to... I'm WWE's bitch, as it were :shifty:

Stickman
05-18-2004, 11:50 AM
I try to watch every Raw but with other commitments I tend to miss a good half hour. I rarely watch all of Smackdown. Maybe like 10 minutes of it.

Doink
05-18-2004, 02:14 PM
i do try and watch it as much as possible, but sometimes i think that a 'fight' is a bit boring so tend to turn over and watch something else then come back to it later. ( usually only did this on SD but since the roster i do it on RAW as well as some of people i dont like are on there now)

Team Sheep
05-18-2004, 02:57 PM
I watch every RAW but only watch like a bit of Smackdown every week. I watch all the PPV's except the ones that you have to pay.

Evil Vito
05-18-2004, 05:11 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I always watch Raw, but I've been paying less and less attention to Smackdown.</font>

Savio
05-18-2004, 05:15 PM
I watched it all last night.

The Show Off
05-18-2004, 05:19 PM
I tend to watch every bit of WWE programming I can. However, I'm not going to turn out going out and having fun just to watch wrestling. However, back in the day when Nitro and Raw were on I'd never go out on a Monday night. I'm not really that way anymore, if people call me during Raw and ask to chill I'll go. Back in the day if they called me during Nirto or Raw I'd just pick up the phone and say "It's Monday Night, you no I don't go out on monday's and I hang up the phone.

spd10000
05-19-2004, 12:23 PM
On Monday night, when I watched Raw. :)