PDA

View Full Version : What is Global Force Wrestling

Simple Fan
08-05-2014, 01:30 AM
As a fan of wrestling I try to watch all wrestling that directv shows from WWE,TNA, ROH,TCW,and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. Jeff Jarrett has started GFW and wants to present a year round show witch is great as a wrestling fan. Jeff has anounced agreements with many top promotions around the world but has yet to sign any one to thier roster. Is there any chance Jeff is creating a NWA type of alliance with all the promotions showcased on a weekly tv show? With the news of TNA being canceled and WWE not getting the deal they really wanted I hope the best for TNA in getting a new deal and look forward to what ever Global Force Wrestling will be. As a pure fan of wrestling I am excited to see what happens going forward and like to see what other fans think about this.

cnoslim
08-05-2014, 02:33 PM
WWE = WWE

TNA = ECW

GFW = WCW

Simple Fan
08-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Hope GFW can get to WCWs level and bring some true compititon to the WWE. With the talent agreements they have signed they can defintly draw a global audience. Still waiting for some signings of thier own

erickman
08-05-2014, 03:54 PM
hate to say it but they will be more like tna maby roh

Simple Fan
08-05-2014, 04:51 PM
I dont think they will be any thing like TNA or ROH. Seems to me that they will be like a NWA a group of promotions showcased on one show.

Simple Fan
08-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Jeffs at it again just announced ageement with World Wrestling Professionals out of South Africa and India