PDA

View Full Version : QUERY - How would you help the ratings smackdown!?

Savio
05-18-2004, 04:25 PM
I believe they should got back to 2 shows one champion.

ilt_undertaker
05-18-2004, 05:24 PM
More Rico and Undertaker :)

But seriously, I dont know what I would do :meh:

Heyman
05-18-2004, 08:47 PM
I believe they should got back to 2 shows one champion.

I also love the idea of having ONE world champ representing both shows.

That way - the World champion gets over even moreso, while the possibility of 'anyone feuding with anyone' still remains intact (i.e. if Benoit was champ on both shows, he could feud with anyone from both rosters). This way, we can see more 'dream' match-ups.

Savio
05-18-2004, 08:49 PM
like eddie versus benoit or......damn thats all smack down has now........

BasicThuganomics
05-18-2004, 08:50 PM

That way - the World champion gets over even moreso, while the possibility of 'anyone feuding with anyone' still remains intact (i.e. if Benoit was champ on both shows, he could feud with anyone from both rosters). This way, we can see more 'dream' match-ups.

Kill yourself Heyman...

Innovator
05-18-2004, 08:53 PM

:y:

Wildcat789
05-18-2004, 08:56 PM

This really isn't the worst idea...but the last time they had the Undisputed Belt the champs complained of being overworked. Rightfully so, doing 2 shows back-to-back, not to mention bringing your A-Game to a PPV will really take it out of a guy.

If the champion was Superman, however, then I'd be behind the Undisputed belt moreso :-\ .

I <3 Negros
05-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Personally I'd try to make Raw and Smackdown completely different styles of wrestling that way you have to watch both. With the CW division already there I'd make it a more hardcore wrestling and brawling type of show. It would be more daring and risk-taking, and to initially get the ratings up I'd give Pay Per View style shows week in and week out for two straight months with each week having a new mark out moment that shocks the world. Thats what I'd do and it would work.