PDA

View Full Version : 2014-15 Fall Television Thread

ClockShot
08-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Went through the pages and didn't see one made. But if it was, would a mod kindly merge it. Much appreciated.

Anyway, we're about a couple weeks to a month out from new seasons getting underway. This of course is the thread where we post what we're all going to watch this season. What we're willing to try. And, of course, what's going to get cancelled quick.

For me:

Sunday: Aside from football, might catch an episode of The Simpsons.

Monday: Quite the log jam. Wanna watch Gotham and The Blacklist. But it's gonna conflict with Monday Night Raw. More than likely, Gotham will be on the Tuesday morning On Demand replay.

Tuesday: NCIS will have my full attention. Willing to give NCIS: New Orleans a chance. Can't go wrong with Scott Bakula. Although I might annoyed with Lucas Black quick. Bad night to put The Flash on. Would have put it on Wednesday after Arrow. Gonna try to catch that, too.

Wednesday: Arrow and Criminal Minds. With some TV catch up along the way.

Thursday: FOOTBALL.

Friday: Maybe give Constantine a chance.

Along with the final seasons of Sons of Anarchy and Justified, should make for some good TV.

Alright. Your turn, guys. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

Destor
08-16-2014, 11:29 AM
mon-sun: nothing

once the walking dead/game of thrones/Mad men come back:

Sun: those three shows.

Lock Jaw
08-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Continue watching: Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Arrow

Start Watching: Gotham, The Flash, Constantine, iZombie..... pretty much anything comic-book based... feel the need to at least check them out. Don't know if there is anything not based on a comic book worth checking out.

Destor
08-16-2014, 12:49 PM
OH! Dr.Who

So i do have an addition. ^_^

Corporate CockSnogger
08-16-2014, 01:10 PM
No plans to check out anything new. Nothing has caught my interest really. A few people keep harping on about Gotham. Looks absolutely terrible.

At the moment it's just Doctor Who (yay it's back), The Walking Dead (meh it's back), Agents of Shield (Kinda yay), Arrow (cool, I guess) coming back soon. The rest is later in the year or early next year I think. Depending on how it goes, could easily be the last season of The Walking Dead I watch. It's been a bit dire for a good while now.

Lock Jaw
08-16-2014, 01:12 PM
Yeah, Gotham doesn't look that great, and I'm not too sold on Constantine either.... just feel the need to check them out because of my nerdism.

Also, forgot about Agents of Shield. Will continue to watch that one too.

Sixx
08-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Continue watching: Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Arrow

Start Watching: Gotham, The Flash, Constantine, iZombie..... pretty much anything comic-book based... feel the need to at least check them out. Don't know if there is anything not based on a comic book worth checking out.

What's with the Once Upon a Time obsession. Thought it was for chicks, my girflriend digs it and all, but turns out a few of my male friends watch the shit out of it as well.

Lock Jaw
08-16-2014, 02:11 PM
It is a good show, that picks up after the first season.... does have a lot that could appeal to girls... stuff about "true love" and stuff.... I have asked before it was ok to admit I liked it, or if it wasn't manly....

I think Poit watched it though, so it definitely is manly.

Characters from the movie "Frozen" to appear next season.

Corporate CockSnogger
08-16-2014, 02:23 PM
I've mentioned a few times here that I watched the first season and it was alright, but it was really repetitive with the main bird and the evil queen bird having beef, with random fairy tale characters thrown in each episode to provide a subplot which tended to not develop much in the overall scheme of the show.

Lock Jaw
08-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Yeah, that why I said it picks up after the first season.

Sixx
08-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Well, it's got Robert Carlyle so that's a plus.

Dark-Slicer Diago
08-16-2014, 03:18 PM
My show's this season will likely be Arrow, Agents of Shield, NCIS(original, LA and New Orleans), Castle, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, The Flash, Gotham and Pretty Little Liars(which is already airing but will be on break when those start) but other than that, I'm not sure.

Jura
08-16-2014, 11:21 PM
Have you checked out The 100?

Jura
09-10-2014, 03:58 PM
New Shows For 2014-2015

ABC

Black-ish
Cristela
Forever
How to Get Away With Murder
Manhattan Love Story
Selfie

CBS

Madam Secretary
The McCarthys
NCIS: New Orleans
Scorpion
Stalker

NBC

A to Z
Bad Judge
Constantine
Marry Me
The Mysteries of Laura
State of Affairs

Fox

Gotham
Gracepoint
Mulaney
Red Band Society
Utopia

CW

The Flash
Jane The Virgin

Syfy

Z Nation

BBC America

Intruders

DirecTV

Kingdom

MTV

Happyland

History

Houdini

Showtime

The Affair

Starz

Survivor's Remorse

Amazon

Hand of God
Hysteria
Really
Red Oaks
The Cosmopolitans

New Midseason Shows

ABC

Fresh Off The Boat
Galavant
Secrets and Lies
The Whispers

CBS

Battle Creek
CSI: Cyber
The Odd Couple

NBC

Allegiance
Mission Control
Mr. Robinson
Odyssey
One Big Happy
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

FOX

Backstrom
Last Man On Earth
Wayward Pines
Weird Loners

CW

iZombie
The Messengers
List of possible shows

Agatha
Astronaut Wives Club
Clementine
Damaged Goods
Exposed
Far East Orlando
Irreversible
Keep It Together
Members Only
Saint Francis
Sea of Fire
Strange Calls
Warriors
The Winklers

Shows Renewed For the 2014-2015 Season
ABC

Castle
Scandal
Revenge
Nashville
Shark Tank
The Middle
The Bachelor
Resurrection
The Goldbergs
Modern Family
Grey's Anatomy
Once Upon a Time
Last Man Standing
Dancing With the Stars
America's Funniest Home Videos
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

CBS

CSI
Mom
NCIS
Survivor
Elementary
Blue Bloods
Mike & Molly
The Millers
Hawaii Five-0
The Mentalist
The Good Wife
2 Broke Girls
Criminal Minds
Undercover Boss
The Amazing Race
NCIS: Los Angeles
Two and a Half Men
Person of Interest
The Big Bang Theory

NBC

Grimm
Hannibal
The Voice
Parenthood (renewed for one final 13-episode season)
Chicago PD
About a Boy
Chicago Fire
The Blacklist
Law & Order: SVU
The Biggest Loser
Parks and Recreation (final season)

CW

Arrow
Reign
The 100
Supernatural
Hart of Dixie
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries
Beauty and the Beast
America's Next Top Model

Fox

Glee (final season will premiere mid-season in 2015)
Bones
New Girl
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Sleepy Hollow
American Idol
The Following
Bob's Burgers
Masterchef Junior
The Mindy Project
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
So You Think You Can Dance

Shows Canceled or Ended in 2014
ABC

The Assets
Back in the Game
Betrayal
Killer Women
Lucky 7
Mind Games
Mixology
The Neighbors
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
Suburgatory
Super Fun Night
Trophy Wife

CBS

Bad Teacher
The Crazy Ones
Friends with Better Lives
Hostages
How I Met Your Mother
Intelligence
We Are Men

NBC

Believe
Crisis
Community
Dracula
Growing Up Fisher
Ironside
The Michael J. Fox Show
Revolution
Sean Saves the World
Welcome to the Family

CW

The Carrie Diaries
Nikita
Star-Crossed
The Tomorrow People

Fox

Dads
Enlisted
Raising Hope
Rake
Surviving Jack
The X Factor

Boondock Saint
09-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Just talking about new shows:

Only things I'm looking forward to:

The Flash
Gotham
Constantine

Things I'll give a shot:

Scorpion
NCIS: New Orleans (pretty much only for Scott Bakula, doubt I'll stick with it for long)
Forever

Everything else sounds just meh. I'm sure I'll check out a few other things, but this is the first fall season in a while that I have little interest in most new stuff

Bobholly138
09-14-2014, 09:43 AM
Monday-Maybe watch a match or two on Raw.

Tuesday-Sons of Anarchy,which is ending this season

Wednesday-American Horror Story

Friday-Constantine,saw the pilot last month and it is good.

Sunday-Boardwalk Empire,which is also ending this season, and Walking Dead.

So losing two shows and adding one. But really since the writer's strike in 2007 I barely watch any tv.

Mercenary
09-14-2014, 11:10 AM
Z Nation is not that great

Jura
09-14-2014, 04:50 PM
It's airing already?

Heisenberg
09-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Vampire Diaries and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives w/ Guy Fieri

Jura
09-16-2014, 12:31 PM
I know there's no Nina Dobrev but you don't watch The Originals?

Heisenberg
09-16-2014, 01:19 PM
It's on my log unfortunately, I'm still on Season 1 not because of anything bad, just it's a show I share with the wife, she has me backlogged real bad, the only thing she doesn't like is Breaking Bad and I was allowed to watch that on my own

loopydate
10-01-2014, 11:05 PM
So far, How To Get Away With Murder seems like the most promising new network show. Enjoying Forever and - inexplicably - Gotham, as well.

Ripper
10-02-2014, 05:24 AM
Legends is better than I expected (onto episode 4), Sean Bean is always watchable but the rest of the show has been pretty good too, Blacklist faded towards the end of series one but hopefully this one will pick up again.

Heisenberg
10-02-2014, 08:38 AM
I know there's no Nina Dobrev but you don't watch The Originals?

It has one of the best heels on TV, Joseph Morgan(Klaus). I have watched a few episodes, but my wife and I wanted to binge it all the way through so we are in luck as it is coming to Netflix. Our DVR went and pooped on us at episode 3 so we are going to do the Netflix route, better quality on there as CW is one of the many non-HD channels on DirecTV for some reason

screech
10-02-2014, 09:15 AM
So far, How To Get Away With Murder seems like the most promising new network show. Enjoying Forever and - inexplicably - Gotham, as well.

Haven't seen How to Get Away with Murder. Trailer didn't make me interested.

Love Gotham so far, but I figured I would.

Innovator
10-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Forever isn't bad so far

screech
10-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Caught like, 10 minutes of that the other day. Looked aight

Jura
10-02-2014, 01:14 PM
It has one of the best heels on TV, Joseph Morgan(Klaus). I have watched a few episodes, but my wife and I wanted to binge it all the way through so we are in luck as it is coming to Netflix. Our DVR went and pooped on us at episode 3 so we are going to do the Netflix route, better quality on there as CW is one of the many non-HD channels on DirecTV for some reason

If you've already watched the most recent TVD season then you and the wife might need to hurry up and watch TO since TVD and TO are closely related so there might be a couple of spoilers of TO in TVD and vice versa. It's pretty much one show split into two it seems like but only to a certain extent.

Heisenberg
10-02-2014, 01:22 PM
I noticed that in one episode when Klaus showed up on TVD, he needs to go back to relentless, Time to Play the Game Klaus soon.

parkmania
10-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Scorpion's pilot episode was really good. Have to watch ep 2 with the wife and see if it holds.

ClockShot
10-05-2014, 07:11 AM
TNT cancels Dallas after 3 seasons.

loopydate
10-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Holy crap, the new season of Once Upon a Time is terrible so far. Disney really needs to stop trying to shoehorn Frozen into everything.

Lock Jaw
10-06-2014, 08:49 PM
I think it has been alright. I don't mind a bit of Frozen.

Henry really suffering a case of growing but still trying to be made to seem younger than he is. Snow White suffering from a case of fat.

Sixx
10-06-2014, 08:52 PM
Pretty much enjoying The Strain.

Hate most of shit about vampires but this is pretty good. Though that vampire master looks fucking awful.

http://neuronifanzine.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/tortellini.jpg

Ripper
10-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Holy crap, the new season of Once Upon a Time is terrible so far. Disney really needs to stop trying to shoehorn Frozen into everything.

Lost its network over here after Season Two, found it a lot better than I expected just really easy to watch enjoyable television, so haven't seen season three yet but I was shocked to see they'd jammed Frozen into it for the new season, seems an odd choice.

Our new Autumn line-ups all land in the next few weeks so looking forward to Gotham and Flash, anyone got an opinion on How to Get Away With Murder? Can't decide on it from the trailer and it seems to split the reviewers down the middle.

loopydate
10-07-2014, 11:41 AM
The pilot was excellent. The second one wasn't as strong, but still solid. I'm interested to see where they're going, but they run the risk of carrying so many sub-stories that they won't all fit together by the finale.

Ripper
10-08-2014, 09:19 AM
:yes:

It looks interesting, but really jumbled from the trailer, having seen it do you think it is one of those shows that will settle down after the first few weeks and be good, or is it always going to be somewhat over-stuffed do you think?

Finally caught Forever last night, damn it really, really wants to be Elementary doesn't it!

loopydate
10-08-2014, 01:59 PM
It really could go either way. If it keeps relying on the flashback/en media res thing it's doing now, overstuffed seems likely.

I enjoyed Forever, but I got a major Elementary vibe, too.

ClockShot
10-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Starting to stray from NCIS: NOLA. Last night If they bring in guys from the original again to draw some viewers, I'm done. There's gotta be a time when you gotta stand on your own feet.

Missed out on Flash last night. But good thing there's On Demand. Totally pumped for Arrow tonight!

Tazz Dan
10-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Mikala is hooked on Selfie after the first two episodes. I have Bad Judge, Intruders, and The Affair downloaded and ready to watch, have any of you guys seen those shows yet?

screech
10-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Saw maybe 10 minutes of Selfie. Didn't like it. Haven't seen the others

Jura
10-10-2014, 03:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/naleynXS7yo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nl_eJ-zdLrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tazz Dan
10-11-2014, 06:36 PM
I enjoyed The Flash.

ClockShot
10-11-2014, 08:29 PM
CBS cancels Unforgettable for a 2nd time.

Starz renews Black Sails for a third season.

ClockShot
10-21-2014, 04:45 PM
FX cancels The Bridge.

With Sons of Anarchy and Justified done after this season, don't know what's left on the channel aside from American Horror Story and The Americans.

whiteyford
10-22-2014, 02:42 PM
They can't finish Justified, I just started watching it!

Droford
10-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Its only been on for 6 years..

Also, I know its not new technically since it aired in other countries but the Transporter Series on TNT was OK. TNT must have no faith in it though by airing two episodes on Saturday nights. I didn't think I'd like anyone else besides Statham being Frank but the guy they got is decent. The first episode had the feeling of the movies and was better than the 2nd.

Lock Jaw
10-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Constantine was "ok". Nothing great. Seems like a "faithful" adaptation of sorts.

Never really got into the Hellblazer comics. Read a bunch of them once. Dunno. I just find John Constantine better as a supporting character.... loved him in Swamp Thing and other things where he just shows up and stirs stuff up....

whiteyford
10-25-2014, 08:34 AM
Its only been on for 6 years...

I expect tv companies to wait for me to catch up.

ClockShot
10-25-2014, 04:15 PM
And the first casualty of the fall TV season is ABC's Manhattan Love Story.

Droford
10-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Never heard of it

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Exactly.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-25-2014, 07:49 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/naleynXS7yo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Nl_eJ-zdLrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When did Key and Peele stop doing the studio audience and switched it to them driving around and talking?

Jura
10-25-2014, 08:58 PM
This season.

loopydate
10-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Okay, now that most of the new shows have had a few weeks to find their footing, here's how I'd rank the ones I'm watching:

The Flash
How To Get Away With Murder
Constantine
Forever
Marry Me
A To Z
Gotham

I want to watch Mulaney, because I love his stand-up and I think Nasim Pedrad was way underused on SNL, but the show looks terrible.

Jura
10-30-2014, 05:22 PM
FULL SEASON

Black-ish (ABC)
The Flash (The CW)
Gotham (Fox)
How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)
Jane the Virgin (The CW)
Madam Secretary (CBS)
The Mysteries of Laura (NBC)
NCIS: New Orleans (CBS)
Scorpion (CBS)
Stalker (CBS)

CANCELED

Manhattan Love Story (ABC)
Mulaney (Fox; episode order cut to 13, and won't film additional episodes)

STILL ON THE BUBBLE

A to Z (NBC)
Bad Judge (NBC)
Constantine (NBC)
Cristela (ABC)
Forever (ABC)
Gracepoint (Fox)
Marry Me (NBC)
Red Band Society (Fox)
Selfie (ABC)
Utopia (Fox)

ClockShot
10-31-2014, 08:16 PM
NBC cancels Bad Judge and A to Z. But both will stick around for their 13-episode runs.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Bummer. I liked A to Z. They had alot of cool 80s references. Looks like it will be more like from A to M.

Utopia looks doomed too. Alot of characters left on this last episode. It's probably over. They are supposed to be there for a year. Wonder what happens when the show goes under. Do they still stick around for the stream?

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-31-2014, 09:36 PM
Only newshow I'm really into is Gotham. Caught up on Utopia just to check what it was about.

Lock Jaw
11-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Second episode of Constantine... still not impressing me much.... Zed is "hotter", but I think I would have preferred the chick from the pilot to stay as the supporting character.

Tazz Dan
11-01-2014, 05:13 AM
NBC cancels Bad Judge and A to Z. But both will stick around for their 13-episode runs.

Fuck, I liked the both, and A-Z was Mikala's favourite new show.

I watched 5 episodes of How To Get Away With Murder today, I'm digging that. It's Shakiya and mines new show. A couple of the gay sex scenes shocked me a bit, she just laughed and brushed them off and said it doesn't matter if they're having sex if they love each other. I brought her up well.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-01-2014, 06:11 AM
America wasn't ready for Ted's wife to date again.

ClockShot
11-07-2014, 04:37 PM
ABC cancels Selfie and gives a full season to Forever.

AMC renews Hell on Wheels for a 5th and final season.

ClockShot
11-15-2014, 07:50 AM
CBS cancels The Millers.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Utopia cancelled and the stream down. Last episode aired was Halloween.

ClockShot
11-20-2014, 04:08 PM
Netflix saves Longmire from cancellation. Season 4 starts in 2015.

Fucking psyched!

ClockShot
11-24-2014, 03:51 PM
NBC is gonna end Constantine at 13 episodes this season. If it gets picked up for a 2nd season is still up in the air.

whiteyford
11-24-2014, 03:59 PM
AMC renews Hell on Wheels for a 5th and final season.

Just started watching this, why does America insist on cancelling my newly discovered shitkicker themed shows.

Lock Jaw
11-24-2014, 06:49 PM
NBC is gonna end Constantine at 13 episodes this season. If it gets picked up for a 2nd season is still up in the air.

Been watching it, and while watching it all I think is "If this wasn't based on a comic book, I would not be watching this show right now".

Bobholly138
11-25-2014, 08:47 AM

I had a feeling when I saw they had slotted it in at 9pm Fridays NBC didn't have much faith in it. I am enjoying it.

Jura
11-27-2014, 02:00 AM
The lead guy seems monotonous to me. I feel like I'm listening to a professor whenever he explains things but in the first few episodes it seems like he just yelled most of the time. I think changing the original direction didn't help either which the pilot episode is supposed to establish but the whole Jasper and his daughter thing just went out the window.

ClockShot
11-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Fox's Red Band Society will also end it's first season after 13 episodes.

Interesting, 2nd show in a week that's happened.

Lock Jaw
11-27-2014, 03:38 PM
The lead guy seems monotonous to me. I feel like I'm listening to a professor whenever he explains things but in the first few episodes it seems like he just yelled most of the time. I think changing the original direction didn't help either which the pilot episode is supposed to establish but the whole Jasper and his daughter thing just went out the window.

Yeah, they decided to change the direction of the show after already doing the pilot. Think I would have preferred the original direction. Having a "normal" person getting introduced and wrapped up into the magical world would have been better than what they have.

But I already gave my thoughts on Constantine. Think he really works better as a supporting character. Like I would mark out and lose it if he were to appear on Arrow or Flash because something "mystical" is happening. But watching him try to be the lead in his own show/story is just... I dunno....

ClockShot
01-07-2015, 07:27 AM
USA cancels Covert Affairs after 5 seasons.

Lock Jaw
01-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Arrow & The Flash both renewed for another season.

iZombie also set for a Tuesday March 17 Premiere.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bWCyqJv6q7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bobholly138
01-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Yay this week Constantine comes back. So until Feb this is the only non-wrestling show I am watching.

Lock Jaw
01-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Have the last three episodes of Constantine on my DVR.... Haven't watched them yet.

road doggy dogg
01-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Archer s6 premiere was fantastic, as to be expected.

Jura
01-20-2015, 12:27 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qk3UO9gu-p0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2eAsK3WpIug?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ClockShot
01-20-2015, 01:15 PM
Last season of Justified starts tonight.

Pretty sad to see it go so soon.

road doggy dogg
01-20-2015, 02:08 PM
heard lots of good things about Justified, have a couple seasons or so of it d/led... any good

road doggy dogg
01-20-2015, 02:09 PM
Love The League but Nick Kroll has probably the most punchable face on the planet

road doggy dogg
01-20-2015, 02:10 PM
Oh and Suits back a week from tomorrow :cool:

ClockShot
01-20-2015, 03:43 PM
heard lots of good things about Justified, have a couple seasons or so of it d/led... any good

Awesome show. Tim Olyphant is just too cool as Raylin Givens.

whiteyford
01-21-2015, 02:10 AM
Watched the first 5 seasons in about a week, cannot put it over enough, Dewey Crow is comedy gold.

Bobholly138
01-22-2015, 06:43 AM
Last season of Justified starts tonight.

Pretty sad to see it go so soon.

This is what season 5? That is a decent run for a cable show. Been to have to few seasons than go on so long the show becomes a self parody.

What Would Kevin Do?
01-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Season 6 just started.

Tazz Dan
01-22-2015, 03:29 PM
Oh and Suits back a week from tomorrow :cool:

THE greatest show on TV :y:

Tazz Dan
01-22-2015, 03:33 PM
I've just started watching 'The Affair', seems like a good show so far.

Also, watched the pilot of 'Cocked'. It could turn out alright, I'll need to watch a couple more episodes first to tell.

AND, I have 'The Man In The High Castle' to watch, seems like a good idea for a show, what might have happened if the Nazi's won WWII.

whiteyford
01-23-2015, 01:38 AM
That looks the best of the Amazon pilots tbh.

Droford
01-23-2015, 02:22 AM
Thumbs pointed slightly down for Backstrom which will probably get canned just like tge show Rake thst i did like in last years same premiere time slot.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-23-2015, 03:41 AM
Dwight Schrute might keep it alive.

road doggy dogg
01-29-2015, 12:19 AM
Suits back on tonight

The Americans s3 too

heck yeah

Jura
02-03-2015, 08:30 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XZ3yXDFvybA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jura
02-04-2015, 01:54 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VK1mrTQd8D0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sixx
02-05-2015, 07:03 AM
2 Broke Girls is one of the worst sitcoms I have ever seen.

road doggy dogg
02-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Is there any redeeming qualities aside from Kat Dennings' rack? Everything else about her makes me want to swim in acid.

Evil Vito
02-05-2015, 09:06 AM
<font color=goldenrod>It's Always Sunny has been incredible this season. Charlie stole the show last night. He never left the camera during the entire 10 or so minute health inspection scene, which at least makes it look like they managed to pull it off in one take.</font>

Lock Jaw
02-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Didn't even know a new season was on... Will definitely have to check it out.

Lock Jaw
02-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Is there any redeeming qualities aside from Kat Dennings' rack? Everything else about her makes me want to swim in acid.

Yeah, it is pretty bad.... But I will admit to watching it on occasion because I have a crush on Kat Dennings(' rack)

Jura
02-05-2015, 11:24 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vOBv5y7dlZc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-05-2015, 12:21 PM
The Asian ripoff of Lloyd from Entourage on the show isn't totally horrible. I've only seen a few episodes of season 1 when it was back to back with HIMYM.

Tazz Dan
02-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Fresh off the boat. I've just watched the first two episodes, I'm enjoying it.

As for 2 broke girls, it's a horrible show. Everything the girls say is followed by a laugh track, I hate it.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-05-2015, 05:31 PM
It's like the first Asian show since All American Girl with Margaret Cho.

Lock Jaw
02-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Haven't really watched much of it, but I went out of my way to watch the two (2) episodes of Girl Meets World that Shawn Hunter was on.... was instantly like a 10x better show....

road doggy dogg
02-05-2015, 07:51 PM
oh my god I can't even watch that to enjoy seeing bewbs because it's so fucking terrible

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-05-2015, 08:30 PM
I hope you are talking about Two Broke Girls.

I mean you could watch Girl Meets World just for Topanga. It's a great selling point.

Lock Jaw
02-05-2015, 10:46 PM
<font color=goldenrod>It's Always Sunny has been incredible this season. Charlie stole the show last night. He never left the camera during the entire 10 or so minute health inspection scene, which at least makes it look like they managed to pull it off in one take.</font>

Just caught up with the new season.... incredible show...

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Fell way behind on the show and just avoiding it. I think the last season I saw was the one with who pooped the bed.

ClockShot
02-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Unforgettable has been revived again. A&E picks it up for season 4.

Tazz Dan
02-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Backstrom. Is anybody else watching this? Or allegiance?

ClockShot
02-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Allegiance looks like a near knock-off of The Americans, imo.

screech
02-08-2015, 10:53 AM
I'm enjoying Backstrom

Tazz Dan
02-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Allegiance looks like a near knock-off of The Americans, imo.

I haven't watched The Americans. Well, I watched the pilot and didn't like it, so I didn't watch any more.

Tazz Dan
02-08-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm enjoying Backstrom

Is it being advertised in the US as Backstrom being the new House? Because I keep seeing reviews from armchair critics saying he's trying too hard to be like House, and I can't work out if they're saying that because of promotion, or if somebody came to that conclusion themself, and everybody else is just running with it.

Lock Jaw
02-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Never even heard of Backstrom or Allegiance.....

screech
02-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Is it being advertised in the US as Backstrom being the new House? Because I keep seeing reviews from armchair critics saying he's trying too hard to be like House, and I can't work out if they're saying that because of promotion, or if somebody came to that conclusion themself, and everybody else is just running with it.

I don't see it that way, no. Didn't even think of that until you said something, honestly.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-09-2015, 09:20 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vOBv5y7dlZc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:fu:

I clicked that and now Youtube recommended me to follow 2 Broke Girls's page.

road doggy dogg
02-09-2015, 09:32 AM
The Americans is amazing, gotta catch up

Droford
02-15-2015, 03:56 AM
I enjoyed the first 9 of 10 eps of Bosch on Amazon. Last episode was a letdown though

Destor
02-15-2015, 05:32 AM
Galavant was my favorite thing this season

MoFo
02-15-2015, 06:38 AM
When is Mad Men back on in USA pls

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-15-2015, 07:54 AM
April 5, 2015.

Jura
02-15-2015, 04:18 PM
Bosch power tools

ClockShot
03-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Vikings has been renewed for a 4th season.

Downton Abbey will end after season 6.

ClockShot
03-27-2015, 04:10 PM
18 years after it ended, NBC is reviving "Coach". Craig T. Nelson will be back and it's getting a 13 episode run.

Couldn't stop playing the theme song in my head all day today.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LomCpLcIyTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-27-2015, 04:20 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-27-2015, 04:21 PM
DAUBERMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!

Mercenary
03-28-2015, 10:42 AM
DAUBERMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/wcrz.com/files/2011/05/Patrick1-300x218.jpg

Tazz Dan
03-30-2015, 04:25 AM
Galavant was my favorite thing this season

This alone should be enough to have your mod powers taken away :nono:

ClockShot
04-29-2015, 05:28 PM
With only 2-3 weeks before the season ends, we got our first major cancellation.

ABC axes Revenge after 4 seasons.

ClockShot
04-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Up to date cancellation list for this season.

ABC
Manhattan Love Story
Revenge
Selfie

CBS
The McCarthys
The Millers

FOX
Gracepoint
Mulaney
Red Band Society
Utopia

NBC
A to Z
Allegiance
Bad Judge

The CW
Nothing official yet!

Cable
Anger Management (FX)
Benched (USA)
Covert Affairs (USA)
Dallas (TNT)
Eye Candy (MTV)
Franklin & Bash (TNT)
Garfunkel and Oates (IFC)
Ground Floor (TBS)
Happyland (MTV)
LeAnn and Eddie (VH1)
Looking (HBO) (http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/looking-canceled-but-not-dead-returning-for-wrap-up-hbo-movie-2015253?utm_source=yahoocelebrity&utm_medium=referral)
Melissa & Joey (ABC Family)
Perception (TNT)
Sirens (USA)
Witches of East End (Lifetime)

Droford
04-29-2015, 05:57 PM
Somehow I missed Anger Management getting axed. The fact I watched every episode is embarassing enough.

screech
05-08-2015, 12:19 PM
ABC cancels Forever. Dammit, I really liked that show.

screech
05-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Still bummed CBS dropped The Millers.

screech
05-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Triple post

At least The Goldbergs is returning. Love that show so much

ClockShot
05-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Busy 24+ hours over at the networks. Here's a fresh list of that's been renewed, axed, and on the fence at each network.

FOX

Renewed: Bob’s Burgers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Empire, Family Guy, Gotham, Hell’s Kitchen, The Last Man on Earth, Masterchef, Masterchef Junior, New Girl, The Simpsons, Sleepy Hollow, So You Think You Can Dance, World’s Funniest Fails

Canceled: The Mindy Project, Gracepoint, Red Band Society

ABC

Renewed: Agent Carter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., America’s Funniest Home Videos, American Crime, The Bachelor, Bachelor in Paradise, The Bachelorette, Black-ish, Castle, Celebrity Wife Swap, Extreme Weight Loss, Fresh Off the Boat, Galavant, The Goldbergs, Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away With Murder, The Middle, Mistresses, Modern Family, Nashville, Once Upon a Time, Rookie Blue, Scandal, Secrets and Lies, Shark Tank, What Would You Do?

Canceled: Cristela, Forever, Manhattan Love Story, Resurrection, Revenge, Selfie, The Taste

To Be Announced: 20/20, Last Man Standing, Motive, Repeat After Me, Wipeout

CBS

Renewed: 2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory, Madam Secretary, Mom, Mike & Molly, NCIS: NOLA, Scorpion

Canceled: The Millers

To Be Announced: 48 Hours, 60 Minutes, The Amazing Race, Battle Creek, Big Brother, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI: Cyber, Elementary, Extant, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0, The McCarthys, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Odd Couple, Person of Interest, Stalker, Survivor, Undercover Boss, Under the Dome

Ending: The Mentalist, Two and a Half Men

The CW

Renewed: The 100, America’s Next Top Model, Arrow, Beauty and the Beast, The Flash, iZombie, Jane the Virgin, Masters of Illusion, Penn & Teller: Fool Us, Reign, Supernatural, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Pick ups: Legends of Tomorrow (the Flash, Arrow spinoff), Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Corden

Canceled: Hart of Dixie, The Messengers

NBC

Renewed: America’s Got Talent, American Ninja Warrior, The Blacklist, Celebrity Apprentice, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., Food Fighters, Hannibal, Hollywood Game Night, Grimm, Last Comic Standing, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Running Wild With Bear Grylls, Welcome to Sweden

Canceled: A to Z, Allegiance, Bad Judge

To Be Announced: A.D., About a Boy, American Odyssey, The Biggest Loser, Caught on Camera With Nick Cannon, Constantine, Dateline, Marry Me, The Mysteries of Laura, The Night Shift, One Big Happy, The Slap, State of Affairs, Undateable, The Voice

Ending: Parenthood, Parks & Recreation

ClockShot
05-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Fox cancels American Idol.

I seriously want to cry right now that's how happy I am.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-11-2015, 07:25 PM
NBC: One Big Happy, Marry Me, About a boy are done.

FOX: Backstrom, The Following is cancelled.

Among others.

http://www.ismyshowcancelled.com/shows/cancelled/page/1/?Sort=1

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Mindy Project might see life on Hulu

ClockShot
05-11-2015, 07:28 PM
The Following might find life on one of the digital networks from what I was reading.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-11-2015, 07:31 PM
Fox cancels American Idol.

I seriously want to cry right now that's how happy I am.

Come on. Idol carried alot of great Fox shows to ratings and kept them alive. House MD comes to mind for a show that was protected by Idol for years.

screech
05-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Backstrom canceled? Dammit.

Innovator
05-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Undateable is back for season 3 with all live episodes

Lock Jaw
05-12-2015, 07:19 PM
The latest comic book TV series..... Lucifer coming to FOX in 2016 (to later be canceled)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/X4bF_quwNtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I never read the comics, but trailer looks "interesting"... Will maybe check it out...

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Backstrom canceled? Dammit.

Sort of liked the show but they tried to put way too much into every episode. Overloaded cast and plot threads.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Undateable is back for season 3 with all live episodes

With their cast they can pull that off. Chris D'elia and Ron Funches are great stand up comedians. Don't know about the rest of the cast though. Seems like the right kindof show to do it though. They usually are stationary at a bar or an apartment.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-12-2015, 08:13 PM
CSI is done but will have some sort of movie to end the series. American Idol and CSI are gone? Is this real life? Redhead was pretty hot though.

Destor
05-12-2015, 08:47 PM
This alone should be enough to have your mod powers taken away :nono:
It got renewed SO FUCK YOU BUDDY

Tazz Dan
05-13-2015, 06:37 AM
It got renewed SO FUCK YOU BUDDY

How would you like me to position myself?

Innovator
05-13-2015, 09:44 AM
With their cast they can pull that off. Chris D'elia and Ron Funches are great stand up comedians. Don't know about the rest of the cast though. Seems like the right kindof show to do it though. They usually are stationary at a bar or an apartment.

It gives them something to stand out other than "NBC's token multi-cam". Also, I will support anything Ron Funches does.

Destor
05-13-2015, 03:21 PM
How would you like me to position myself?
al fours plz. I like to spank

Lock Jaw
05-14-2015, 03:29 AM
So, despite Simpsons being renewed for two more seasons, apparently Harry Shearer is not returning.

Which means no:
Ned Flanders
Principal Skinner
Mr. Burns
Smithers
Dr. Hibbert
Rainer Wolfcastle
Jasper
Reverend Lovejoy
Kent Brockman
Lenny

Why even bother?

Corporate CockSnogger
05-14-2015, 03:58 AM
Not Lenny!?!

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Mindy gets 26 episode order on Hulu.

Nicky Fives
05-15-2015, 01:43 PM
The Muppets!!!!

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Yaaaaaaaaay

Evil Vito
06-08-2015, 01:10 PM
So, despite Simpsons being renewed for two more seasons, apparently Harry Shearer is not returning.

Which means no:
Ned Flanders
Principal Skinner
Mr. Burns
Smithers
Dr. Hibbert
Rainer Wolfcastle
Jasper
Reverend Lovejoy
Kent Brockman
Lenny

Why even bother?

<font color=goldenrod>A bit late to this but whatever. I'm sure there are people out there who can do an adequate job on the voices for Shearer's characters and would do it at a far lower cost. I can't see them killing off all of those characters. Still weird to know it won't be his actual voice, though.

Hard to blame him really. He wants to work on other projects and he's 71 years old. If he's going to make a career move he's running out of time for it, even if he is turning down a shitload of money.</font>

Mercenary
06-09-2015, 02:55 AM
Not Lenny!?!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o68jQjPCDtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mercenary
06-09-2015, 02:56 AM
The Muppets!!!!

Muppets rule!

Droford
06-09-2015, 09:00 AM

Which means no:
Ned Flanders
Principal Skinner
Mr. Burns
Smithers
Dr. Hibbert
Rainer Wolfcastle
Jasper
Reverend Lovejoy
Kent Brockman
Lenny

Why even bother?

Instead of hiring someone else to do the voices, I don't know why they just don't replace the characters with new ones.

drave
06-09-2015, 09:22 AM
Assuming they have their audio files, they could always edit said files/recycle audio in an ingenious way and most viewers (save hardcore fans) would be none the wiser.

loopydate
06-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Homer: Hey, Lenny, how's it goin'?

Lenny: DENTAL PLAN!

Droford
06-09-2015, 09:25 AM
I'd think voice actors would probably have a clause in their contract to stop that, or at least make sure they're paid for it.

drave
06-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Stop thinking.

ClockShot
06-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Netflix saves another show from cancellation. Picks up Degrassi after being axed on Teen Nick.

ClockShot
06-22-2015, 05:05 PM
NBC cancels Hannibal. Current season will be it's last.

The Destroyer
06-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Motherfuckers. :(

Kind of saw it coming, ratings so far have been pretty low. Would be nice if someone else picked it up, but I can't see it.