PDA

View Full Version : WWE needs a new stable

Simple Fan
08-26-2014, 12:07 AM
Its been a while since we had a true stable run throug the WWE. Im talking a group of 4 or more that hold all the titles ominate the show. They dont have to be a heel group they could be faces.If WWE were to create a new stablet o fit that who are some superstars that you could see in it, what should thier name be? Just tryin to get some creativity goin so have at it.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-26-2014, 12:11 AM
New World Order original, Fabulous Freebirds, The Shield and the Wyatt Family all prove you don't need 4 or more to be a great stable. There is no real need for a new stable with the Wyatts around if that Nation stable actually isn't dead.

dronepool
08-26-2014, 02:35 AM
Dolph Ziggler, RVD and Big Show.

Shisen Kopf
08-26-2014, 04:28 AM
Wooooo world order. Flair is the manager, Miz, RYBACK, Rollins and Curtis Axel

Destor
08-26-2014, 05:22 AM
didnt they JUST disband two stables?

drave
08-26-2014, 05:46 AM
USA#1 Stable.

Angle
Swagger
World's Greatest Tag Team

Managed by Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

Tazz Dan
08-26-2014, 07:40 AM
USA#1 Stable.

Angle
Swagger
World's Greatest Tag Team

Managed by Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

A true stable would also have a masked wrestler. Mr. America completes this.

Clerk
08-26-2014, 07:42 AM
Only stable that would work at this juncture would be John Cena El Toritto and John Stamos

Sting Fan
08-26-2014, 08:12 AM
Shield?

DAMN iNATOR
08-26-2014, 10:08 AM
They don't really need a 4-man group, but when done right...

<iframe frameborder="0" width="560" height="315" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xjj04v" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjj04v_the-corre-titantron-and-theme-v6-hd_sport" target="_blank">The Corre Titantron and Theme V6 HD</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/StoneCold_RKO_98" target="_blank">StoneCold_RKO_98</a></i>

Awesome stable. And anyone who says otherwise will be murdered in their sleep tonight.

drave
08-26-2014, 12:05 PM
Otherwise

Johnny Vegas
08-26-2014, 02:38 PM
I think stables that aren't WWE Ownership related are good to have because it takes the weight off of each wrestler to wrestle EVERY week and try to hang on relevancy. Even when Mark Henry or Godfather wasn't wrestling as much as the Rock when the NOD, they were still known and would wrestle periodically. The main star(s) of the group can always be ringside during one of the mid/lower card teammates wrestles and gain heat for him/her AND the stable mate that is wrestling.

Thats what i like most about stables, and i feel that one that has the IC/US, Tag Team belts or higher within it always do good for fans and the wrestlers involved.

Emperor Smeat
08-26-2014, 03:25 PM
They had one potentially in the making with the New Nation but that got dropped/derailed quickly.

ClockShot
08-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Was gonna say Nation of Domination 2.0. But that got nixed within a week.

Wyatt Family is great for the time being. That program with The Shield was some of the best stuff in a while. However, after being fed to Cena last night. And, if this storyline with Jericho is over. I'm a little bit worried about their future/direction right now.

Best thing was to let Harper & Rowan win the Tag Titles off of the Usos. But it looks like the Dust Brothers are in that position right now.

Simple Fan
08-26-2014, 04:47 PM
I like the Wyatts. But if they added Bo it would be cool. Bray is the only person that can get Bo to stop Bolieving

XL
08-26-2014, 05:06 PM
Love stables, not so keen on the "win all the titles/dominate the promotion" trope.

My favourite stables were those midcard groups that got a bunch of guys exposure and created a bunch of different match-ups every week. DX under HHH, The Nation, DOA, Truth Commission, Right To Censor, etc.

Always liked the idea of a United Kingdom or British Empire stable with Regal, Barrett, McIntyre and Mason Ryan. Which would transition into a United Nations stable with Regal, Cesaro, Rusev, etc.

Was also behind the Xavier, Big E, and Kofi deal. Maybe add in Titus or Henry or Truth.

Simple Fan
08-26-2014, 10:55 PM
That United Nations deal you spoke of could be cool with Shamus, Cesaro, Barrett and Rusev and maybe even Paige. Also looking forward to Steen, Devitte and Kenta coming to NXT, think they might all debut together and have a forign stable kinda like bullet club only in America.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-27-2014, 04:02 AM
They don't really need a 4-man group, but when done right...

<iframe frameborder="0" width="560" height="315" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xjj04v" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjj04v_the-corre-titantron-and-theme-v6-hd_sport" target="_blank">The Corre Titantron and Theme V6 HD</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/StoneCold_RKO_98" target="_blank">StoneCold_RKO_98</a></i>

Awesome stable. And anyone who says otherwise will be murdered in their sleep tonight.

Sorry Damn. They were the a second rate copy of something that was good along with that big black guy with the weird back of his head. Might have been good without Big Zeke since he wasn't even in the Nexus. So, the whole name of the stable was lost. It was just a mess.

Great theme song (End of Days) but a bad Smackdown level stable.

DAMN iNATOR
08-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Gotta disagree with you there, STD. I actually enjpyed Zeke's face turn that came from his time in the group as well as him chasing and winning the IC title. It's a shame how quickly they've forgotten about him. He definitely seemed like at least a VERY solid mid-card guy.

Not to mention he was the final "WWECW" Champion.

FourFifty
08-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Adam Rose, Slater Gator, and the bunny/Zack Ryder (who are never shown at the same time)

Mr. Nerfect
08-30-2014, 03:50 AM
Paul Heyman should try and get a group of Superstars back under his employ again. Brock Lesnar would obviously be the part-time star. Heyman could go calling back to Cesaro, Ryback and Curtis Axel. It would then stand to logic that he'd want someone to go after the Divas Title and possibly the secondary title that Cesaro was not holding. Why not kill two birds with one stone and have Tyson Kidd and Natalya join? Either that or have Paige join the group and then have someone like Titus O'Neil become the other mid-carder.

Then Heyman could go to NXT and look for rookies there. I always liked the idea of him approaching Adrian Neville, who would politely knock Heyman back, only for Heyman to then have his real Heyman Guy attack Neville and set up an NXT Championship feud. Kevin Steen would work for this.

Bad News Gertner
08-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Ryback needs to drop Axel and turn face. Have Axel slap Ryback and yell at him after a loss and have Ryback Shellshock Axel. Mini feud with Axel with the blow off being Ryback beating Axel and go ftom there.

Ive noticed on other boards the IWC praising Ryback which pretty much started with Reigns push.

Simple Fan
08-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Paul Heyman should try and get a group of Superstars back under his employ again. Brock Lesnar would obviously be the part-time star. Heyman could go calling back to Cesaro, Ryback and Curtis Axel. It would then stand to logic that he'd want someone to go after the Divas Title and possibly the secondary title that Cesaro was not holding. Why not kill two birds with one stone and have Tyson Kidd and Natalya join? Either that or have Paige join the group and then have someone like Titus O'Neil become the other mid-carder.

Then Heyman could go to NXT and look for rookies there. I always liked the idea of him approaching Adrian Neville, who would politely knock Heyman back, only for Heyman to then have his real Heyman Guy attack Neville and set up an NXT Championship feud. Kevin Steen would work for this.

That would be cool. I have been waiting him to bring the Dangerous Alliance to WWE for a long time I know it would be a hit.

Simple Fan
08-30-2014, 11:32 PM
I could see Lesner, Cesaro,Rybaxle, Tyler Breeze, and AJ Lee being a good Dangerous Alliance

Tom Guycott
08-31-2014, 12:02 AM
The only problem I see is that if WWE comes to this realization that they could use more stables, they'll go overboard with making them in the same way that when they decide to bring tag-teams out of obscurity or actualy build a Divas div, they go all in with a bunch of thrown together teams and throwaway matches and water the division down way too much.

I would fear they'd try to make too many damn stables, and suddenly it looks like late WCW where you had Misfits (both "In Action" and the band) No Limit, West Texas Rednecks, Revolution, Team Canada, and every variation of (blank)Wo.

I will say that I too would mark out over a Dangerous Alliance, and I thought that's where WWE was going once upon a when with the initial return of Brock and that day that CM Punk was revealed to be in Heyman's limmo. I figured he'd pick a couple of other clients and become a full-on, old school stable manager then. Even still had hope for them continuing to do so when he "rebranded" Henning* ... but they 100% botched that by making him look the fool instead of a badass in just a couple of weeks.

To tell you the truth, before that, I they were teasing Vickie Guerrero as becoming such an old school heel manager, but they didn't show it on main WWE roster too much, trotted out that she was "looking to build a stable" in NXT, and she picked Big E, and he refused- which started a really short angle with her putting a bounty on him there and then that just went away. Seemed like it could have had legs if they went the other way and actually put talent around her, even if it was just on the NXT roster.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Dangerous Alliance should always be implied and not stated and out in the open. Subtlety is key.

Tom Guycott
08-31-2014, 12:27 AM
But there's a difference between "subtlety" an "not fucking happening".

Heyman only ever seems to have two clients at a time- Brock Lesnar and a not Lesnar to keep Heyman on TV more than a couple times a year. To actually have a "stable", he needs to be associated with more than two clients (who pretty much NEVER interact, let alone as a unit) at a damn time.

Simple Fan
08-31-2014, 12:33 AM
Its not like he wouldnt do it WWE just probally wont do it