PDA

View Full Version : Just had the oddest dream. (UnderTaker related)

RaginRonic
08-28-2014, 04:17 AM
Now, most of you here will probably think me as REALLY weird for this, but I'll just get this out of my head.

When sleeping for a bit, I had this strange dream, where UnderTaker lost to Brock at WrestleMania.

Now, this is where we deviate from how things really played out. Where, at the actual event, Taker just walked backstage to leave the Superdome, in my dream, as he got to the top of the rampway, a cloaked figure is sitting, dead centre, in a position of meditation.

In the live broadcast, the figure stands up, and Taker leaves with him. However, in a piece of footage shot for later TV airing, likely for promos and whatever, the camera spins around, transfixed on the cloaked man. It reveals the identity of that man, crazily, as Worf.

Not Michael Dorn, the actor, but Worf.

I'm willing to guess, based off that narrative and reasoning, that Worf would have left WM with Taker, to help the DeadMan regain his warrior pride, that may have been missing at WM, in a bid to eventually rematch with Brock later on down the road.

Damn...that is one of the strangest thoughts that's ever run in my head.

@.@

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-28-2014, 04:23 AM
At least this means you're a fan of Star Trek. :y:

Cool King
08-28-2014, 04:45 AM
You think that's odd?

Two nights ago, I had a dream that Charlie Haas returned and it was a big deal.

He went straight to the main event scene and was headlining PPV's. The crowd couldn't get enough of him.

Sepholio
08-28-2014, 04:46 AM
I would mark out if your dream was real.

Worf as a manager = the goods.

Shisen Kopf
08-28-2014, 07:08 AM
Well, at least it wasn't a dirty Ferengi trying to impart the Rules of Acquisition on poor old Taker

Sepholio
08-28-2014, 07:43 AM
Who needs to the rules of acquisition!? It's much more glorious to die in battle while attempting to steal goods from those stupid Ferengi.

RaginRonic
08-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Well, at least it wasn't a dirty Ferengi trying to impart the Rules of Acquisition on poor old Taker

Yeah...Heyman's busy with Brock anyway. ;)

OverTaker
08-28-2014, 02:25 PM
You can suck my ridges!

Eklipse
08-28-2014, 02:46 PM
I had a dream a few months ago where I was eating Chinese with Hulk Hogan.

DrCrawford
08-28-2014, 06:05 PM
If you were any other man I would kill you where you stand

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-29-2014, 12:35 AM
Minsk.

DAMN iNATOR
08-29-2014, 09:35 AM
You can suck my ridges!

Oh, settle down Rocky Dennis...

Mr. Nerfect
08-30-2014, 03:34 AM
Charlie Haas coming back as a big deal would be amazing. Loved Haas. Sincerely, if they brought him back as a veteran who had some success, can still go and wants to make something of himself, I think he could have a few decent years helping some newer guys get polished in front of live audiences.

Mr. Nerfect
08-30-2014, 03:35 AM
The Undertaker coming back as a coach for a big PPV match would be pretty cool. Putting him in John Cena's corner for Night of Champions might mean something. Or they could have him be the guy who gets Cesaro out of his tail spin.