PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble 2015 Idea

legendkillerRKO
10-08-2014, 01:48 PM
I normally just read on here and post very seldom but I was bored at work today so here goes:

Two Rumble Ideas

1) Miz and Mizdow should be in the match at the same time and when Miz is eliminated, does Mizdow throw himself over the top rope mimicking Miz? or does Mizdow stop the elimination halfway through, replace Miz and take the elimination himself as the stunt double?

2) What if....there were only two superstars left in the ring and only the final entrant was left to come out. then the two in the ring eliminate each other. Does the final entrant just need to successfully make it to the ring to win? Feel like this would be an epic heel moment if done correctly.

Heisenberg
10-08-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm down with 1)

#1-norm-fan
10-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Yeah, if Miz and Mizdow are still going strong in January, one of those things could very well happen. And it will be great.

loopydate
10-08-2014, 03:03 PM
I booked #2 with my WWF action figures as a kid. The last two guys eliminated each other and #30 won. 8-year-old me used it as an opportunity to set up two big Mania matches with one moment. WWE could learn something from 1991 Pat.

legendkillerRKO
10-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Would love, come Rumble time, Bo Dallas walking around and telling everyone he truly Bo-Lieves he is going to win the Rumble. All PPV long he is walking around try to tell anyone who will listen, including an in ring promo. The announcers, other superstars, the Authority, they all just kind of laugh him off and ignore him. Then all of the sudden they realize Bo is number 30 and the last two guys ar ein the ring and they eliminate each other. Bo comes in a wins without ever having to eliminate anyone and becomes and uber heel telling everyone who doubted him that Bo-lieving in yourself can get you anything! ....it wont happen but I would love it

Emperor Smeat
10-08-2014, 04:33 PM
1) Would be disappointed if something like that didn't happen.

2) Yes. Don't see why he wouldn't unless some shenanigans or sudden rule change was made.

Droford
10-08-2014, 04:50 PM
#1 would result in a stereo elimization

Heisenberg
10-09-2014, 12:05 PM
everyone safe here?

loopydate
10-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Sure are. Thanks for checking in!