PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Questions

Ruien
11-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Is there anything different from a Nintendo 2DS than the DS I bought years ago?

What is the newest Pokemon game?

If a game says 3DS on it can it be played on 2DS?

Is the 3DS worth the extra cost?

Thank you!

drave
11-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Is there anything different from a Nintendo 2DS than the DS I bought years ago?

Probably, but without knowing your previous model, I cannot provide an accurate answer.

What is the newest Pokemon game?

Never played a single one, so I am unsure, sorry.

If a game says 3DS on it can it be played on 2DS?

Per the Nintendo official page, yes.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/2ds

Is the 3DS worth the extra cost?

Subjective to each player. Here is a list of features for 3DS for you to make your determination

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/features

I hope that helps :)

Ruien
11-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Thank you kind sir.

Ruien
11-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Found the pokemon game too :D

LuigiD
11-20-2014, 02:28 PM
While you can play 3DS games on the 2DS..thee is a special asterisk missing here.

Certain 3DS games require you to activate the 3D mode to get through the next part of the level. Super Mario 3D Land has parts that will light up and say "switch on 3D mode" or whatever. I don't think there is many games that require the feature tho.

road doggy dogg
11-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, are the newest ones. I don't understand how all the remake crap works so idk. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y are the newest standalone versions of the game.

The Rogerer
11-20-2014, 03:39 PM
While you can play 3DS games on the 2DS..thee is a special asterisk missing here.

Certain 3DS games require you to activate the 3D mode to get through the next part of the level. Super Mario 3D Land has parts that will light up and say "switch on 3D mode" or whatever. I don't think there is many games that require the feature tho.Nah, it's always optional

Watints
12-09-2014, 05:30 AM
I want some list of new games