PDA

View Full Version : Should Sable be in the HOF?

slik
12-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Mrs. Lesnar was pretty influential and important to the Attitude Era

Will she have a HOF spot or will it go to someone dumb like Heffa VonTrout?

Wishbone
12-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Others have gotten in for accomplishing far less so why the hell not?

XL
12-07-2014, 07:26 PM
She should, she was huge in the Attitude Era. I'd wonder what the promo package for her would be like given how different the product is now. Would they use all the overtly sexual stuff or concentrate on her not-so-great ring work?

Destor
12-07-2014, 07:42 PM
No, she was hot at a time wrestling was hot however in was only for about 18 months. flash in the pan is an understatement. She was popular for having great tits and not being afraid to show them to teenage boys. the end.

Bad News Gertner
12-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Yes definitely

Franchise
12-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes. I also feel Chyna should but given the fact she has rubbed up people the wrong way I doubt it will be happening any time soon.

I would like to see Ivory, Madusa and Beth Phoenix in.

Beth Phoenix would be unlikely as I predict she may return to wrestling in the near future so at least has a few more years to give.

whiteyford
12-07-2014, 11:44 PM
No, she was hot at a time wrestling was hot however in was only for about 18 months. flash in the pan is an understatement. She was popular for having great tits and not being afraid to show them to teenage boys. the end.

This but she probably will.

VSG
12-08-2014, 12:15 AM
If you have seen the Monday Night Wars series on the network, Sable keeps coming up as a contributor to the attitude era Divas. She's going in this decade I think.

Disturbed316
12-08-2014, 01:36 AM
She powerbombed Marc Mero, of course she should!

PS she had great tits

The Condor
12-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Should definitely be there, no one got bigger pops in 97-98 but Austin. Plus her Playboy spread was groundbreaking.

Seth82
12-08-2014, 10:54 AM

This.

I personally would love to see some more older veterans get their due. I mean why the hell is Lou Thesz not in the Hall of Fame.

Nicky Fives
12-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Yes. Mainstream, non-wrestling fans even knew who she was.... if Koko B. Ware got in.....

Stickman
12-11-2014, 09:11 AM
If you were a teenaged boy and didnt rub it out to her you probably like men. So yes.

Hanso Amore
12-11-2014, 09:15 AM
Sllllshe was far more influential and inportant than sunny who made it

Hanso Amore
12-11-2014, 09:15 AM
This.

I personally would love to see some more older veterans get their due. I mean why the hell is Lou Thesz not in the Hall of Fame.

Fag

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-11-2014, 10:28 AM
No, she tried to sue the WWE after what they did for her career. She was on the cover of Playboy and a woman's champion when she was worse in the ring than Hulk Hogan was.

She said she was glad her first husband died because without that she would have never met Marc Mero.

whiteyford
12-11-2014, 11:08 AM
Ventura sued and won, so did Warrior who was also the drizzling shits in the ring but was a huge draw. And her current husband being who he is isn't going to hurt her chances either.

Clerk
12-11-2014, 11:09 AM
If Brock Lesnar says something I guarentee she'll be in the HOF

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Not if he is going to be leaving after Mania.

Hanso Amore
12-11-2014, 06:28 PM
No, she tried to sue the WWE after what they did for her career. She was on the cover of Playboy and a woman's champion when she was worse in the ring than Hulk Hogan was.

She said she was glad her first husband died because without that she would have never met Marc Mero.

Lol - mutie

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Said the guy who called somebody a fag?

#1-norm-fan
12-11-2014, 11:26 PM
She was on the cover of Playboy and a woman's champion when she was worse in the ring than Hulk Hogan was.

Do you think the cover of Playboy should be an honor reserved only for women with good technical wrestling prowess?

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Separate things that she was given. She shouldn't have been the champ.

Actually yes. Because what is a non-wrestling WWE diva who gets a Playboy shoot going to do? Get famous, get a big head and quit. Not only did she quit she bogusly sued the company that made her millions.

FourFifty
12-12-2014, 03:37 AM
I was going to make a list of people who should get into the HoF before her, but only one name needs to be said....

Alundra Fucking Blayze

#1-norm-fan
12-12-2014, 05:13 AM
I didn't this was a serious question that could possibly be answered with a "yes"...

Do you think the cover of Playboy should be an honor reserved only for women with good technical wrestling prowess?

I underestimated STD. God bless him.

Mr. Nerfect
12-15-2014, 06:35 AM
Yes, she should. Wasn't she so popular and influential that they brought back the Women's Title to be a prop for her? That's an achievement. Destor makes a point with her being a flash in the pan, but it was a bright flash. Will she go in next year? I can think of a few girls that do deserve it before her. Mildred Burke should go in as a classy entrant, as should Alundra Blayze, despite Vince's feelings towards her. Sable would then be a leading candidate for WrestleMania 33 or something. Although Victoria would be up there for me too. And there are probably some other golden women from the past to include as well.

SNLfunnyguy
12-17-2014, 05:35 AM
Absolutely, she drew more money than most people ever will in wrestling... Fact.