PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Week: Whose human side do you want to see?

Poit
01-06-2015, 11:47 AM
TLP Question Of The Week:

Last week on Raw, both Daniel Bryan and Ryback opened up to the WWE Universe. Which wrestler's human side do you want to see next, and what would it consist of?

Innovator
01-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Serious Answer: Roman Reigns.

Every off WWE-TV thing I've seen him in, he's interesting and he can actually form words into sentences. The guy was a team captain on Georgia Tech, part of the Anoai family, got into wrestling to provide for his family, why hasn't any of this been brought up on TV? Instead he's just the "cool guy" who is reciting Cena's B-roll material.

Mercenary
01-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Undertaker. I want to see the man behind the powers!

Corkscrewed
01-06-2015, 02:46 PM
^ Um, yeah, those were the American Badass years...

KIRA
01-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Undertaker. I want to see the man behind the powers!

We did when he was The Bikertaker that was pretty much Mark Callaway

damn I got beat to it oh well

James Steele
01-06-2015, 10:23 PM
They need to incorporate the story they told in that WWE Network doc on the Usos and Reigns into the story. There is no way to watch that doc and not like and root for the Usos.

Emperor Smeat
01-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Kane.

He opened up a little bit with all the Dr Shelby stuff a couple of years ago but could go into more details about why he likes to beat up Pete Rose or his recent unhealthy obsession with interfering in matches.

road doggy dogg
01-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Stardust. Just who is he?!

SNLfunnyguy
01-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Lillian Garcia

Innovator
01-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Alternate Answer:

Who would I want to see open up the most? Paige

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2015, 10:30 PM
I know that was a joke answer, Inno, but Paige actually explaining her life story, growing up in a wrestling family, etc. would be a great way to get her to connect with the crowd. AJ Lee has shared a lot of her past, but those two feuding over the title and actually talking about how much the Divas Title means to them would be a dimension added to the rivalry beyond "frenemies."

Roman Reigns is a good answer, but I would also like to know about Dean Ambrose. In his promo work in the past, he has alluded to an interesting backstory. I'm not sure if it is worked or not, but something like that could really help him break out of his "crazy guy in gimmick matches" rut.

I'd like to see Cody Rhodes drop the Stardust gimmick for a feud with Goldust in the months after WrestleMania, and reveal just what makes him tick. I don't think 2015 will be his year to win Money in the Bank, since the event being in Columbus just seems to beg for a Dean Ambrose or Dolph Ziggler victory, but he could have some upper mid-card success and flirt with the main event.

And -- yes, this is a serious answer -- I'd like to see Heath Slater explore who he is a bit more. He's a lovable/hateable sometimes endearing goofball, but I'd like to know more about what it was like trying to claw for a dream with silky ginger hair and a goofy accent. Justin Gabriel, Primo & Epico are all in this boat too. They're just two-dimensional characters at the moment, but I'd like to know about Justin Gabriel's life as the son of a South African wrestler and Primo and Epico's opinions on how they are treated in the United States versus Puerto Rico.