PDA

View Full Version : It's a longshot but I predict......

Franchise
01-21-2015, 07:50 PM
That the Undertaker might return at the RR and cost Lesnar the title.

I can see Lesnar pinning Cena having completely decimated both him and Rollins. He celebrates but then the bells go, lights out, crowd goes wild, out comes the Deadman, stares down Lesnar, they have a verbal exchange and then Taker chokeslams him and leaves him laid out in the ring. Rollins takes advantage and we have a new champion.

All builds to a rematch between Taker and Lesnar which Taker will win and in all likelihood will be his final act in the ring before retiring and a HoF induction in 2016.

Kingofdaswing
01-21-2015, 07:59 PM
If you didn't notice, and maybe you didn't, but to me, Lesnar turned Baby face on Raw. Taker vs Lesnar wont happen.

Bad News Gertner
01-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Meeting of the minds

Tazz Dan
01-21-2015, 10:00 PM
If you didn't notice, and maybe you didn't, but to me, Lesnar turned Baby face on Raw. Taker vs Lesnar wont happen.

I don't think he turned face, he just went nuts. He's a beast. It's what he does. He'll be a tweener.

Tazz Dan
01-21-2015, 10:02 PM
But I don't see it happening. I think if taker was going to return, it would have been on Raw, in Texas. He wouldn't have to travel, and could have destroyed Brock before his match at the PPV. Maybe. I Dunno. That sounds stupid to me too now I've typed it out.

Tazz Dan
01-21-2015, 10:02 PM
I did think of you when Sting came out on Raw though :D

Tazz Dan
01-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Was going to inbox you on facebook, but I have another poster from here, Downunder, staying with me, and I know we would have talks for hours about it. I didn't want to be rude to him.

Ruien
01-21-2015, 11:27 PM
I don't see it happening but if you are right then props :D

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2015, 05:28 AM
I see Brock Lesnar keeping the title, but then Seth Rollins goes to cash-in on Lesnar. The crowd goes nuts, but then Randy Orton attacks Rollins before he can make it official. Orton beats the pudding out of Rollins, but then finds himself attacked and eliminated by Rollins during the actual Rumble Match.

Franchise
01-22-2015, 08:06 AM
Was going to inbox you on facebook, but I have another poster from here, Downunder, staying with me, and I know we would have talks for hours about it. I didn't want to be rude to him.

No worries, just inbox whenever.

Franchise
01-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Going back to my point about Taker, I don't see any point in him returning to the ring unless it's avenge his defeat to Lesnar either as a final act or before he carries on.

In hindsight I think it was a terrible move ending the streak and particularly to Lesnar and the manner in which it was done i.e. mid-card, a rather one-sided, dull match, heel prevailing over the face. It wasn't entertaining to watch mainly because of Callaway's diminished in-ring ability and the end result consolidated further.

Whilst the aura of invincibility is gone, avenging the defeat would restore some shattered pride and at least Taker can claim to have beaten all of his WM opponents. Then he could have a farwell match in Texas either against Sting or whoever can carry him for the match and retire.

Heisenberg
01-22-2015, 08:48 AM
He was backstage at Smackdown, probably talking to friends like usual, but I'm sure he was having a few meetings there.

RP
01-22-2015, 09:10 AM

I can't imagine how many items you guys are shoving up exporters eachothers butts right now. Be careful.

Sepholio
01-22-2015, 10:46 PM
They need to have a Taker/Sting staredown just to screw with everyone.

Shisen Kopf
01-22-2015, 11:27 PM
Road Doggy Dogg, Sting and Taker were just mentioned in a post, what match up is the ONLY acceptable match up?

Franchise
01-23-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm going to stand by my prediction. It's not completely impossible although of course given the rubbish outing last time, wouldn't be surprised if Taker has decided to hang up his boots.

I just can't fathom how WWE could simply move Taker on from the Lesnar ending the streak storyline to focus on another opponent like Wyatt etc? Taker hasn't been on WWE programming since WM 30 so hasn't had an opportunity to address the loss or the fans etc. I can't imagine a line would have just been drawn under it and the character of the Undertaker isn't one to simply back away from a loss, or not avenge that loss.

If it happens, great. If not then oh well. But for me any way if he is going to come back for onne final hurrah, then that's the way it should be done.

Heyman
01-23-2015, 02:43 PM
That the Undertaker might return at the RR and cost Lesnar the title.

I can see Lesnar pinning Cena having completely decimated both him and Rollins. He celebrates but then the bells go, lights out, crowd goes wild, out comes the Deadman, stares down Lesnar, they have a verbal exchange and then Taker chokeslams him and leaves him laid out in the ring. Rollins takes advantage and we have a new champion.

All builds to a rematch between Taker and Lesnar which Taker will win and in all likelihood will be his final act in the ring before retiring and a HoF induction in 2016.

My guess is that we see Orton interfere during the triple threat, and will slug Rollins. Lesnar gets the victory, while Bryan/Reigns wins the rumble, and then sticks the proverbial penis in Lesnar's mouth at Wrestlemania.

Franchise
01-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Could there possibly be two winners of the rumble? It's happened before.....

Heyman
01-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Could there possibly be two winners of the rumble? It's happened before.....

Possible, but I highly doubt it happens this year.

My guess is that Reigns and Bryan are the last two guys standing in the rumble, with one of the guys earning the victory. My guess is that either Bryan goes over clean, or Kane interferes which inadvertently helps Reigns seal the victory.

KIRA
01-23-2015, 03:13 PM

Not so much turning face as being pissed at getting his face stomped into the mat by a whiny voiced coward and giving Rollins the beat down he had coming
Heyman pretty much sums it up the champ doesn't care wether you like him or not and will do things because he feels like it.

Franchise
01-23-2015, 03:33 PM
Possible, but I highly doubt it happens this year.

My guess is that Reigns and Bryan are the last two guys standing in the rumble, with one of the guys earning the victory. My guess is that either Bryan goes over clean, or Kane interferes which inadvertently helps Reigns seal the victory.

Or maybe interference from "the vigilante" resulting in a face win, possibly Ziggler.

Franchise
01-24-2015, 10:21 PM
If this prediction re: The Undertaker does materialise 24 hours from now, remember me ok?

Heyman
01-24-2015, 10:24 PM
Or maybe interference from "the vigilante" resulting in a face win, possibly Ziggler.

Ziggler would have been great had he been built up properly and was made to look more credible, but it would be inappropriate at this point. Dean Ambrose is higher on the food chain than Ziggler, and even Ambrose falls into this category.

Bryan and Reigns are pretty much the only guys.

Franchise
01-24-2015, 10:37 PM
Ziggler would have been great had he been built up properly and was made to look more credible, but it would be inappropriate at this point. Dean Ambrose is higher on the food chain than Ziggler, and even Ambrose falls into this category.

Bryan and Reigns are pretty much the only guys.

Imo it has to be a face vs an Authority approved heel figure as the final two or three hence my prediction of it being Ziggler and Rusev at the end and then possibly Sting coming out to help him when he's ambushed by Kane, Show, Mercury, Noble etc, infuriating Triple H even more.

That's essentially how this is going to build.

I'm in Philly right now, was contemplating going WWE superstar spotting but wouldn't know where to begin not being a Philly native.

But for some reason I have this strong feeling the Undertaker is about to resurface.

OverTaker
01-25-2015, 12:20 AM
*DONG* Sorry... I'm retired, I'm studying to be a teacher now. Thanks for your support.

Franchise
01-25-2015, 12:39 AM
*DONG* Sorry... I'm retired, I'm studying to be a teacher now. Thanks for your support.

What is it you teach? Streaking? lol

Supreme Olajuwon
01-25-2015, 11:49 AM
Prediction threads are meaningless without any stakes behind them. People just shout out any silly old thing without fear of repercussions. Let's say if you're wrong you get banned for a week.

Now it's fun!

Supreme Olajuwon
01-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Wait can I still ban people. Hold on lemme czech.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-25-2015, 11:54 AM
I can. Alright let's do this!

drave
01-25-2015, 12:26 PM

Thanks. Taker it easy.

Droford
01-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Taker should help Cena win and then bug him for a title shot

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2015, 03:20 PM
I see The Undertaker returning in the build to Brock vs. Bryan, to tell the WWE Universe that he doesn't think Bryan will win the title. Bryan will then interrupt Taker and tell him that he will win the title, and it doesn't matter if Taker believes in him or not, because he believes in himself.

Shadrick
01-26-2015, 12:26 AM
spot on prediction

Franchise
01-26-2015, 12:27 AM
spot on prediction

You must have been a pinworm in a former life.

Shadrick
01-26-2015, 03:40 PM
You must have been a pinworm in a former life.

yup