PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar has nuclear heatz, in the doghouse

slik
02-24-2015, 11:58 AM
Brock has da nuclear heatz

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0224/589773/more-on-brock-lesnar-not-being-used-at-last-night-wwe-raw/

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar was at last night's WWE RAW in Nashville, TN, but was not used. Lesnar had been advertised for the show for awhile, and WWE.com even issued a "Breaking News" alert on their website stating that Lesnar would be on the show.

Dave Meltzer noted on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that there was "more to the story," although he didn't know what the story is.

"The story is ongoing and still in progress," Meltzer said. "I don't think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled... But something happened, but what that is, I do not know." Meltzer also noted that he doesn't think that the WrestleMania main event is in jeopardy at all, but that there "is an unanswered question, and I don't know what it is right now.

Ruien
02-24-2015, 12:04 PM
BOOM!

Big Vic
02-24-2015, 12:16 PM
They are going to job him to Kofi next week now :-\

Big Vic
02-24-2015, 12:18 PM
The Raw script changed from:

"Paul Heyman cuts promo with Lesnar standing by his side"
to
"Paul Heyman cuts promo"

Heyman
02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
My guess is that the Lesnar originally changed his mind about going to UFC, and decided to stay in the WWE under some kind of assumption (i.e. contract, work dates, etc.), but the assumption turned out to be false (or Vince, being the shithead that he is at times, changed things).

JimmyMess
02-24-2015, 01:10 PM
they opted not to use him, but since he was at the show, he probably called it one of his appearances, and they disagree since he didn't appear. if so facto they want more from him but don't want to pay him.

Big Vic
02-24-2015, 01:11 PM
I think they would still have Lesnar go out there with Heyman if that's the case.

Nark Order
02-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Maybe since he has decided to stay, he now does not want to drop the belt?

Wreckless speculation. GO!

road doggy dogg
02-24-2015, 01:42 PM
if so facto

rad dggy dg
02-24-2015, 01:44 PM
hi everyone its me rad dggy dg and i aint no fg
here to give my thoughts on brock lesnar the beast incarcerated

rad dggy dg
02-24-2015, 01:46 PM
i think its a bunch of bullchit

lesnar probably wasnt used because they were worried people would cheer him over reigns and they need to get ramen more over first before going one on one with one in twentyone

rad dggy dg
02-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Brock Lesnar reminds me of the The Terminator music for some reason. It just fits him. I could see him coming out to that music.

Emperor Smeat
02-24-2015, 02:25 PM
Doubt its related to anything that was on the script and likely more about his status towards a new deal or not.

WWE probably tried to get him to quickly commit to a new deal and he said no or wanted more time. They've done stuff like that in the past to people with expiring contracts.

Big Vic
02-24-2015, 03:46 PM
lesnar probably wasnt used because they were worried people would cheer him over reigns and they need to get ramen more over first before going one on one with one in twentyone
Ramen Rains

slik
02-24-2015, 06:33 PM
the heat has gotten more nuclear....

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0224/589783/did-brock-lesnar-walk-out-of-raw-before-it-ended/

PWInsider reports that Lesnar flew on his private plane to Nashville for RAW earlier in the day on Monday, so he was there.

According to people backstage at RAW, Lesnar was visibly angry about something and one source claimed he walked out of RAW before it ended.

Word is that something happened between Lesnar and WWE but it was not creative related, but something to do with their business relationship. Vince McMahon acknowledged an issue with Lesnar during a SmackDown production meeting today but did not go into details.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-24-2015, 06:42 PM
they opted not to use him, but since he was at the show, he probably called it one of his appearances, and they disagree since he didn't appear. if so facto they want more from him but don't want to pay him.

Probably this. If he flew out in his personal plane just to be there and then they don't use him. I'd call that an appearance if he was told he would be there and flew out on his own dime.

el bobbo
02-24-2015, 08:01 PM
I think that the most messed up thing is that this is more interesting than any of the stories leading up to wrestle mania.

Droford
02-24-2015, 08:11 PM
WWE told him no more Jimmy Johns ads on his clothing and he didn't pack anything else to wear. Should have pulled a Paige and came out like the hamburger

http://wrestlingnews.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/adam-rose-rosebuds.jpg

DAMN iNATOR
02-25-2015, 03:04 PM
the heat has gotten more nuclear....

They probably told him he couldn't take the WWE Championship back to UFC and then drop it in the garbage before spoiling all the matches to take place and the results of WM 32. :shifty:

Emperor Smeat
02-25-2015, 03:11 PM
According to the Observer, Lesnar likely was pissed that Vince/WWE tried to tie his Mania payout to the number of ppvs he did last year. Would have lead to a much smaller payday than normal.

"The smartest speculation seems to be that his Mania pay is based on a given % of PPV revenue.

Imagine where that conversation goes."

It's worth noting that we've just had the one year anniversary of the WWE Network so maybe wrestlers have received their first royalty cheques for the Network. Could explain the meltdown in the past few days if wrestlers are getting a tiny amount compared to non-Network years.

There was another rumor going around that Reigns recently failed a Wellness Test and the WWE trying to cover it up but Lesnar found out. Was speculated Lesnar didn't want to be associated at all with any WWE roid scandals considering the recent UFC roid problems. That rumor got debunked by the Observer and because the person who posted it on Reddit quickly removed it once confronted for proof.

erickman
02-25-2015, 04:00 PM
yeah I say a lot of people are upset going from 50 buck ppv's to 9.99

Volare
02-25-2015, 06:14 PM
Then being told you're not working hard enough.

Big Vic
02-26-2015, 12:49 PM
It'd be pretty funny if Lesnar just said "fuck it" and left.

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2015, 07:14 PM
This might sound sadistic, but I'd probably laugh at that too.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-26-2015, 07:17 PM
Might have something to do with WWE's deal with Tap Out. They might have wanted him to wear it and it might go against his other deals.

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2015, 07:22 PM
What would really piss Brock off enough to go home though? I can't imagine Vince saying "Hey, wear this shirt," Brock saying "No, I can't," and Vince being all "DAMMIT! WEAR THIS SHIRT!" and Brock being like "Okay, I'm going back to Minnesota." I think the best explanation (although mere speculation) is that he saw some sort of royalty cheque and thought "What the fuck, bro?"

I know reports say that it was cash and not creative, but I cannot help but wonder if creative aspects have crept in. Brock, Seth Rollins and John Cena tore it down at the Royal Rumble. People say that Brock is only in it for the money, but Brock has made his fair share now. I'm sure Brock has opponents he'd specifically like to work with, and ideas that he'd find more fulfilling. Since he returned almost three years ago, he's basically spent most of his time wrestling John Cena or Triple H, and working a certain kind of match. Maybe he really wanted to do a certain type of thing, the company didn't see it for him, and his next offer has been ridiculously low and he's not sure he'll even get to have that one sort of match he really wanted to do at some point over the three years.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-26-2015, 07:24 PM
True, but wearing a shirt that goes against his deals would cost him money too.

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2015, 07:37 PM
But would the WWE really make him do that? Wouldn't he just be all "Nah, I've got these deals," and Vince would be like "Ah, shit. We'll just put the shirt on Reigns then." Smart money would have been to use Bryan, but whatever.

Dark One
02-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Wouldn't have been a problem if the bastard would have brought some Jimmy Johns to the god damn meeting.

Big Vic
02-27-2015, 12:24 PM
Maybe Vince said "That's a nice Tattoo... of your mother on your back"

Anybody Thrilla
02-27-2015, 12:25 PM
All I know is that Brock Lesnar is the best thing happening in WWE, and it's really frustrating as a fan to know that things just aren't going to work out in the end.

Rammsteinmad
02-27-2015, 01:26 PM
On the subject of Lesnar, does anyone know if he has "worked" for WWE as a draw? I mean, all the money they've splashed out on him, has it paid off financially for the WWE? Ratings are still shit for Raw, do they spike when he appears?

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Maybe Vince said "That's a nice Tattoo... of your mother on your back"

Cena already paid for saying that at Backlash 2003.

Big Vic
02-27-2015, 02:05 PM
On the subject of Lesnar, does anyone know if he has "worked" for WWE as a draw? I mean, all the money they've splashed out on him, has it paid off financially for the WWE? Ratings are still shit for Raw, do they spike when he appears?
I am guessing it must have the first year when they were doing PPVs.

Anybody Thrilla
02-27-2015, 02:18 PM
How do you expect ratings to spike for a person when you never even know if he's going to be there?

drave
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM
How do you expect ratings to spike for a person when you never even know if he's going to be there?

Quoting Deevil for truth.

DAMN iNATOR
02-28-2015, 11:22 AM
yeah I say a lot of people are upset going from 50 buck ppv's to 9.99

I hear Network subscribers are PISSED...

Simple Fan
02-28-2015, 12:22 PM
All I know is that Brock Lesnar is the best thing happening in WWE, and it's really frustrating as a fan to know that things just aren't going to work out in the end.

Couldn't say it better myself

NormanSmiley
03-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Couldn't say it better myself

me either

Mr. Nerfect
03-01-2015, 08:15 PM
When asked to comment on Brock Lesnar's appearance at the UFC, Dana White made me realize that he's the best promoter in the world at the moment. Basically said that Brock's a fan of the UFC and was just visiting people and wanted to watch, but also somehow hyped Lesnar vs. Mir III.