PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Paul Heyman as a wrestler

youreSAWFT
03-10-2015, 02:24 AM
And i dont mean like him in the shape he is now but imagine if he couldve been put in Brock's body. IMAGINE jesus it makes my dick hard.

Clerk
03-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Even with his body he'd be more entertaining than Rusev. And they probably look alike with their shirts off.

Simple Fan
03-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Whats wrong with Rusev he is good in the ring when his matches go long enough and is showing some pretty good mic skills. Plus he always has Lana with him so he could talk Russian the entire 3 hours if she gonna stand beside him. Hope he beats Cena again.

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Whats wrong with Rusev he is good in the ring when his matches go long enough and is showing some pretty good mic skills. Plus he always has Lana with him so he could talk Russian the entire 3 hours if she gonna stand beside him. Hope he beats Cena again.

Rusev and Lana lots of tits to honk there.

Hope they beat that Cena silly and then Lana honks the Russian national anthem on her tits for everyone at Levis Stadium to enjoy.

Simple Fan
03-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Then he would just have the muscle to back up his mouth.

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 10:51 AM
Then he would just have the muscle to back up his mouth.

Loved that confrontation backstage and how Rusev's tits filled up more than half the screen.

Clerk
03-10-2015, 10:52 AM
Rusev and Lana lots of tits to honk there.

Hope they beat that Cena silly and then Lana honks the Russian national anthem on her tits for everyone at Levis Stadium to enjoy.

sextape between them 2 yea

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 10:53 AM
sextape between them 2 yea

Hell yeah and may well be a reality in the not so distant future if their careers in the WWE go "tits up" as the Brits say and they're still together.

Soviet Union it could be called.

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 10:55 AM
But yeah was thinking last night shame Paul Heyman isn't/wasn't a wrestler his mic work is superb and just reinforces my hate for Lesnar i.e. no ring skills, no mic skills, no nothing.

Simple Fan
03-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Lesner is the best a Paul makes him 10 times better.

Clerk
03-10-2015, 11:06 AM
But yeah was thinking last night shame Paul Heyman isn't/wasn't a wrestler his mic work is superb and just reinforces my hate for Lesnar i.e. no ring skills, no mic skills, no nothing.

timing is key. Do it before they fall off the map completely in relevancy it will rejuvenate there careers and ultimatley they will sign in TNA as Vesur.

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 11:10 AM
timing is key. Do it before they fall off the map completely in relevancy it will rejuvenate there careers and ultimatley they will sign in TNA as Vesur.

you mean timing Lesnar's push?

IMO this current run in the WWE will be his final run as he seems keen to go back to UFC/MMA.

Having him end the streak was a waste and should have been saved for Wyatt, Rusev or even Sting or dare I say it Cena or Bryan i.e. people who might be sticking around a bit longer.

Clerk
03-10-2015, 11:12 AM
you mean timing Lesnar's push?

IMO this current run in the WWE will be his final run as he seems keen to go back to UFC/MMA.

Having him end the streak was a waste and should have been saved for Wyatt, Rusev or even Sting or dare I say it Cena or Bryan i.e. people who might be sticking around a bit longer.

? I was talking about the rusev/lana sextape

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 11:15 AM
? I was talking about the rusev/lana sextape

Oh right.

Lesnar and Sable sex tape "Cock Lesnar"