PDA

View Full Version : Fan interaction events WWE/TNA with Divas/Knockouts.

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Is it not reasonable to expect for the price that you pay for these events that the Divas/Knockouts will allow you to touch their bodies either clothed or unclothed or for a further fee perform some sort of sex act with them?

I met Gail Kim, Lisa Marie Varon and Mickie James at an event and Christy Hemme too, got to kiss them all but was surprised they weren't allowed to perform sex acts even though Mickie James seemed ok with this. Something to do with Health and Safety apparently.

This is really unfair.

Why call it Fan Interaction or Axxess if you can't truly interact or "access" the Knockouts or Divas?

Clerk
03-10-2015, 11:09 AM
Has anyone ever streaked at an WWE event? I would like to try it! For all we know I could be captured, brought to the back, and seduced by the divas and fucked fucvked fucked fucked until my penis shrivels into a majestic peanut

Jazzy Foot
03-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Has anyone ever streaked at an WWE event? I would like to try it! For all we know I could be captured, brought to the back, and seduced by the divas and fucked fucvked fucked fucked until my penis shrivels into a majestic peanut

I suggest a naked diva v puny superstar match e.g. Tamina v el torrito and the winner fucks the loser in the ring.

the come should be thrown at the crowd.

KIRA
03-10-2015, 03:11 PM
I have Lita's autograph and we had a short talk about punk music (she seemed shocked I knew about it I think I know why she was shocked but that's ok) that was cool enough for me no breast /body touching necessary or wanted.
I REALLY want Trish's autograph but again that's all I want from her.

Simple Fan
03-10-2015, 03:23 PM
I have met Trishes mom but not Trish. I got Debra's autograph

KIRA
03-10-2015, 06:03 PM
I have met Trishes mom but not Trish. I got Debra's autograph

Whats Debra like

James Steele
03-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Axxess to their cooch, amirite?

NormanSmiley
03-10-2015, 06:58 PM
you faggots need to get your moms to jerk you off before you get on the internets. you might say something not so pathetic

Simple Fan
03-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Whats Debra like

She was nice got her and Austins autograph alon with Big Show, Raven, and Brock Leaner. Debra was very nice but Trishes Mom was kinda flirting with all the men and I think Show was trying to bang her.