PDA

View Full Version : *********OFFICIAL RASSLEMANIA COMPLAINTS THREAD***************

Shisen Kopf
03-30-2015, 08:51 AM
I know you guys won't let me down but I don't wanna go thru the Other thread trying to find the SRS BZNZZ complaints. This thread is ONLY for complaining. No compliments or anything like that. I'll start:

it wasn't dark enough
Sting shoulda stung HHH

Now you go

road doggy dogg
03-30-2015, 09:00 AM
there wasn't enough logic

Kris P Lettus
03-30-2015, 09:10 AM
Bray lost

Not enough Heyman

Schlomey
03-30-2015, 09:33 AM
The rapping and 20 minutes of the Rock standing around sucking away on his ego straw cost Big Show the shot at a Wrestlemania main show battle royal victory.

The handshake

Heisenberg
03-30-2015, 09:45 AM
aloe blacc and kid ink

Narc, Jabba, Poit, Nowhere Man, Tb1 and Polybius(maybe?) getting toasted in the sun, damn the sun!

Goldberg(or Buff Bagwell) being left out of the WCW/WWE exchange

Fans crapping on Reigns even though they both put on a great match, especially following all the other memorable moments in the night and DB getting the strap early on. It's just shows how spoiled our current "Universe" is.

Shisen Kopf
03-30-2015, 09:56 AM
I did NOT like how they only gave the divas a short amount of time but they can have all these awful "music" acts. Does anyone actually like that garbage? I feel bad for jazzy foot. He probably never go to masturbate. Poor guy.

road doggy dogg
03-30-2015, 09:59 AM
#GiveDivasAChance

Jazzy Foot
03-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Sting lost

Mercenary
03-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Sting lost

This fucking HHH needing to stroke his ego. I think they should've teased conflict with X-Pac. Not knowing which faction to side with

Simple Fan
03-30-2015, 10:44 AM
Only thing I could complain about would be Stings loss but it was a good match, I just hope Sting isn't done in WWE.

Evil Vito
03-30-2015, 10:45 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Loved the show for the most part. As somebody who's been waiting to see Sting in a WWE ring since WCW closed, I can't say I'm thrilled with him losing. But I can't really knock it without knowing if there are any other Sting plans going forward.

If that does wind up being Sting's one and only WWE match then yeah that's a bit of a wet fart. But if he gets a win at SummerSlam or something all is well.</font>

Destor
03-30-2015, 10:47 AM
If you guys think sting should have won his last match you dont "get it"

Innovator
03-30-2015, 10:50 AM
Cena didn't go America enough. I wanted him in the Rocky American flag shorts, coming out to Living in America, crossing the Delaware dressed as George Washington then building a fucking log cabin halfway down the ramp so he can burst though the wall like the Kool-Aid man. T-shirt cannons firing. Bud Heavys. Malboro Reds falling from the sky. Fuck Yeah.

road doggy dogg
03-30-2015, 10:51 AM

plz enlighten

Evil Vito
03-30-2015, 10:54 AM

<font color=goldenrod>Nobody is saying Sting needs to win his final match. I think most everybody would have been fine with him losing here if the plan is to give him a win down the line (SummerSlam probably) and then lose at WM32 to Taker or something. That could still happen.

But after years and years of waiting if he winds up going 0-1 or 0-2 and then retiring or something that's a bit shit. Wins and losses aren't the be-all end-all but it would kinda give the impression kayfabe-wise that Sting is past it and never should have bothered coming in.

I feel pretty good about him working at SummerSlam anyway. He was in the best shape he's been in in years.</font>

Simple Fan
03-30-2015, 10:59 AM

What is "it" that I don't "get".

Schlomey
03-30-2015, 11:03 AM
Sting's "Scorpion Death Lock" looked pretty shit.

Jazzy Foot
03-30-2015, 11:05 AM
They should have first made Nash and Hall come out. Triple H would think that they were there to help their Kliq brother they do the sign then pummel Triple H and DX. All taken out. Then HBK comes out is about to kick Sting and then Voodo Child plays and Hogan comes and takes out HBk leaving Sting and Triple H to duke it out.

Jordan
03-30-2015, 11:16 AM
I wasn't bothered by Triple H going over once the setup next years program with The Rock. I felt like a fool when Triple H won, I should have known WWE would never lose the war. My only complaint would be that the show was too bright (until Sting/Triple H) being dun in direct sunlight. By the time the main event rolled around it looked fucking awesome.

Jordan
03-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Sting's "Scorpion Death Lock" looked pretty shit.

I really think there is a WWE rule about sitting on the lower back and cranking on the neck or legs of a worker. Notice Rusve does a Steiner Recliner not a Camel Clutch, Jericho had to change the Walls, Sting couldn't sit down on the Scorpion...

Schlomey
03-30-2015, 11:48 AM
I really think there is a WWE rule about sitting on the lower back and cranking on the neck or legs of a worker. Notice Rusve does a Steiner Recliner not a Camel Clutch, Jericho had to change the Walls, Sting couldn't sit down on the Scorpion...

I have no legs to disagree with you regarding policies and what not so I will say...During rehearsal they should have seen that it looked shit and just went with something else. Cuz it looked really really weak.

Jordan
03-30-2015, 12:07 PM
I agee. I hate it. It's bullshit. But I am pretty sure they have a policy since nobody has legit stretched someone's back in years. I think Jericho did a proper walls to Evan Bourne one time.

Jordan
03-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Or I guess, Lion Tamer.

Shisen Kopf
03-30-2015, 12:08 PM
This is some good complaining guys. I'd give you all rep but I'm lazy.

Tazz Dan
03-30-2015, 12:08 PM

Jericho didn't have to, he chose to. He was used to working with smaller guys in WCW, and struggled to put guys like Kane and Taker especially, into the Liontamer.

Big Vic
03-30-2015, 12:11 PM
The LWO should have come out to fight off the nWo.

Jordan
03-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Yeah I've have heard that before. But it just goes along with nobody cranking the back in a camel or boston crab type of move anymore.

Damian Rey
03-30-2015, 12:12 PM
My only complaint was Sting losing. While not a huge deal, I feel like it's a bit of a waste to have him come all this way to lose. But the match was far and away better than I could've ever expected.

Tazz Dan
03-30-2015, 12:20 PM

Yeah. And like I posted in the Wrestlemania thread, I'm sure when Sting signed and they mapped out the plan through to Mania to him, he would have known he'd be putting Triple H over before putting pen to paper. And he still chose to sign. He's a businessman.

VSG
03-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Possibly a weird one but... I expected more of an entrance for Cena.

KIRA
03-30-2015, 12:37 PM
The sun being out took so much away from the entrances IMO I hated it

Not enough suplexes

Whoever that god awful music act was.

the pyro guys

Mizdow not winning Andre memorial thingy

Sting refusing to get hairplugs

Jordan
03-30-2015, 12:51 PM
My only complaint was Sting losing. While not a huge deal, I feel like it's a bit of a waste to have him come all this way to lose. But the match was far and away better than I could've ever expected.

It's because Triple H is main eventing next year with The Rock and maybe Rhonda and Steph. Pretty understandable to me. I enjoyed the shock factor of Triple H winning.

Jordan
03-30-2015, 12:52 PM
There is just no believable way for Mizdow to have won the Battle Royal over Big Show. Plus, in all honesty he looked like he was out of his league.

Evil Vito
03-30-2015, 01:19 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah Mizdow couldn't have eliminated Big Show. If Mizdow was gonna win they'd have needed he and Miz to team up. Probably would have needed Ryback, even. Then Miz and Mizdow dump out Ryback.

THEN you can have Miz demand Mizdow to throw himself out and do the prolonged staredown before Mizdow finally slugs him.</font>

NormanSmiley
03-30-2015, 01:41 PM
the whole show sucked. crowd sucked.

they didn't use the battle royale to push anyone last year for winning, so I guess with all the guys who could have won this year they said fuck it and knew they wouldn't push them anyway

hey DB , you're over as fuck here is this demoted title from the one you won last year now go curtain jerk. however, for your team spirit we will let rowdy kiss you, flair woo you and bret bore you

I can't find a way to complain about randy Orton's rko'ing

how hard was VKM jerking off during the hhh sting match, planting all that shit in jbl's ear about how much wcw sucked and it was a d league, 14 wrestlemanias ago that would have been a mark out moment. logic should had no place in that shit show. vince russo was back writing for one night only. all that match showed was that the proper sting match to have at mania should have been with hbk from the jump

divas, should be on pre shows, tag team title matches should be on main cards

Dear Bray Wyatt, you are over as fuck, go lay down for a guy who work LITERALLY one day a year. all while people bitch about the champion working selective dates

The Rock has now been at the last 5 manias, stop treating it like its a special attraction when it was all for the sake of getting Stephanie on espn with rhonda.

I refuse to complain about the main event. you all should be ashamed for thinking it wouldn't deliver. roman pulled off silencing critics all while taking an ass whipping and getting pinned by a 200 lb man who shows his dick on the internet.

brock is still the best thing going, he makes a match feel legit. he is the only hope at saving this bullshit

NormanSmiley
03-30-2015, 01:45 PM
err "logic SURE had no place" it should read

Big Vic
03-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Thing that confused me is why would Mizdow NOT want to help Miz eliminate the big show?....like come on, it's a good strategy any way you slice it.

Vastardikai
03-30-2015, 02:26 PM
The Commentary for Sting vs. Triple H pissed me off. I get it Vince, WWE won. This is why the match was held at Wrestlemania and not Superbrawl. Now quit beating us over the head with it.

I really hated Cena just powering out of the Accolade. That was just a personal gripe, though.

Keith
03-30-2015, 03:58 PM
Possibly a weird one but... I expected more of an entrance for Cena.

I expected more of an entrance for The Undertaker.

It didn't SUCK, it was GOOD, but you know...the guy vanished for almost a whole calendar year, nowhere to be seen. Last time we saw him it was at WM30 when his streak ended. Many thought he was done. And he was called out by Wyatt.

I expected druids, perhaps a casket...more of a mystery...something GRAND...not him just walking out by himself.

Schlomey
03-30-2015, 04:00 PM
They should have had a casket match.

Heisenberg
03-30-2015, 04:39 PM
Instead of Kid Poop, playing Macho Man's theme in it's entirety would have sufficed

Emperor Smeat
03-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Sting-Triple H ending not because of Sting losing but how anti-climatic it felt overall. Gave off a "That's It?" type feeling similar to Taker-Lesnar last year.

Jannettyzilla
03-30-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't think Sting losing on a cheap shot finish is the worst, but him shaking HHH's hand while Hogan, Nash, and Hall are intimidated by The Outlaws and X-Pac is the dumbest.

Evil Vito
03-31-2015, 01:05 PM
Yeah. And like I posted in the Wrestlemania thread, I'm sure when Sting signed and they mapped out the plan through to Mania to him, he would have known he'd be putting Triple H over before putting pen to paper. And he still chose to sign. He's a businessman.

<font color=goldenrod>While I don't doubt Sting had been clued in to some of the plans before he signed, what happened in the build vs. what we actually got in the match seemed very contradictory.

Look at the build. Sting made it very clear during his pre-Mania Raw promo that he wasn't fighting for WCW (going as far as to say "that would be ridiculous at this point"). He was fighting to save WWE from suffering the same fate as WCW. He didn't want a tyrant authority figure dragging the company into the ground.

Then the match comes and all of the talk about it not being about WCW winds up meaning precisely dick as it's basically all the announcers talked about. Then you have DX, the nWo, and the announcers gushing on about the 90s. The WWE.com write up for the match just painted the entire point of the match as a final WWE/WCW showdown.

And then after all is said and done, Sting shook hands with the very tyrant he swore to stop, and Triple H then proceeded to gloat about it later that night to build towards what appears to be a match with The Rock at some point.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the nostalgia of the match. But based on how it went down, maybe it would have been better for Sting to say he was fighting for WCW in the buildup. Instead what looked like it'd be a long-term story that might have ended in a power struggle type deal with a SummerSlam rematch just seemed to get scrapped in favor of yet another Vince McMahon "remember, I killed WCW" ego stroke.</font>

Fignuts
03-31-2015, 01:50 PM
The Commentary for Sting vs. Triple H pissed me off. I get it Vince, WWE won. This is why the match was held at Wrestlemania and not Superbrawl. Now quit beating us over the head with it.

A thousand times, this.

They were acting like WCW was some tiny independant, and Sting was a nobody. Not just JBL either, all of them it was so fucking stupid. Never mind the fact that at the height of Stings popularity in the NWO battle, WCW was kicking WWE's ass.

But it's like who does it help at all to bury sting like that? The fucking war ended over a decade ago. Give it a rest. WHo are they even trying to fool? Fucking everyone knows who Sting is. There's hundreds of hours of him on your own god damn network.

Simple Fan
03-31-2015, 02:05 PM
What if the WCW was code word for TNA. Would have made a lot of since to trash him for being in TNA. Hell even Hogan, Nash, and Hall have TNA ties.

Emperor Smeat
03-31-2015, 07:04 PM
A thousand times, this.

They were acting like WCW was some tiny independant, and Sting was a nobody. Not just JBL either, all of them it was so fucking stupid. Never mind the fact that at the height of Stings popularity in the NWO battle, WCW was kicking WWE's ass.

But it's like who does it help at all to bury sting like that? The fucking war ended over a decade ago. Give it a rest. WHo are they even trying to fool? Fucking everyone knows who Sting is. There's hundreds of hours of him on your own god damn network.

Just the typical Vince mindset of nobody's career can be bigger or important if the WWE isn't involved. Boasted recently about WWE being the reason why Sting is no longer stuck in obscurity and was a Mania attraction.

During today’s WWE conference call hosted by Vince McMahon, during the Q&A segment of the call, Vince said one of the reasons why they brought Sting into the company is due to the marketing power of WWE. He said they were able to take Sting “out of obscurity” and make him a major attraction.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/566877-vince-says-wwe-took-sting-out-of-obscurity