PDA

View Full Version : A creative idea for Undertakers power.

Wrestlemania
03-30-2015, 03:34 PM
With Taker probably retiring soon, I think they should have someone
take his powers, by stealing is soul. Claiming that when Undertaker made a deal with the devil, a hunter comes to take back what he earned. But takes Takers soul and his powers. ? thoughts.

slik
03-30-2015, 04:05 PM
yes to all

Heyman
03-30-2015, 04:28 PM
With Taker probably retiring soon, I think they should have someone
take his powers, by stealing is soul. Claiming that when Undertaker made a deal with the devil, a hunter comes to take back what he earned. But takes Takers soul and his powers. ? thoughts.

In a different time period or a different era, I would be inclined to agree with the above. In this day and age however, I think the best thing for the WWE would be to have Undertaker's last match at Wrestlemania be against John Cena. Cena wins cleanly, and retires Taker. The next night on RAW, they have a farewell ceremony for Taker a la Flair style.

Keith
03-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Claiming that when Undertaker made a deal with the devil, a hunter comes to take back what he earned.
Are you implying Triple H should retire Undertaker?

Wrestlemania
03-30-2015, 05:16 PM

Haha it would make perfect sense.

Mercenary
03-30-2015, 05:31 PM

Why not he has to win over everyone more over than him so.

Emperor Smeat
03-30-2015, 05:40 PM
Could have done it with Bray considering he managed to summon Taker back and already has some supernatural-like tricks.

The MAC
03-31-2015, 02:53 AM
undertakers legit son should replace taker

Undertakers last match :

There he lies after been beaten...the lights go out when they come on the old Wild West undertaker (purple gloves et all) lies in his place...then does the zombie sit up...undertake reborn.

Sixx
03-31-2015, 07:15 AM
undertakers legit son should replace taker

Undertakers last match :

There he lies after been beaten...the lights go out when they come on the old Wild West undertaker (purple gloves et all) lies in his place...then does the zombie sit up...undertake reborn.

Too bad his son looks like a retard

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wp-content/gallery/undertaker-18-yr-old-son/003.jpg

Shisen Kopf
03-31-2015, 07:26 AM
I would love to see The Son-dertaker in the WWE. Biker Son-dertaker only,

OssMan
03-31-2015, 07:44 AM
I think they should have him lose to The Ascensien

road doggy dogg
03-31-2015, 09:15 AM
A creative idea for Undertakers power.

RETIRE

road doggy dogg
03-31-2015, 09:16 AM
Seriously though. You know how football everyone talks about how Belichek and the Pats always "cut a guy a year too soon rather than a year too late" ? 'Taker has been around about 3 years too long. CUT HIS ASS LOOSE

Clerk
03-31-2015, 09:35 AM
Seriously though. You know how football everyone talks about how Belichek and the Pats always "cut a guy a year too soon rather than a year too late" ? 'Taker has been around about 3 years too long. CUT HIS ASS LOOSE

How dare you disrespect the undertaker you disrespectful conniving asshole. Who the fuck are you to say undertakers time is up you piece of shit. Do everyone a favor and fuck off.

Wrestlemania
03-31-2015, 09:47 AM

Are you for real?. Taker might have been around for a long time, but we can also say the same for Triple H. Taker still brings in money.. Taker will live 4 ever.

road doggy dogg
03-31-2015, 10:19 AM
Triple H can still cut some of the best heel promos in the industry, and can work a decent match

Sixx
03-31-2015, 10:28 AM
I honestly have no idea what was the point of Taker's return for this Wrestlemania. Streak is over, guy is old and broken, let him rest and get some of that McCool pussy.

He was great, but come on.

Wrestlemania
03-31-2015, 10:44 AM
Triple H can still cut some of the best heel promos in the industry, and can work a decent match

The only reason HHH is still in the "business" is because he shagged
and married the bosses daughter. period.

road doggy dogg
03-31-2015, 10:45 AM
If you believe that then you're severely overlooking one of the consistently best heels in the industry over the past 20 years, but whatever floats your boat dogg

Wrestlemania
03-31-2015, 10:50 AM
If you believe that then you're severely overlooking one of the consistently best heels in the industry over the past 20 years, but whatever floats your boat dogg

lmao, i really don't think he's the best ever heel, The American Bad Ass is the greatest heel of all time. Seriously Triple H now finds himself in the main event spotlight every week, he's got such a big ego. WE COULD have had STING VS UNDERTAKER this year, but oh no HHH sucked off VINCE. and we got HHH Winning over Sting with a shitty ass Terminator entrance. HA

road doggy dogg
03-31-2015, 10:52 AM
Oh, you're just one of these kinds of posters. Carry on.

Sixx
03-31-2015, 10:52 AM
lmao, i really don't think he's the best ever heel, The American Bad Ass is the greatest heel of all time. Seriously Triple H now finds himself in the main event spotlight every week, he's got such a big ego. WE COULD have had STING VS UNDERTAKER this year, but oh no HHH sucked off VINCE. and we got HHH Winning over Sting with a shitty ass Terminator entrance. HA

bitch you high?

drave
03-31-2015, 11:06 AM
Oh, you're just one of these kinds of posters. Carry on.

Tarnishing the good name of Wrestlemania.

Mandatory FORCED name change is in order. Where the fuck is Triple A when you need him.

Wrestlemania
03-31-2015, 11:24 AM
Tarnishing the good name of Wrestlemania.

Mandatory FORCED name change is in order. Where the fuck is Triple A when you need him.

Did you not learn anything from Wrestlemania 31? I am Wrestlemania,
we are Wrestlemania the world is Wrestlemania.

I am the greatest PPV of all time.

OverTaker
03-31-2015, 02:20 PM
I'm the boogeyman and I'm coming to getcha!

dingdongyo
03-31-2015, 10:29 PM
I think they should have someone take his powers

http://s22.postimg.org/vf9epvxi9/kirby_eating_undertaker.jpg

Keith
04-02-2015, 04:43 PM
Too bad his son looks like a retard

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wp-content/gallery/undertaker-18-yr-old-son/003.jpg

Yeah...'cause Undertaker was such a BAD-ASS when he was young, right?

http://i.imgur.com/u3HBqnU.jpg