PDA

View Full Version : So the Diva's only now consist of 3?

Wrestlemania
04-03-2015, 09:12 PM
The Bella Twins, and Paige?.

Jordan
04-03-2015, 09:14 PM
I guess this is where everything changes. Somebody call Charlotte. Shit's about to get real.

Theo Dious
04-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Natalya, Cameron, Naomi, Emma, Tamina is on her way back, several women from NXT around the corner.

Fignuts
04-03-2015, 09:39 PM
Honestly, with Cesaro and Kidd as tag champs, this would be the perfect time to give Natalya a run. She's the best in-ring out out of all the divas anyway.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Time for the NXT TakeOver. Sorry about your damn luck Total Divas.

Droford
04-03-2015, 11:38 PM
I think there's more on the main roster than the ballyhooed nxt roster which is for all intents and purposes Banks Lynch Bayley Bliss and Carmella

The Condor
04-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Sometimes I don't know if wrestling fans really want womens' wrestling to be featured as much as it is a topic for them to gripe about. I couldn't care less for one extra womens' match per show and it is not, nor will ever be a draw of any kind. For as much as the IWC bitches about their favorite dudes not getting screen time or more time to work, they would choose to support MORE divas action on programming?

Jura
04-04-2015, 07:56 PM
I feel like as long as people have attitudes like that towards women's wrestling then there's no incentive or motivation for WWE to be serious with women's wrestling. WWE could just put a lot of effort into it and push women's wrestling to levels where it's equal to men's wrestling but how likely are they going to do that all by themselves.

Simple Fan
04-04-2015, 09:36 PM
I'm not against women's wrestling I enjoy the Knockouts in TNA because they get enough time to actually put on a decent match that's not 3 minutes its with a silly finish. WWE has some talented Divas that can put on good matches and tell good stories. People have just gotten used to the Divas not being a serious part of the show and they haven't done anything to change that. Tamina coming back could add a little to the division, and when Charlotte shows up on the main roster Vince is reportedly high on her so she should make an impact.

Droford
04-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Womens wrestling for the sake of having it and the t&a is worthless.When they have women who can put on semi to fully competent matches it's a benefit though.

Shisen Kopf
04-04-2015, 10:21 PM
3 divas is still 6 tits. Woooooooo!

Damian Rey
04-04-2015, 10:36 PM
The thing with Vince being high on someone is he can go cold on them in an instant. Cesaro, the Ascension, etc were all high on his list only to shortly become afterthought.

Unless they will seriously invest time and stories into the divas divas long-term, and not just through total diva season or when it's a trend in Twitter, no one is going to give two shits.

Rammsteinmad
04-05-2015, 06:21 AM
I don't give a shit about the divas. Sorry, as good as some of them are at wrestling, ultimately I just feel the male wrestlers always look more "legit" in the ring. There are some talented female wrestlers out there, especially on NXT, but I never really follow divas storylines, I have absolutely no idea what's been going on lately with the Bellas/Paige/AJ and whoever else, it's all a load of bollocks really.

Rammsteinmad
04-05-2015, 06:22 AM
I mean, one Bella turned on the other... just for the other one to eventually swerve everyone and join her?... compelling storytelling right there.

Rammsteinmad
04-05-2015, 06:25 AM
In fact, I still can't tell the Bellas apart.

I can't tell the Usos apart either. I blame that on whichever Funkadactyl is now married into the team.

DAMN iNATOR
04-05-2015, 10:45 AM
In fact, I still can't tell the Bellas apart.

I can't tell the Usos apart either. I blame that on whichever Funkadactyl is now married into the team.

I think it's the black one...:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 02:53 PM
I've never been able to tell The Usos apart. Unless they do a backstage segment, then the more animated one is usually Jimmy. I think.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Natalya getting the Divas Title to stand around with Cesaro and Kidd as a champion would be cool. Just make her a classy female wrestling champion that beats everyone she gets in there with. Why not?

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 02:55 PM
AJ Lee leaving opens the door for an NXT girl to come up, sure, but I'd also mark out for Sara Amato making her WWE debut. Put her over as the head trainer of female talent in NXT and prize student of Daniel Bryan. Getting her over would benefit all the NXT girls that subsequently come up.

Jazzy Foot
04-05-2015, 10:53 PM
tamina has nice big breasts