PDA

View Full Version : Is Too Cool, Too Heated? What's going on?

Jordan
04-04-2015, 05:49 PM
From the main page

As has previously been noted before, there was some controversy over Rikishi not mentioning his former Too Cool teammates, Grand Master Sexay (Brian Christopher) and Scotty 2 Hotty during his induction speech. Scott 2 Hotty discussed the issue on Twitter. Rikishi specifically made it clear that he did not want Too Cool in attendance for his induction.

I've searched Scotty's twitter and didn't find anything on this other than a few retweets. Does anyone have the scoop here?

Anybody Thrilla
04-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Rikishi wouldn't have been shit without those guys. Odd to hear.

Jordan
04-04-2015, 06:41 PM
I really don't like Rikishi. He comes off to me like a man who has an undeserved sense of entitlement.

Emperor Smeat
04-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Only have heard about Steiner being on the "no" list for guests but would seem odd that Rikishi would have them on the list as well assuming that is true.

Didn't seem like Too Cool wasn't allowed at the show since Scotty wasn't upset at not being inducted as a group or being able to make it to the show. Just was upset that Riksihi completely ignored them during his speech.

Tazz Dan
04-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Yeah, Too Cool made Rikishi what he was. Nobody would have given a fuck if he didn't have them to feed off. His singles run he had when he was IC champ only happened off the back off what he did with Too Cool, and when he turned heel to do it for The Rock, and then back to face again, he failed.

He seems like a guy who has a sense of entitlement but won't acknowledge who really helped along the way to get over.

Tazz Dan
04-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Also, I have read reports where there was an issue with Rikishi and Too Cool at an Indy show recently, and he apparently fucked them over or something.

Simple Fan
04-04-2015, 07:06 PM
He is too cool for Too Cool.

Simple Fan
04-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Scotty and Grand Master were the best all Rikishi did was stick his ass in peoples face to a big pop. I do feel he should be in HOF but Too Cool was a big part of his success in WWE and they should have got some shout outs. Hell Rikishi should have got down and attempted the worm.

Anybody Thrilla
04-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that Too Much was better than Too Cool?

Tazz Dan
04-04-2015, 07:30 PM

I'd probably say yes.

Jazzy Foot
04-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Rikishi was never deserving of his HoF induction period. Whatever his issue is he's just a whining fat cunt. He was nothing without the Too Cool gimmick let's be honest what else did he ever really do of any importance? Held the IC title belt such a memorable reign, the Stone Cold storyline which went nowhere. The guy thinks too highly of himself but because of his relation to the Rock and Yokozuna, right place, right time etc. Bit like Roman Reigns in a way.

Shisen Kopf
04-04-2015, 09:23 PM
But he has tits jazzy foot

Heisenberg
04-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Rikishi thinks he's The Fat Rock and leeches off the fact he's island cousins with him, just go swing from the chandelier Rikishi.

Jazzy Foot
04-04-2015, 09:34 PM
But he has tits jazzy foot

He does but they're not beautiful like Beth Phoenix's or Paige's or Gail Kim's.

Shisen Kopf
04-04-2015, 09:48 PM
There should be a tits wing in the WWE hall of fame and masturbation is allowed during the ceremony. Amirite jazzy foot?

Droford
04-04-2015, 10:13 PM
Maybe he was pissed the two of them can still wrestle and all he can do is shake his fat ass and "dance" in one spot.

xREDxONxYOUx
04-05-2015, 05:29 AM
If he has such a big problem with Too Cool, maybe he should stop using the dance moves he used with them.

Also, on a personal note, does anyone else think that the WWE really over hypes that family(i.e. Rikishi, The Usos, Roman Reigns, etc.)???

Sixx
04-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Why was he inducted in the first place? All he ever did was stick his ass in people's faces.

Mercenary
04-05-2015, 09:06 AM
If he has such a big problem with Too Cool, maybe he should stop using the dance moves he used with them.

Also, on a personal note, does anyone else think that the WWE really over hypes that family(i.e. Rikishi, The Usos, Roman Reigns, etc.)???

Seeing how most of them are crap. Yeah they do.

Hanso Amore
04-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Crap or not, that family has produced dozens of wrestlers. Some historic. But even the worst are miles ahead of most trash.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-05-2015, 09:48 AM

No, Camacho is Meng's son and they made him Mexican.

Ruien
04-05-2015, 10:05 AM
Seeing how most of them are crap. Yeah they do.

Who exactly is crap?

Ruien
04-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Like, you do realize MAYBE .03% of people attempting to become a professional wrestler make it into the WWE's main roster right?

Curtis
04-05-2015, 11:42 AM
I miss Scotty 2 Hotty, I wish he would come back to the WWE.

Grandmaster Sexay can stay in Jerry Lawler's basement though, I never liked him.
Also Rikishi was disgusting and boring. Rubbing his ass in peoples faces got old so fast. The only time I liked Rikishi was when HE DID IT FO DA PEOPLE HE DID IT FO DA ROCK and was a fat ass heel.

Destor
04-05-2015, 01:06 PM

You're not the only one...but were def wrong

Heyman
04-05-2015, 03:38 PM

Maybe not. I actually really loved Brian Christopher's work as a heel back in the day, and was always a little disappointed when they made him face. His feud with Taka from way back in the day was pretty entertaining in my opinion.

Wrestlemania
04-05-2015, 04:02 PM
He's a bad man. and he did it for The Rock.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Rikishi was never deserving of his HoF induction period. Whatever his issue is he's just a whining fat cunt. He was nothing without the Too Cool gimmick let's be honest what else did he ever really do of any importance? Held the IC title belt such a memorable reign, the Stone Cold storyline which went nowhere. The guy thinks too highly of himself but because of his relation to the Rock and Yokozuna, right place, right time etc. Bit like Roman Reigns in a way.

You wouldn't be saying that if Rikishi won the Titty Honking Intergender Championship and defended it 24/6, Jazzy. Rikishi would take off a day to wrestle in Stink Facing Matches against the Divas, who wouldn't wear pants for their matches, to get maximum Stink Facing effect.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 04:45 PM
Rikishi absolutely deserves to go into the Hall of Fame. He was a good worker and in a business that is really about getting over, he got shit over. Some stuff didn't work, but the stuff that did worked well.

That being said, I get the same sense of entitlement when I hear Rikishi talk. Too Cool were over as a whole for what they were -- Rikishi and his little buddies -- but without the little buddies, the whole thing wouldn't have worked. Oddly enough, Roman Reigns got the same sort of benefits from working with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

The story with Sika being really upset that Reigns didn't win at WrestleMania feels wrong too. Didn't Afa and Sika get into the business because they were legitimately tough guys who were hassling the heels so they had to smarten them up and get them trained? It seems like there is a sense of importance within the family, with all due respect (and I genuinely mean that).

Scotty 2 Hotty seems like the most genuine and down to earth guy in the Too Cool pack, and was probably the most charismatic of the bunch, if you really think about it. I still echo Kane Knight's sentiments that the guy should have been given at least one heel turn and a chance to see if he could find new life as a credible heel.

Jordan
04-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Scotty 2 Hotty vs Dean Malenko, Backlash.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Might go and watch that match now.

The Snake
04-05-2015, 08:36 PM
The bar was set pretty low this year. Most of Rikishi's career was as lower mid card performer. He had a short push in the IC title picture and a WHC run that fell flat on it's face before the match came to be. Most of his fame had nothing to do with his in ring performance. Honky Tonk Man as vile of a human being as he is, would sit better with me than Rikishi or the Bushwhackers .

I feel like they just got to the point with Conner and Macho Man where they said we're full up on posthumous inductees. Who's semi memorable that we can fill the the rest of the card up. That's really the only excuse for either of them getting in before the long list of more deserving guys who are no longer with us.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Ray Stevens should have been inducted by Pat Patterson. Not at the expense of anybody, mind you. He should have just been in there.

Juan
04-06-2015, 03:31 AM
Maybe not. I actually really loved Brian Christopher's work as a heel back in the day, and was always a little disappointed when they made him face. His feud with Taka from way back in the day was pretty entertaining in my opinion.

Agreed. Brian Christopher's laugh always cracked me up

Schlomey
04-06-2015, 08:39 AM
The sultan was my favorite. #Rich #MakeEmHumble

parkmania
04-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Rikishi needs to Make a Difference again.