PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers for 4/30/15

Emperor Smeat
04-29-2015, 01:08 AM
Report this week is pretty sparse because one source barely sent a report, another didn't even bother, and the third had phone problems.

Dark Segment:

Owen White once again kicks off Smackdown pre-show with a promo on stage saying how last week was only a minor setback to his "White Challange" series. Before he could announce who would have the honor of being the first to lose to him, he tripped on a cable wire and fell off the ramp.

Smackdown:

* Roman Reigns defeated Kane by countout. Kane walked out on his match after randomly surprising Roman after his opening promo with an impromptu match.

* Damien Sandow pinned Curtis Axel. Sandow has a new shirt, which is his stunt double shirt, with the term "stunt double" crossed out. Mizdow has the Miz part replaced with "San" taped over it.

* Ryback defeated Luke Harper. After the match, Bray Wyatt attacked Ryback and delivered Sister Abigail.

* Cesaro & Tyson Kidd defeated The New Day via DQ. Woods interfered when Cesaro was hitting the big swing to cause the DQ and save the titles.

There was a backstage promo between Cameron and Summer Rae in which they were talking about Brie and how Naomi had taken her out on Monday. Nikki walked in on the conversation, which set up Nikki vs. Cameron.

Backstage segment involving a furious Owen White demanding the Authority give him a match next week against the Smackdown ramp. Triple H looked like he had no clue who this guy was but gave him the approval.

* Nikki Bella defeated Cameron.

* There was a dark segment backstage where Seth appeared on the screen and talked crap about the city, since its his home town, to try and get heat. It did not work at all and he was still cheered.

* Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose in the main event. Rollins won fairly clean with his new finisher. Roman Reigns made the save for Ambrose at the end of the show.

slik
04-29-2015, 01:10 AM
Vintage Owen White.

#1-norm-fan
04-29-2015, 01:59 AM
I thought it was cool that they actually went through great lengths to push the third wheel of the Shield and give him an identity. Now he's champion and beating Dean Ambrose clean. Dean Ambrose is a fuckton better and less generic than Seth Rollins. Good job trying to make Rollins stand out. But they went too far.

#1-norm-fan
04-29-2015, 02:02 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aH-1dtys2k4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WWE writers/management in a few years when they realize they fucked up.

KIRA
04-29-2015, 02:05 AM
I hate to say it but I like the idea that Roman still cares for Dean and Vice-Versa.

youreSAWFT
04-29-2015, 02:26 AM
who is owen white?

Dark One
04-29-2015, 03:54 AM
who is owen white?

http://i.imgur.com/gwEQ7.gif

youreSAWFT
04-29-2015, 04:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gwEQ7.gif
ive looked around and im not sure if im just on the outside of some inside joke or what, by what ive seen there is a picture of bo dallas with the white mask on next to the post but the name doesnt have results and it isnt on his wiki page. :(

Big Vic
04-29-2015, 01:37 PM
I hate to say it but I like the idea that Roman still cares for Dean and Vice-Versa.
Yeah its kinda nice when WWE recognizes that some people have a past with each other.

Shisen Kopf
04-29-2015, 08:08 PM
ive looked around and im not sure if im just on the outside of some inside joke or what, by what ive seen there is a picture of bo dallas with the white mask on next to the post but the name doesnt have results and it isnt on his wiki page. :(

http://www.catch-arena.com/photos/catcheurs/benicio-salazar/benicio-salazar-salazarlg4-1330780747.jpg

Corkscrewed
04-29-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm in the same boat with the Owen White thing. I feel like I'm really in the dark about some inside joke. lol

Emperor Smeat
04-29-2015, 10:52 PM
He's only the greatest wrestler to ever graduate from the TPWW Academy.

In terms of his origin:
Started off as a gag by slik on owenbrown's name I think. Might have been inspired by the on-going Gertner/Team Gorm vs owenbrown feud

Dark One
04-29-2015, 11:21 PM
He was TPWW Tough Enough.

drave
04-30-2015, 05:49 AM
He was, is and always WILL BE TPWW Tough Enough.

Ultra Mantis
04-30-2015, 11:14 AM
Harper, Ambrose and Rowan should probably form a stable in order to rekindle their memories of not being big fat jobbers.