PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Chamber news... Sounds pretty good.

Dukelorange
05-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Excitement filled the WWE Universe during Raw with the monumental announcement that the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view will air exclusively on WWE Network on Sunday, May 31. This is the second WWE pay-per-view event during the month of May, following WWE Payback this Sunday.

New WWE Network subscribers get May for free

The anticipated, must-see WWE Elimination Chamber event will emanate from Corpus Christi, Texas, where the WWE Tag Team Championships and the newly vacant Intercontinental Championship will be defended inside the infamous structure.

Stay with WWE.com for more updates and the latest news on U.S. Champion John Cena’s opponent, a WWE World Heavyweight Championship defense and more.

Click here for more info on WWE Network

This looks pretty good. A Chamber match featuring mid card stars for the IC Title. A Tag Title Match that would probably feature three tag teams. And maybe a match that has WHC implications. This could shape up to be pretty awesome. Even without the build up. I'm interested in seeing how the tag team chamber match will play out.

Nicky Fives
05-12-2015, 09:57 AM
A Tag Team Chamber would be very interesting.....New Day, Kidd/Cesaro, Ascension, PTP, Matadores & Sandow/Axel could put on an interesting match given 25 minutes....A great way to elevate the division....Also could have another for the vacant IC Title, only have the 6 competitors having to qualify to get into the match....You could even have the pre-recorded inset 30-second promos that air before the match of all 12 people speaking about the importance of the title and how it could change their careers.....

Dukelorange
05-12-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm just going by eye test here, but it looks like that there is only room for three teams being that only six combatants are in the chamber. My guess would be New Day, Tyson & Kidd, and perhaps the Lucha Dragons.

Droford
05-12-2015, 10:48 AM
4 teams if each team has 1 guy start and the other in a pod, but I would rather see it be 6 teams.

Big Vic
05-12-2015, 11:35 AM
6 teams or bust!

Emperor Smeat
05-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Do like the idea of tag teams being in the Chamber although hopefully the WWE actually puts real effort in the build to the event and not just as a toss away like the King of the Ring was.

Droford
05-12-2015, 11:56 AM
They have 20 days which is 19 more than from the time they announced Kotr til they held it

Rammsteinmad
05-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Six teams would be good. If they can fit two guys in each pod. Would be something different than what we usually see with Elimination Chambers.

rad dggy dg
05-12-2015, 01:52 PM
hi everyone its me rad dggy dg and i aint no fg. I think Elimination Chamber looks really good and will be one of the top ppvs of the eyar

rad dggy dg
yea is what i meant to type

rad dggy dg
year

jesus owen you have me in such a state son

KaosDarksol
05-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Would love to see a 6 team chamber match. I could just imagine Axel and Sandow in a pod together probably trying to outpose each other.

Mr. Pierre
05-12-2015, 05:52 PM
I think I'm in the minority of only wanting 3 teams

New Day
Kidd/Cesaro
Harper/Rowan

This layout would really get Cesaro/Kidd over big time, being the only babyfaces against two solid teams with different styles. Having 6 teams in there screams mega cluster and talents getting lost in the shuffle

Lock Jaw
05-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Squeeze Harper and Rowan into one pod

Volare
05-12-2015, 07:39 PM
IC Title contenders?

Barrett, Sheamus, Ziggler....Neville? Stardust?....don't know about a 6th here.

Theo Dious
05-12-2015, 07:51 PM
IC Title contenders?

Barrett, Sheamus, Ziggler....Neville? Stardust?....don't know about a 6th here.

Barrett, Sheamus, Ziggler, Stardust, Harper, Rowan.

Nicky Fives
05-12-2015, 09:09 PM
You could easily put 2 normal sized guys in a pod....Harper & Rowan may be a tight squeeze, but just have them start the match....

Lock Jaw
05-12-2015, 09:11 PM
How many luchadores can you fit into one pod?

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Just use three teams. Tyson Kidd starts off with Kofi Kingston. Luke Harper enters and beats up both guys. Then you have Big E come in, followed by Erick Rowan. Cesaro goes nuts waiting inside the pod and then all hell breaks loose when he hits the ring and does the massive face comeback. Both members of a team need to be eliminated for a team to be truly gone. So Kidd possibly ends up being eliminated before Cesaro makes it in, and Cesaro goes on to eliminate Rowan, Big E and whichever team they don't want to put the Tag Titles on. Then Cesaro gets pinned by either Harper or Kofi.

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2015, 10:06 PM
IC Chamber? I'm kind of sick of seeing the same guys all vie for the IC Title. Ziggler or Barrett winning it again would be kind of...meh. But I guess they need stars in the Chamber and for it to be a quality match. I guess Ambrose, Ziggler, Barrett, Neville, Stardust and Sheamus would make the best Chamber match.

Dukelorange
05-13-2015, 10:40 AM
My pic for the IC would be Wyatt, Neville, Ziggler, Sheamus, Bo Dallas, and Barrett.

A lot of new feud and alliances that can be had in that set.

road doggy dogg
05-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Pre-show event at Elimination Chamber should always be "how many _____ can we fit in a pod?"

hosted by Renee

Big Vic
05-13-2015, 12:30 PM
TNA should do a reverse elimination chamber, where everyone starts in the ring......then......um..... They end up in pods?

rockman725
05-14-2015, 02:09 PM
I would like to see 4 teams if it is a tornado tag. 6 would be too much.

Start off with 2 teams in the ring and separate the remaining 2 teams in the pods (i.e. 1 team = 2 pods). When a new team enters, open the two individual pods for that team. You can easily eliminate 1 team before the last team enters making it a three-way tornado tag for a bit before going down to the final two.

Honestly looking forward to this.... hope we see some blood! lol

Catharsis
05-14-2015, 03:45 PM
We could end up with a 3rd "representative" to team with Cesaro/Kidd and get a 3 on 3 tag team match... they have done dumber things so it isn't totally out of the question.

XL
05-14-2015, 05:47 PM
Pretty sure Nattie could take Woods.