PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to: Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter

slik
06-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Is Jack Swagger still employed? Where is Zeb Colter?

Theo Dious
06-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Zeb is on the Mexican border defending us from invading illegals.

Mr. Nerfect
06-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Zeb Colter is fucking fantastic. Jack Swagger is so good in the ring, but for whatever reason never really gains traction. He's just sort of...there. Maybe it's because his hair is too nice?

KaosDarksol
06-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Zeb had surgery done which took him off TV and that pretty much took Swagger off TV as Zeb was the driving force behind the gimmick.

Emperor Smeat
06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Zeb's recovering from surgery while Swagger seems to just be house show or Main Event show material for now.

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/jack-swagger-3410.html

Ruien
06-02-2015, 09:56 PM
They really need to do my Lana idea with him being involved. Mobile post right now but like in RIP Rusev thread. It would give him room to grow.

Simple Fan
06-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Really miss Zeb and Swagger. Hope they come back soon. We the People was way over.

Bad News Gertner
06-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Swagger wrestled Barrett on Main Event this week

Droford
06-02-2015, 10:45 PM
I said during the the tag chamber match after the Ascension eliminated luchas and Matadors they should have eliminated Cesaro an Kidd and started an anti foreigner gimmick with Coulter. They could have gone further having them eliminate new day and PTP and make it a confederate redneck south will ascend again racist gimmick. They even have odd KS in their name that could allude to the kkk if they changed Zeb name to Kolter

Konor
Viktor
Kolter

road doggy dogg
06-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Has swagger injured anyone lately

Black Widow
06-03-2015, 05:58 AM
I like Zeb but don't care about Swagger.

#1-norm-fan
06-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Love Zeb but he's gotta be a heel. I had an idea for him to turn on Swagger and come to the realization that this generation of All-American types like Swagger has proven to be too weak to carry the country he loves into the future. So he starts a stable of nothing but foreigners whom he's "Americanized" and calls it "Zeb Colter's America". It would be a new twist on the played out Anti-American stable.

Damian Rey
06-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Brilliant idea actually.

Blue Demon
06-03-2015, 03:44 PM
He's wandering along the roads of US route 190

Emeye
06-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Love Zeb but he's gotta be a heel. I had an idea for him to turn on Swagger and come to the realization that this generation of All-American types like Swagger has proven to be too weak to carry the country he loves into the future. So he starts a stable of nothing but foreigners whom he's "Americanized" and calls it "Zeb Colter's America". It would be a new twist on the played out Anti-American stable.

This is gold. First, let me say about the thread topic, love Zeb and Swagger. I love them together, but this idea with heel Zeb managing and Americanizing a group of foreigners is seriously a phenomenal idea. There's never a twist to a "nation" group. Zeb having a stable of 3 or 4 badass non-Americans, fighting FOR America, because "Americans aren't good enough to defend his country". Such a great twist to the same old All-American face, or all-whatever country heel, carrying their country's flag and cutting the same recycled promos.

Can't wait for Zeb to return. And hopefully Swagger gets back on the main shows again, was kind of thinking he'd be a filler in the MiTB match. But in any way possible, I would enjoy seeing them on Raw. Zeb and Swagger together, Swagger singles push, Zeb managing a heel. Yea, definitely need them back.

Theo Dious
06-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Zeb Colter is fucking fantastic. Jack Swagger is so good in the ring, but for whatever reason never really gains traction. He's just sort of...there. Maybe it's because his hair is too nice?

He never looks like he knows where he is or what he's supposed to be doing. He has plenty of technical skill but he does nothing to give me the impression that I should give a shit about him. As long as he's basically Zeb's attack dog he does fine.

Mr. Nerfect
06-03-2015, 09:23 PM

Great idea. I do like Zeb as a face in small doses though. Guy has this "Sit down before I smack you down" tough granddad vibe. Swagger & Colter feuding with Ziggler & Lana could be weirdly fun.

EzekielKane
06-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Swagger is such a waste...at first I thought hed be like Kurt Angle but then WWE didn't know how to push him