PDA

View Full Version : Just saw raw last night and..

Thelivinglegend
05-22-2004, 07:49 AM
Thought it was one of the best raws i had seen in a while!I think it had a major bit to do with the rocks segment.I dunno why i just seemed to get caught up in that segment on raw with eugene/coach asnd the rock.It just reminded me of what WWE is missing and it felt like the old school days. The rock arriving to practically save Eugenes career and then dissing the coach over n over, funny as f-uck. I really wish some of the wrestlers would put more effort like they did in that part of the show alone, i admit no one else can be the rock but atleast try and put in as much effort as he does every once in a while, and we don't see that too often nowadays since it's considered a crime 'to be too much into a storyline' ain't it?Anyway how comes the rock was at raw, is it a one off? Im guessing it is, and now im 100% sure he will be at wrestlemania, i see a Rock Vs Randy Orton match happening in wrestlemania based on where it's being held.

Rob
05-22-2004, 08:18 AM
Rock does have that amazing ability to take what would be a sucky segment if anyone else did it and make it one of the most entertaining things on WWE TV in a long time.

MrMoUnTaInDeW
05-22-2004, 08:25 AM
yes The Rock is one of a kind, great talent, but it seems like the only time he ever comes on RAW anymore is when they are in Cali.

Rob
05-22-2004, 08:29 AM
Well he works there. He is hardly going to track to the other side of the country just to do comedy spots is he?

Thelivinglegend
05-22-2004, 01:46 PM
^ true, so i take it its a one off?

Rob
05-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Sure is.

The Mackem
05-22-2004, 01:54 PM
He came off as trying to be acomedian doing stand up on Raw, I dunno why that's just what I thought. It was still a better segment than other ones lately, I thought Eugene added a lot to that segment as well.

Thelivinglegend
05-22-2004, 03:45 PM
^agreed on the eugene thing. This character has the potential for some emotional segments like that in the future, just cos you can feel for the guy being 'mentally handicapped' or whatever the term is...

Wildcat789
05-22-2004, 03:50 PM
The Rock always delivers when it comes to stuff like that. It's the way he always was, always will be. I will say, it is always a treat to see him come to a Raw, even if it was for one night.