PDA

View Full Version : Most hilarious scene you have playing in your head right now?

Jason Cage
05-22-2004, 11:01 AM
I was watching Along Came Polly yesterday and I'm still lauhging my ass off at Philip Seymour Hoffman.

I guess these are spoilers of two funny scenes up ahead so...

When they're playing Basketball, and the hairy man comes along and Ben Stiller is all disgusted, then at the end, he tries taking the ball, and you see a slow motion rub of his face being dragged upon his hairy chest and nipples, then the Stiller expression of him being disgusted. :rofl:

And the other one that made me laugh so much was Philip Seymour Hoffman's scene in the party.

"Dude, we got to go, it's serious. No dude, we seriously have to go. I sharted okay? I tried to fart and some shit came out." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Triple A
05-22-2004, 05:36 PM
ROFL yeah both those parts are hilarious. "I tried to fart and some shit came out" made me ROFL for like 5 mins straight. That movie is really shitty, but it's great.

The Show Off
05-27-2004, 01:51 AM
"I drink and I paint, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it"

That line has been stuck in my head for the past three days. I wouldn't expect any of you to know what it's from because it's from sketch tapes my friends and I make.

The Man of Skill
05-27-2004, 01:53 AM
Well I just watched Spiderman. So the most hilarious scene is the Green Goblin getting impaled on the crotch.

.... Well... That's not too funny of a thing.... not if it happened to me at least...

#1-norm-fan
05-27-2004, 07:20 AM
The scene in Starsky and Hutch when they run in on the Chinese guy and his son starts throwing the knives.

(Subtitles)

"Son... Throw more knives."

"Yes father. I shall throw many."