PDA

View Full Version : Book a current feud that could feasibly make me care about The Big Show.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 01:37 PM
I'm guessing that it's pretty impossible.

I don't have anything against the guy, but I really don't think there's anything left that anyone would like to see from him.

NormanSmiley
09-02-2015, 01:43 PM
You cant. No mystique left. Dude has layed down for everyone. He can't even give an up and comer a rub. Retirement angle maybe

Heisenberg
09-02-2015, 01:44 PM
I was just watching Judgment Day 2000 last night and felt that Big Show/Shane should rekindle their feud for a one-off at WrestleMania 32.

It would tie in to Big Show getting the "retire" chants and all, what those fartknockers forget to remember is that Shane and Big Show had one of the most underrated feuds of their time. That or everything was on fire. Shane could come out and pander to the negative fartlickers and offer to put Show down

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 01:46 PM
I don't remember Shane and Big Show feuding at all, and I'm SURE I was watching at the time. What was it about?

Heisenberg
09-02-2015, 01:52 PM
After the WM2000 main event when Show was jobbed out first, Shane was his "McMahon" and he put down Show with insults until Big Show became sick of it and they had a match where Shane dropped an amp on Show and shattered his head with a cinderblock.

Plus other assorted crazy shit

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 01:53 PM
That does sound kinda cool. Dunno if we could recreated it today.

Ultra Mantis
09-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Big Show reveals he is the worlds largest Fandango fan, starts wearing elaborate Fandango cosplay and goes around punching everyone in the mouth for mocking his fandom. Fandango and Big Show never meet on camera until WrestleMania, where they close the show, dancing in celebration of Fandango's WWE title victory.

Evil Vito
09-02-2015, 01:59 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I respect the hell out of Big Show. 20 years in the business, first-ballot HOFer for sure. But like ABT, I just can't get into anything he does. His character has altered between face and heel so many times that it's impossible to get invested in his character at all. And he's feuded with just about everybody he can.

Maybe he'll take the "please retire" chants to heart soon enough. I don't think too many people actively hate the Big Show...we're just bored of him beyond words.</font>

Evil Vito
<font color=goldenrod>Oh, Big Show is signed until 2018 apparently.

Fuck me...</font>

Maluco
A Diesel/HBK type thing where he becomes bodyguard of a cocky Dolph. A slow build to a turn and a one off PPV match to put him over. Thats about it

Damian Rey
09-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Gotta be a retirement angle. Just take what the fans want and make an angle out of it. Gets the fans involved and gives him a decent send off.

Giving Ryback the match would've made sense had they not continually given away the match for free. Other than Ryback, not sure who on the current roster would work as an opponent to retire him.

Unless, of course they decide to do it as Survivor Series. Give the event something significant to look back on.

Innovator
09-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Big Show declares that it is his intent to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title before he retires, but to do that he is going to defeat EVERY superstar on the roster to prove that no one can beat him/retire him, but he'll retire and give into the fans if one person can beat him. Once a show he wrestles the next guy until the big PPV where it's Show vs. the Champ.

Damian Rey
09-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Even is he's signed long term, move him into the broadcast team. He's excellent on commentary. I remember doing a helluva job putting over Rollins after Survivor Series last year while doing guest commentary.

Big Vic
09-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Story: Big show gets very sick and it is announced he has to retire from wrestling. About 4 months after the announcement WWE.com has a video interview with show and he has seemed to have lost 300 pounds due to the sickness, he can no longer walk as well. Outlook is not well, but some how a few weeks later big shows sickness has went away and he is now beginning to use DDP yoga to regain his strength.

Show says he has one more match left in him and promises to win the Andre the giant memorial battle royal for a 2nd time. He comes down to the final 2 but doesn't win, however the fans admire his courage as he waves good bye and retires.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 02:08 PM
I'm not really into any of this yet, but I appreciate the effort.

Anybody Thrilla
Also, how do you make him lose 300 lbs?

Big Vic
Being that it is a story line Vince McMahon would have to force big show on a diet of just water.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Give him a tapeworm or something.

Big Vic
09-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Good idea, now we're using our noodles.

Big Vic
09-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Vince: "Show whats up how's the wife? Look we got an idea for an angle, swallow this tape worm"

Show: ??

screech
09-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Big Show declares that it is his intent to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title before he retires, but to do that he is going to defeat EVERY superstar on the roster to prove that no one can beat him/retire him, but he'll retire and give into the fans if one person can beat him. Once a show he wrestles the next guy until the big PPV where it's Show vs. the Champ.

I'm on board with this. Gotta see some chokeslams, though.

Fuckin chokeslams for everyone

Evil Vito
09-02-2015, 02:20 PM
<font color=goldenrod>If this were the Attitude Era, they would have Big Show play the World's Largest Cancer Patient or something.</font>

Ruien
09-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Put him in a tag team with your favorite wrestler. :D

Evil Vito
09-02-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm on board with this. Gotta see some chokeslams, though.

Fuckin chokeslams for everyone

<font color=goldenrod>Hate how Ryback harmlessly kicked out of the Chokeslam like it was a basic Scoop Slam or some shit. One of my biggest wrestling pet peeves has always been when somebody's old finisher just becomes another move that somehow is no longer strong.</font>

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Put him in a tag team with your favorite wrestler. :D

CesarShow

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 02:24 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind a ShowMiz reunion. They were more than tolerable, and they're both doing a bunch of nothing right now.

Big Vic
09-02-2015, 02:26 PM
If WWE ran my storyline would you root for show in the battle royal?

Evil Vito
09-02-2015, 02:41 PM
<font color=goldenrod>If Jericho ever came back for another extended television run (doubtful but you never know) I'd be quite happy just bringing back Jerishow and just letting them be what they were in 2009. Loved that team.

They found a way to make the weekly Raw guest hosts tolerable.</font>

Fox
09-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Big Show continues to job to everyone and their mother. After losing a WWE Championship match to someone like Roman Reigns, Big Show comes out on Raw and retirees from active competition citing the losses, the lack of support from the fans, and a loss of passion for the sport. Big Show disappears for four months.

A recently repackaged Lana starts doing promos that she has managed Rusev and Dolph Ziggler, but she has found her newest client who is going to make a giant impact on the landscape of the WWE. Speculation runs rampant about who she is bringing in, with WWE themselves leaking rumors it will be various people from NXT and the indies.

During an 8-man tag team match featuring the top of the main event lineup, including champion Reigns, a video plays on the titan Tron that a giant has awakened. Out comes Big Show, hair grown long, wearing his old Andre style gear. He goes on a rampage, taking out all 8 men in dominating fashion, including power bombs and choke slams. Gone is the stupid ko punch. He finishes by choke slamming Reigns through the ring and holding up the WWE championship. Lana joins his side. He is no longer the big show, but is referred to as the giant.

Giant never speaks, but let's his actions and his manager speak for him. He wins the WWE title in dominating fashion and defeats all challengers. He seems to feel no pain. He shrugs off finishing moves and brutally assaults anyone who shows him disrespect. He is feared by all. Lana interrupts matches on Raw and wrestlers and referees literally run from the ring in fear of the giant. Things come to a head when Giant choke slams Stephanie McMahon through a table and then brutally destroys Triple H inside hell in a cell.

The Giant's run lasts almost an entire year, leading up to Roman Reigns finally defeating him at Wrestle Mania in the main event after hitting six consecutive Spears. The Giant retirees the following night on Raw.

That's all i've got.

Fox
09-02-2015, 03:20 PM
I should note that the visual transformation is extremely important to pulling this off. His hair should be long and wild and his beard big like Daniel Bryans. He should look like a caveman awakened and have a maniacal stare in his eyes. And he must never speak.

The CyNick
09-02-2015, 03:21 PM
He could still be effective in a tag team with a smaller guy who can work.

The CyNick
09-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Or he just works Mania and defends the ATGBR trophy. Doesn't lose for 3 to 5 years.

KIRA
09-02-2015, 03:25 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind a ShowMiz reunion. They were more than tolerable, and they're both doing a bunch of nothing right now.

To Miz's credit I LOVE him being that annoying third wheel in the Big Show/Rybackfeud
But yea Show could still be a somewhat interesting tag-team guy maybe he can join my current fave thing ever The New DAY. Btwcan't we argue the same thing for Mark Henry and yet no one is calling for his retirement?(even though he looks to be winding down on his own)

Simple Fan
09-02-2015, 03:42 PM
If Zeb ever came back you could put him with Swagger and have Zeb slap the shit out of him to wake the sleeping giant. They could be a good tag team and once that runs its course have him snap on Zeb after a slap and start a feud with Swagger. Its more to get swagger back in the spotlight than it is Big Show tough.

Cool King
09-02-2015, 04:04 PM
I'm guessing that it's pretty impossible.

I don't have anything against the guy, but I really don't think there's anything left that anyone would like to see from him.

<font color=goldenrod>I respect the hell out of Big Show. 20 years in the business, first-ballot HOFer for sure. But like ABT, I just can't get into anything he does. His character has altered between face and heel so many times that it's impossible to get invested in his character at all. And he's feuded with just about everybody he can.

Maybe he'll take the "please retire" chants to heart soon enough. I don't think too many people actively hate the Big Show...we're just bored of him beyond words.</font>

Ditto, guys.

Cool King
09-02-2015, 04:05 PM
If I had to make up a storyline and book a feud for him and seeing as he's signed until 2018, this will be a long one.

And I don't just mean in terms of time.

Anyway, have Big Show do what's he's doing, all the while, the fans keep harassing him to retire. This continues up until The Royal Rumble, when he loses his match against whoever and he cries for the millionth time on camera.

The next night on Raw, he addresses the fans and lets them know that he knows that they've all been begging him to retire, but that he isn't going to do it and that he doesn't have to do what the fans want him to do.

Big Show then goes on a massive losing streak, where he always gets more frustrated after every loss and the fans keep chanting to him to retire, but Big Show doesn't do it. Eventually, after a shitonne of losses, WrestleMania 32 arrives and Big Show yet again loses his match. Now, he has over 85,000 people in the AT&T Stadium chanting at him to retire.

Big Show snaps and concedes. He announces there and then that he will retire, effective immediately.

The next night on Raw, Big Show comes out and tells the fans that he has retired, but that he loves the business too much to just walk away from it and that he still wants to be involved in it, like JBL has done. Big Show then tries his hand at commentary but it doesn't work out. The following week, he tries out being an interviewer, but that doesn't work out either.

Eventually, he tries out being a referee and it works out. For the next year and a half, Big Show is a referee. Everyone eventually gets use to having a giant referee kicking about and nobody thinks anything of it. During that period, Big Show gets similar abuse to what referees usually receive from wrestlers, but Big Show doesn't retaliate, because he's a WWE official and they don't hit superstars. They just point to their WWE badge when challenged.

Then Hell in a Cell 2017 rolls around and Big Show (by this time, going by his real name of Paul Wight) messes up a count costing a heel their championship. The heel complains and ridicules Paul Wight and Wight gets reprimanded by Triple H and the decision is reversed by Triple H.

Paul Wight continues to get more abuse from the heels as they see him as an easy target and a way to look big, as they can abuse a giant without any consequences from him. The heel from Hell in a Cell has a match on Raw and Paul Wight doesn't notice that his foot is on the rope as he's getting pinned and Wight counts to three and the heel loses.

Right after the match, the heel shouts in Paul Wight's face and then slaps him and forces him to apologise. Wight then apologises.

This abuse of Paul Wight from the heel keeps happening over the next month but it slowly gets more extreme. Eventually at Survivor Series 2017, Wight is banned from refereeing and is sent to NXT to retrain as a referee, as he is seen as being a liability. At the same PPV, the heel loses his championship.

Some time has passed and while Paul Wight was away training, the heel becomes number one contender again for the WWE Championship at The Royal Rumble. Wight has passed his training and is back refereeing. Nobody thinks anything of it and the past isn't brought up on TV. Paul Wight just appears in the ring at the beginning of a match one night and nothing is said about it.

The Royal Rumble comes along and Paul Wight is the referee for the WWE Championship match. The heel keeps gets close calls and he becomes more and more frustrated as the match progresses. Eventually, the heel loses it and goes off on Paul Wight. Shouting in his face, slapping him and eventually, he spits in Paul Wight's face.

Paul Wight is about to lose his shit, all the while, the crowd are going mad, wanting him to KO the heel, but he doesn't. The champion then rolls up the heel and Paul Wight does a fast count and the champion wins, leaving the heel furious.

The next night at the end of Raw, Triple H is furious and calls Paul Wight out to the ring. Triple H launches a tirade at Wight, eventually ending it with Paul Wight's firing, telling him that he's no longer a WWE referee.

Paul Wight then punches Triple H in the face, knocking him out. Wight then picks up the microphone and says "But I am a WWE Superstar". Raw ends.

The following week, Paul Wight is in the ring and announces that The Big Show is back and that he's going to be coming after everyone that's pissed him off during his time as a referee.

So one by one, week after week, the heels get decimated. Eventually, it clicks to the heel from Hell in a Cell that constantly abused him, that Big Show will be coming after him soon. So he decides to keep watching his back and he becomes edgy and constantly terrified. But Big Show doesn't comes anywhere near him.

Then, at Fastlane/Elimination Chamber (whatever), the heel is in the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship. He's in his pod and he's the first to be called into the match, but he doesn't leave his pod. Instead, he locks himself inside and throws away the key. The match continues and eventually it's only the heel and the face champion in the match. The champion is standing in the ring, shouting at the heel to come out of his pod, but the heel refuses.

Then the lights go out.

The lights then come back on and the face has disappeared, but standing where he was, is a pissed off Big Show. The heel absolutely shits himself and tries to escape his pod but he can't, because he locked it and threw the key away. Big Show approaches the pod and punches a hole through it, grabs the heel, and pulls the heel through the glass.

He then proceeds to absolutely obliterate the heel. So much so that the heel is completely KO'd and (maybe) covered in blood. After a good few minutes of that, the lights go out, then on and the champion is back in the ring with Big Show. The champion gets the pin and retains.

The next night, Big Show addresses the fans and says that now all the wrongs have been made right, he can retire happy and announces his retirement, and that it'll be at WrestleMania. He asks Kane (who is a face) if he would like to face him in his retirement match, as they're both really good friends who have been through a lot together. Kane accepts.

WrestleMania arrives and Big Show makes his way to the ring. While he's waiting for Kane, a steel cage (from a previous match) is lowered, only stopping short of the ring, but trapping Big Show inside. The titantron then shows Kane backstage being attended to by medics and it's insinuated that he was attacked backstage.

Triple H's music hits and out he comes. He announces that Kane is in no condition to have a match tonight, but that he has found a suitable replacement, or two.

The heel Big Show nearly killed at Fastlane/Elimination Chamber (whatever) emerges from the crowd, along with the other heels that Big Show attacked previously. They all run under the cage and into the ring and proceed to attack Big Show.

Triple H wishes Big Show good luck in his last ever match and walks away.

The match is now a 5 (or maybe more) on 1 steel cage match, which after a struggle, Big Show wins, by chokeslamming the heel he nearly killed at Fastlane/Elimination Chamber (whatever) off the top of the cage and on to the other heels, causing the ring to break, but not all the way to the floor.

The next night on Raw, Big Show addresses the fans, says a speech and says thank you for everything and leaves.

The Big Show officially retires.

Poit
09-02-2015, 04:26 PM
I would legitimately be interested in Cool King's booking here.

Innovator
09-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Reigns superman punches Big Show repeatedly, knocking him so loopy he thinks he is Captain Insano. Show runs around for months being a crazy, ridiculous asshole

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Book him in a gimmick where if he loses 3 matches in a row he is forced to retire.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 05:18 PM
To Miz's credit I LOVE him being that annoying third wheel in the Big Show/Rybackfeud
But yea Show could still be a somewhat interesting tag-team guy maybe he can join my current fave thing ever The New DAY. Btwcan't we argue the same thing for Mark Henry and yet no one is calling for his retirement?(even though he looks to be winding down on his own)

Mark Henry can fuck off too. I just said Big Show because he's involved in a title feud right now. Can't even remember the last time we saw Henry.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Nice effort, Cool King, but that still sounds like too much Big Show to me. Also, I feel the presence of a gigantic referee would be very distracting.

KIRA
09-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Mark Henry can fuck off too. I just said Big Show because he's involved in a title feud right now. Can't even remember the last time we saw Henry.

If Henry had retired after the Hall of Pain thing I would've been able to say he went out on a high note.

Emperor Smeat
09-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Big Show goes on a long losing streak before Bo Dallas suddenly appears one night telling Show to stop being depressed and BOlieves he can become great again if he joins forces with Bo.

Have a few weeks of them acting as an odd couple with Bo trying to drill the BOinspirational system while Show thinks the whole thing is stupid. Bo starts his very own Open Challenge series for Show with Show losing matches at first but slowly starts to get a win streak. Each win is followed by Bo's victory lap antics that gets more ridiculous each time.

Big Show gradually starts to believe in Bo regaining his beast status in the WWE. Bo thinks its time for him to get some gold and targets the tag team belts as his next goal with Big Show. They form a pretty dominate team and are primed to win the belts until Big Show randomly turns heel/face one night because Creative got worried its been way too long since his last random switch.

KaosDarksol
09-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Big Show becomes the third member of the Shield 2.0 and takes out Braun Strowman

Simple Fan
09-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Big Show goes on a long losing streak before Bo Dallas suddenly appears one night telling Show to stop being depressed and BOlieves he can become great again if he joins forces with Bo.

Have a few weeks of them acting as an odd couple with Bo trying to drill the BOinspirational system while Show thinks the whole thing is stupid. Bo starts his very own Open Challenge series for Show with Show losing matches at first but slowly starts to get a win streak. Each win is followed by Bo's victory lap antics that gets more ridiculous each time.

Big Show gradually starts to believe in Bo regaining his beast status in the WWE. Bo thinks its time for him to get some gold and targets the tag team belts as his next goal with Big Show. They form a pretty dominate team and are primed to win the belts until Big Show randomly turns heel/face one night because Creative got worried its been way too long since his last random switch.

Only if Big Show does the victory laps to. Could be funny, Bo's Big Boliever. Been waiting on someone to start Bolieveing and Big Show could be that guy.

Gerard
09-02-2015, 06:31 PM

Thats the problem wwe have no clue what to do with him. He's unstoppable heel for a while when they decide to get behind him but that lasts a few weeks at most, then he inevitably flip flops between heel and face. They literally have the modern day Andre only a lot more agile but don't have a clue what to do with him. Then again this is the same company that fucked up possibly the easiest angle ever in the wcw invasion angle so it hardly surprises me.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 07:01 PM
I think I might actually be able to get behind him as a Bo-liever. Or a Show-liever, as it may be.

#1-norm-fan
09-02-2015, 08:59 PM
I actually cared about Big Show again after he was fired and became a thorn in The Authority's side by fucking shit up. It was the coolest he'd been in a while, the crowd was actually eating it up and getting behind him, and him winning the title seemed like it would have been awesome.

Then Triple H rehired him, gave him the title shot against Orton and immediately had the authority beat the shit out of him that night and it was like "Oh. So he's just the big, "scary" face who falls to the numbers game and Triple H isn't sweating him anymore. Pass."

At this point they might be better off just not trying to convince people he's a threat every couple months and just getting the most out of the fact that he's incredibly likeable and charismatic by making him a midcard big friendly giant, semi-comedy babyface like back in the day when he was doing the impersonator gimmick.

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2015, 09:10 PM
LOL, Cool King turning Big Show into a referee is such a great visual.

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Book him in a gimmick where if he loses 3 matches in a row he is forced to retire.

I actually really like this idea.

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Big Show becomes the third member of the Shield 2.0 and takes out Braun Strowman

Beat me to it.

Big Show has heard the "Please retire" chants, so he decides he wants to go and tear things up -- making an impact and to prove he is still The Giant. This results in him walking right into the lion's den against The Wyatt Family. Show actually looks pretty good against them, but then gets brought down to his knees. Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns then hit the ring and chase off the heels.

Show's actually not the worst at conveying emotion, so I imagine he can sell it like he MUST take out Bray Wyatt and his Family. He needs to prove that he's a top honcho here, and he'll work with anyone to do it.

It almost seems silly to go where I am going next -- but I kind of want Show to align with The Wyatt Family. Despite all his money and accolades, Show still feels ostracized by society -- so he makes a deal with the devil, so to speak. Show basically plays back-up muscle for Wyatt, Harper & Strowman whilst you build the idea that the fans want their Big Show back.

One match I do have Show work is the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. I like the idea of the match coming down to Show and Hideo Itami next year. Itami got the NXT spot and had a bit of a feature of him making it into the match. I think next year he can be the runner-up -- getting tossed by Show -- but can finally win it the next year.

In between now and WrestleMania, I would have Show work with Cesaro. They have only a bit of history together, but I think it'd probably be the best showing Show is going to get at this point. I guess there would be matches with Reigns and Ambrose too, and the occasional 8-man.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 09:31 PM
zzzzzzzzzz

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Fuck you, Thrilla. I'm trying, man.

Simple Fan
09-02-2015, 10:13 PM
LOL, Cool King turning Big Show into a referee is such a great visual.

I know, got a laugh out of that one to.

Anybody Thrilla
09-02-2015, 10:46 PM
I would like to see Big Show take a light ref bump and be out for five minutes.

KIRA
09-02-2015, 11:21 PM
zzzzzzzzzz

I'm starting to think this is impossible. That Wyatt Family/shield scenario seems pretty good.

Shadrick
09-03-2015, 12:38 AM
Reigns superman punches Big Show repeatedly, knocking him so loopy he thinks he is Captain Insano. Show runs around for months being a crazy, ridiculous asshole

Captain Insano shows no mercy.

Simple Fan
09-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Captain Insano pulled all his hair out.

DAMN iNATOR
09-03-2015, 06:53 AM
In a last-ditch effort to restore Show's sanity, in February 2016, Christian shows up, dressed in his Captain Charisma outfit and challenges him to a 1-on-1 match @ WM 32, Captain Insano v. Captain Charisma.

After several repeated Unprettiers/Killswitches, one finally lands flush to Show's forehead, restoring his sanity. Furious, Big Show then discards his mask before pummeling Christian to a bloody pulp with W.M.D. after W.M.D., and finally pins him.

Evil Vito
09-03-2015, 08:28 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I'd like to hear from Lock Jaw on DAMN iNATOR's storyline proposal.</font>

Simple Fan
09-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Feel like Captain Insano would be a good partner for Stardust to combat Neville. Once Neville beats Captain Insano he becomes Captain Gravity.

DAMN iNATOR
09-03-2015, 12:10 PM
A guy who's basically a spaceman adopting an "I AM THE LAW OF GRAVITY...YOU MUST OBEY ME, NEVILLE! MWAHAHAHAHA!" persona?

Poppycock!

screech
09-03-2015, 02:11 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Hate how Ryback harmlessly kicked out of the Chokeslam like it was a basic Scoop Slam or some shit. One of my biggest wrestling pet peeves has always been when somebody's old finisher just becomes another move that somehow is no longer strong.</font>

Then I think it's about time people start getting chokeslammed through the damn ring.

EzekielKane
09-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Big Show wrestles Mark Henry and in a spot they bump into each other, knocking both of them down. When Big Show and Mark Henry wake up, Big Show thinks he is Mark Henry and starts to call himself Sexual Chocolate.

Mark Henry on the other hand, thinks he is Big Show!

The announcers can talk about how "Their minds mustve switched places!".

Simple Fan
09-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Might work in the backyard but not in WWE.

Big Vic
09-03-2015, 02:59 PM
"Anythings possible in the WWE, King!"

Anybody Thrilla
09-03-2015, 03:57 PM
That is a very stupid idea.

Rammsteinmad
09-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Big Show gradually turns face (if he isn't already, fuck knows these days), and targets Seth Rollins and the authority. Seth agrees to give Show a title match if Show puts his career on the line.

Rollins proceeds to bump like crazy, getting a decent, watchable match out of Big Show, before screwy shenanigans ensures that he goes over.

Rollins retains. Big Show retires (even if it just means getting him off our screens for a while). The match will probably be a bit fun thanks to Rollins.

XL
09-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Los Matadores gradually turn heel, along with El Torito. They target and bully Hornswoggle, regularly ganging up on him. One night Hornswoggle manages to avoid a beat down, grabs a large mushroom from ringside and eats it. He runs under the ring to keep away from Matadores/Torito who grab him by the feet and pull him out, only it's not Hornswoggle, it's Super Hornswoggle (Big Show in a leprechaun outfit). I always thought there was a likeness between Swog and Show.

KaosDarksol
09-05-2015, 04:07 PM
The Wyatt Family versus Reigns Ambrose and a partner of their choosing has been announced for NOC. I swear if it's Big Show I will laugh so hard.

Shisen Kopf
09-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Big Show vs Cesaro in a reverse hair vs hair match

Shisen Kopf
09-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Big Show loses of course and has to wear a wig and is now called Wig Show.

Mr. Nerfect
09-06-2015, 02:27 AM
The Wyatt Family versus Reigns Ambrose and a partner of their choosing has been announced for NOC. I swear if it's Big Show I will laugh so hard.

Big Show would be a pretty good choice -- my original suggestion aside -- because he can basically play the non-factor and not hurt anyone's chances of getting over. If they choose some hot-shot from NXT, then you run into the problem of having two new faces in the pressure-cooker. I feel that The Wyatt Family need to win this -- so someone has to turn or be rendered a non-factor.

Anybody Thrilla
09-06-2015, 07:51 AM
It'll probably be the return of Kane or something.

Shisen Kopf
09-06-2015, 11:17 AM
That would be exciting. Kane. Yay!

Shisen Kopf
09-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Big Show loses of course and has to wear a wig and is now called Wig Show.

Then he'll feud with Mizzark Henry and will literally get his wig split.

Innovator
09-06-2015, 12:07 PM
They reveal Big Show to be El Torito's father

Maluco
09-06-2015, 01:06 PM
What about a role for him in Stardust's cosmic world. Take him off TV after a bad injury, amnesia type thing at the hands of Rollins. A 4 man team, let's say Neville, Dudleys and Amell are taking charge before Survivor Series and Stardust and Ascension are on the backfoot.

Stardust does a cryptic promo hinting at a supervillain from another galaxy that will change the game.

Show debuts at Survivor Series as aa Thanos type character in dramatic attire. He no sells the whole match and leads the new Cosmic Alliance to victory.

Would at the very least be entertaining and hilarious...

DAMN iNATOR
09-06-2015, 02:00 PM
That would be exciting. Kane. Yay!

It's all about the workrates!

Anybody Thrilla
09-06-2015, 02:00 PM
I could maybe stomach that.