PDA

View Full Version : How do you watch RAW?

Heisenberg
09-28-2015, 01:20 PM
Here we are at a crossroads where most of us aren't being targeted anymore in terms of storyline and edge of behavior with the characters. It's just the way the business goes. Some of us tune in(myself included) and by the end of the third hour wonder why we did that. Why did we sit through the same crap and hope for something game changing to happen is what we ask ourselves.

It's September 28, 2015 and I wanted to know how you watch RAW and if you don't then tell us how we can escape the hold WWE has us in.

Evil Vito
09-28-2015, 01:25 PM
<font color=goldenrod>It's simply background noise for me now and not much else. I spend most of the 3 hours fucking around on the computer rather than actually watching, unless it seems like it'd be a very good match or something grabs my attention.

Sometimes I'll load up the WWE Network on 2 windows and load up a Nitro and the corresponding Raw from the same night side by side, and I've been trying to get through the Monday Night War that way. It's more entertaining than modern Raw...just as long as I'm not too lazy to do it.</font>

Simple Fan
09-28-2015, 01:30 PM
Usually watch live but if Gotham is on watch it first and fast forward commercials on Raw til I catch back up to live TV. If the Cowboys are playing on MNF I watch Raw after.

Heisenberg
09-28-2015, 01:32 PM
still going to pay the 9.99 and keep up with everything, it's just the Live factor of watching RAW not being there for me.

I was spoiled in Junior/High School. That was the Monday Night War era for me. My kids are fans, but unless I have the show on they don't know that RAW is on or care to watch it independently. I showed them a few Attitude ERA Raws and they can't believe all the stuff they got away with, but also when I was my younger son's age I had the Bret Hart/HBK/Hogan kind of original PG era and hoping that they get to experience their own little Era shift in their time like I did and become fans.

That's the hope in me talking tho

Emperor Smeat
09-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Either live but in the background or live stream but also in the background.

Usually checking on a bunch of websites or watching something else on tv (ex. MNF) with RAW in the background. Even before the switch to 3 hours, RAW hasn't been consistently good enough for it to be the priority when its on.

Sepholio
09-28-2015, 01:55 PM
I DVR it and then watch it. That way I can skip commercials and boring bullshit filler.

The Destroyer
09-28-2015, 01:55 PM
None of the above really. I'd probably watch it on TV if I could but I can be never be arsed looking for it online, so I just stick with Youtube highlights.

Tammy
09-28-2015, 01:59 PM
I watch it in a t-shirt and panties. :love::heart::love::heart:

Big Vic
09-28-2015, 02:06 PM
It's September 28, 2015 and I wanted to know how you watch RAW and if you don't then tell us how we can escape the hold WWE has us in.Find something else to get into, a show, a video game, a girl, etc

Jazzy Foot
09-28-2015, 02:59 PM
Here we are at a crossroads where most of us aren't being targeted anymore in terms of storyline and edge of behavior with the characters. It's just the way the business goes. Some of us tune in(myself included) and by the end of the third hour wonder why we did that. Why did we sit through the same crap and hope for something game changing to happen is what we ask ourselves.

It's September 28, 2015 and I wanted to know how you watch RAW and if you don't then tell us how we can escape the hold WWE has us in.

Naked whilst masturbating during the Divas matches and pictures of Beth Phoenix and nude pics of Gail Kim, and Victoria and Tamina.

Juan
09-28-2015, 03:05 PM
Usually same day, but DVR'd and I wait for it to be over so I can fast forward thru all the crap

Nicky Fives
09-28-2015, 03:11 PM
I'll find it on the internet later on in the week or the following week whenever I find the time to watch.....

Mercenary
09-28-2015, 03:36 PM
On USA this week, and then I'll be there for next weeks

Bad News Gertner
09-28-2015, 03:40 PM
I just watch old wrestling, like 80's stuff.

Shisen Kopf
09-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Why is there no video tape option?

Anybody Thrilla
09-28-2015, 06:02 PM
I bartend on Monday nights. When it's not football season, I'll turn it on with volume there. I even got some people into it that normally wouldn't have been. Now that it's football season though, we watch football on Monday nights and DVR Raw and catch up on it whenever I get around to it.

#1-norm-fan
09-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Background noise when I do watch. Since football season I've just checked out results and watched any part that sounded watchable after.

Lock Jaw
09-28-2015, 07:29 PM
I have it on, but spend a lot of the time playing around on the computer, posting at TPWW, or reading Jimmy Olsen comic books......

For whatever reason, though, I have to have it on....

Last week was torture because it was so "meh" and I was like "Uggggh there's still an hour left.... I want this to just be over and to watch The Muppets...."

So many other things on Monday I could be watching.... Gotham, Blindspot, Muppets....

But now with DVR, I just record those shows and watch RAW live....

Back in the day before DVR, I used to watch 24 on Mondays... was the only time that I skipped RAW in favour of something else..... but now with DVR, if there are conflicts I always choose to watch RAW live....

ron the dial
09-28-2015, 07:39 PM
usually start watching about an hour in via dvr so all of the commercials can fuck off. i tune in every week out of habit more than anything else. not sure how to break that routine, or if i even want to. what else would i do on monday nights?!

Boondock Saint
09-28-2015, 09:07 PM
Same day via DVR. Usually start it around 10:15ish so I can skip through all the commercials and recaps and matches that I don't care about

Johnny Vegas
09-28-2015, 10:49 PM
I watch it naked

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-29-2015, 12:08 AM
PC DVR or Live.

Lock Jaw
09-29-2015, 12:58 AM
[Hilarious "with my eyes" post]

Heisenberg
09-29-2015, 08:50 AM
0 seconds watched here last night. Feels pretty good. Got to watch Aaron Rodgers tear up KC and carved a canoe

Savio
09-29-2015, 09:02 AM
I did a few diff things last night. Enjoyed Kevin Harts stand up on comedy central.

#1-norm-fan
09-29-2015, 09:05 AM
I watched clips on WWE.com

Dukelorange
09-29-2015, 11:43 AM
I would watch live, it has slid to background noise. Now It background noise until New Day and Divas have are done then I play WWE 2K14 online and sim with my friends.

road doggy dogg
09-29-2015, 11:55 AM
I don't watch anymore

Damian Rey
09-29-2015, 02:35 PM
Watch it on hulu. Not typically sucked into any one segment either, which is sad when you consider that it's a 90 minute version which I'd assume is either edited by or has what is shown chosen by WWE.

For instance, the Kevin Owens promo and subsequent challenge to Ryback wasn't included. In fact, can't remember the last time I saw Owens on the hulu cut outside of him doing an intro.

Heisenberg
10-05-2015, 01:35 PM
going to attempt another week without RAW. Will check the live thread to see if anything peaks and changes the game...

Jazzy Foot
10-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Where's the "naked" option?

Heisenberg
10-06-2015, 08:53 AM
well, there is literally nothing to jack it to so naked is not an option.

Sixx
10-06-2015, 10:12 AM
I don't. Not because I think it sucks or whatever, but because it's just not on TV here. And I'm not gonna sit till 4-5 am watching shitty streams.

Only watch short youtube clips.

Lock Jaw
10-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Missed watching RAW live this week, and checked it out today on my DVR.... Fast-forwarding stuff I managed to get through RAW in maybe 1.25 hours....

DAMN iNATOR
10-09-2015, 06:22 AM
I don't. Not because I think it sucks or whatever, but because it's just not on TV here. And I'm not gonna sit till 4-5 am watching shitty streams.

Only watch short youtube clips.

LOL, well you're certainly not missing much these days. :lol:

Sixx
10-09-2015, 06:29 AM
If it was on TV I would always have it in the background I'm sure.

XL
10-09-2015, 07:49 AM
I watch the following day through a website that breaks all sorts of copyright laws. I start off pretty well, watching it all as it happens, then it starts to feel like a chore and I end up skipping through a lot of stuff (Kane/Rollins tag team match, Divas segment, Rusev-Summer, Main Event).