PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like 1200+ people chanting your name....

Rollermacka
10-06-2015, 05:32 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k1Wf8tlDVNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sixx
10-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Your look is sure as hell improving.

Was that the guy you mentioned was a son of some famous wrestler?

Rollermacka
10-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Your look is sure as hell improving.

Was that the guy you mentioned was a son of some famous wrestler?

Me no, not a son of a wrestler. I'm wrestling the son of Big John Studd (legit son)

Sixx
10-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I meant the guy you were wrestling, not you obviously.

Cool stuff.

Heyman
10-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Nothing like 17 people chanting your name!

#CHWWrestling. :D

Ol Dirty Dastard
10-07-2015, 01:28 PM
You both worked pretty hard there, marked improvements on your part.

2 points to improve upon as a fan of the old biz... a) Put a little more into your irish whips... they look fake.

b) I wish you'd get rid of the baggy pants and wear something that fits, like go with proper trunks or something.

But other than those 2 things great work, you're moving fast, cool superplex spot, nice full nelson slam. Wish you went over.

Jordan
10-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Are Booker T and Stevie Ray awesome to you?

Whats your height and weight?

You're improving a lot, I hope ROH snags you up soon.

Are you making any money from ROW?

Rollermacka
10-07-2015, 03:19 PM
You both worked pretty hard there, marked improvements on your part.

2 points to improve upon as a fan of the old biz... a) Put a little more into your irish whips... they look fake.

b) I wish you'd get rid of the baggy pants and wear something that fits, like go with proper trunks or something.

But other than those 2 things great work, you're moving fast, cool superplex spot, nice full nelson slam. Wish you went over.

Yea, I got those leather pants about a year ago..... and I've lost about 30 lbs since then so they are REALLY baggy now (I've gotten new ones that fit a lot better for the recent taping)

Are Booker T and Stevie Ray awesome to you?

Whats your height and weight?

You're improving a lot, I hope ROH snags you up soon.

Are you making any money from ROW?

Booker T and Stevie Ray are really cool, joining ROW was the best thing I could of done for my career.
I'm billed as 6 ft 5 280 lbs (I'm nowhere near 280 anymore but I'm working on putting on more muscle)
I get paid to do ROW, but it's more for the publicity of getting to be on TV, than "getting paid"

Damian Rey
10-07-2015, 04:32 PM
This sounds corny as fuck but seeing such marked improvements both in you physical look and in the ring is such an inspiration. You're making me want to sign up at m local school to give it a shot. Keep it up man.

Tom Guycott
10-07-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm a huge proponent of loud smack talk in the ring.

Good shit, man. Thumbs up. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
10-12-2015, 07:44 AM
It's good to see a find member of these forums make something of himself. Nice work, man. :y: