PDA

View Full Version : How has there not been a thread about the Cesaro injury?

Anybody Thrilla
11-27-2015, 05:11 PM
Reportedly out 4-6 months with a torn rotator cuff that require surgery. Fucking shitty.

Seemed like he was picking up a little bit of steam, too.

KIRA
11-27-2015, 05:13 PM
4-6 months?Jeez this roster is hurting right now.

Anybody Thrilla
11-27-2015, 05:14 PM
This was reported like 5 days ago. Where y'all at?

Shadrick
11-27-2015, 05:14 PM
It's not like they were going to do anything with Claudio anyway. That good ole start/stop WWE booking. "Hey lets pay a little attention to him then abandon him. WELL HE AINT GRAB THE BRASS RING"

Shadrick
11-27-2015, 05:15 PM
This was reported like 5 days ago. Where y'all at?

Where ya ass was at when we recorded in the bathroom?

Anybody Thrilla
11-27-2015, 05:18 PM
You weren't with me when I was shootin in the gym.

Anybody Thrilla
11-27-2015, 05:18 PM
It's not like they were going to do anything with Claudio anyway. That good ole start/stop WWE booking. "Hey lets pay a little attention to him then abandon him. WELL HE AINT GRAB THE BRASS RING"

Surely the injury can't be better than this.

Lock Jaw
11-27-2015, 05:24 PM
We talked about it in a few other threads..... but yeah, it sucks big time. Was probably the brightest part of the show.

Ruien
11-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Because people are arguing with the new idiot, CyNick. How CyNick has time to literally be everywhere on these boards is beyond me. So much invested time everyday.

Theo Dious
11-27-2015, 05:41 PM
Because Cesaro is boring as hell and only smarky workrate fetishes like him.

Ruien
11-27-2015, 05:46 PM
Maaan. The star power is super thin and Kurt Angle is about to become a free agent. How do they not sign him to a 2 month deal or something to get past this terrible time?

Theo Dious
11-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Maaan. The star power is super thin and Kurt Angle is about to become a free agent. How do they not sign him to a 2 month deal or something to get past this terrible time?

I think they're still afraid he'll die on them.

Theo Dious
11-27-2015, 09:31 PM
I'm not even 100% sure he could clear their wellness requirements.

Theo Dious
11-27-2015, 09:32 PM
Also I hate Scott Steiner but they should totally bring him back just to spite Hogan.

The CyNick
11-27-2015, 09:38 PM
From the TV it looked like he was about to get pushed.

The only good thing is he should be back for post Mania time, hopefully he pulls it all together and is in line for a major push.

Evil Vito
11-27-2015, 09:41 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Feel like if they still had a brand split and actually committed to it like they did in the first few years of the brand extension, Cesaro would be thriving at the top of the card on SmackDown or something, probably would have even gotten a World Title run by now.</font>

Theo Dious
11-27-2015, 09:46 PM
From the TV it looked like he was about to get pushed.

Hasn't it looked like that about a thousand times though?

Theo Dious
11-27-2015, 09:46 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Feel like if they still had a brand split and actually committed to it like they did in the first few years of the brand extension, Cesaro would be thriving at the top of the card on SmackDown or something, probably would have even gotten a World Title run by now.</font>

Yeah isn't having one unified champion fan-fucking-tastic?

Simple Fan
11-27-2015, 11:34 PM
I think its better than 2. If there were 2 now Sheamus would be carrying the WWE title and Del Rio would probably be WHC.

Rammsteinmad
11-27-2015, 11:48 PM
Cesaro being injured is probably why I now skip through a 3-hour Raw in ten minutes.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-28-2015, 02:20 AM
The only Wee Woo's are now only my tears.

SlickyTrickyDamon
11-28-2015, 02:26 AM
Thread Answer: Denial.

Anybody Thrilla
11-28-2015, 06:40 AM
Theo Dious...have you always been this negative? I don't remember you this way. What do you watch for?

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-28-2015, 09:51 AM
Theddy only cares about owning people and telling them they are butt hurt.

Ruien
11-28-2015, 10:25 AM
I think they're still afraid he'll die on them.

I'm not even 100% sure he could clear their wellness requirements.

Bring him back to be a manager or special referee or general manager or some crap to get him back on television.

The CyNick
11-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Hasn't it looked like that about a thousand times though?

Not to me. Maybe when he was put with Heyman.

Shadrick
11-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Not to me. Maybe when he was put with Heyman.

:'(

XL
11-28-2015, 02:53 PM
It's still too soon to talk about it.

Mr. Nerfect
11-28-2015, 09:42 PM
Yeah, it's got me pretty bummed out. The bright part of RAW for me. Unless they start doing amazing stuff with the women, I might be out until WrestleMania.

The CyNick
11-29-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeah, it's got me pretty bummed out. The bright part of RAW for me. Unless they start doing amazing stuff with the women, I might be out until WrestleMania.

I could see you taking a week off for Christmas, but you'll be around.

Evil Vito
11-29-2015, 06:57 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Just because somebody is posting here doesn't mean they're watching.

I didn't watch any of Raw last week and don't have much desire to watch anything until the Rumble. Just reading the projected TLC cards, none of it sounds interesting to me.</font>

Lock Jaw
11-29-2015, 06:58 PM
You telling me that you ain't hype for Sheamus/Reigns?!

Ruien
11-29-2015, 09:09 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Just because somebody is posting here doesn't mean they're watching.

I didn't watch any of Raw last week and don't have much desire to watch anything until the Rumble. Just reading the projected TLC cards, none of it sounds interesting to me.</font>

I have watched maybe parts of 10 RAWS since Mania. Watched 1 full RAW though.

Helmsphere
11-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Well it will more then likely put him to come back the same time as Tyson Kidd, so we know what he will end up doing upon his return.

Theo Dious
11-29-2015, 09:33 PM
Theo Dious...have you always been this negative? I don't remember you this way. What do you watch for?

I actually generally enjoy the product. The fans however I do not necessarily care for. I've always found Cesaro boring, though definitely skilled. I don't know how he's expected to carry a main event spot when he can't speak or properly interact with the crowd. He's not going to be a monster heel as he's not visually intimidating; when he tries to look super pissed he ends up looking extremely silly to me. The people I see insisting that he should be the number one guy seem to be willfully overlooking these shortcomings to a ridiculous degree, to the point where it reminds me of a Monty Python sketch:

Push Cesaro!
Look you stupid bastard he's got no charisma!
Yes he has!

As for the unified title thing: People complained for a long time about the brand split and the dual titles. Now we have one unified title and we've dealt with two vacancies and a long stretch of a champion who worked a part-time schedule. Now whereas Cesaro could have had at least a test run on a world title level, he's never going to get a push at the top because he simply doesn't have a full set to be a main eventer. Even a MitB cashin isn't in store for him now, seeing as where it was once the way to propel a "maybe the guy" wrestler to a top title, now it's going to be held back as either a Rollins "ok this is a new top guy" or a Sheamus "put him back in there" role.

The point is as far as I go, I get set off easily on certain subjects, and none more than people being deliberately blind to certain topics. Like European superstars who, despite a wealth of technical skill, won't be fit for a main event run without some major improvement, yet are held up in certain circles to be Wrestling Jesus.

Vastardikai
11-29-2015, 09:38 PM
Just because somebody is posting here doesn't mean they're watching.

Truth.

I may catch Mania and RR, but I haven't consistently watched RAW in years. I keep up with folks I like, but that's it.

How long was this going on? The "Faaaaaaaaaabulous" caption where I called him a douche with bad hair was because I didn't know Tyson Kidd's name.

Rollermacka
11-30-2015, 02:17 AM
Aren't him and Kidd due back at the same time? Have they ever had a team get injured at separate points and return as a team?

The CyNick
11-30-2015, 04:24 PM

That's you.

I don't believe Noid will stop watching.

Not a fan of Ambrose-Owens?

The CyNick
11-30-2015, 04:36 PM
Theo should post more.

Anybody Thrilla
11-30-2015, 05:01 PM
I actually generally enjoy the product. The fans however I do not necessarily care for. I've always found Cesaro boring, though definitely skilled. I don't know how he's expected to carry a main event spot when he can't speak or properly interact with the crowd. He's not going to be a monster heel as he's not visually intimidating; when he tries to look super pissed he ends up looking extremely silly to me. The people I see insisting that he should be the number one guy seem to be willfully overlooking these shortcomings to a ridiculous degree, to the point where it reminds me of a Monty Python sketch:

Push Cesaro!
Look you stupid bastard he's got no charisma!
Yes he has!

As for the unified title thing: People complained for a long time about the brand split and the dual titles. Now we have one unified title and we've dealt with two vacancies and a long stretch of a champion who worked a part-time schedule. Now whereas Cesaro could have had at least a test run on a world title level, he's never going to get a push at the top because he simply doesn't have a full set to be a main eventer. Even a MitB cashin isn't in store for him now, seeing as where it was once the way to propel a "maybe the guy" wrestler to a top title, now it's going to be held back as either a Rollins "ok this is a new top guy" or a Sheamus "put him back in there" role.

The point is as far as I go, I get set off easily on certain subjects, and none more than people being deliberately blind to certain topics. Like European superstars who, despite a wealth of technical skill, won't be fit for a main event run without some major improvement, yet are held up in certain circles to be Wrestling Jesus.

That's all fine, but your initial unprovoked response...

Because Cesaro is boring as hell and only smarky workrate fetishes like him.

...just seemed really out of place and mean-spirited in a thread talking merely about him being injured.

Theo Dious
12-01-2015, 12:34 PM
I snap every so often. It usually means I'm upset about something offline and then get piqued by something I find mildly annoying.

Evil Vito
12-02-2015, 09:10 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Cesaro > Theo Dious</font>

Theo Dious
12-02-2015, 11:46 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Cesaro > Theo Dious</font>

Like I'm going to deny that when the man could kill me with his little finger.

Anybody Thrilla
12-02-2015, 03:05 PM
I think I might go back and re-watch Cesaro's entire United States title run. Sooooo many great matches. Sweet theme song, too.

Mr. Nerfect
12-04-2015, 05:01 PM
That's you.

I don't believe Noid will stop watching.

Not a fan of Ambrose-Owens?

I don't give a fuck what you believe -- I'm not watching RAW or SmackDown, and I've stopped for long periods in the past. I only started watching when Cesaro faced Cena. An illogical apologist like you questioning my integrity is laughable.

And no -- I am not a fan of Owens vs. Ambrose. Not everybody goes ga-ga over the same shit, despite your belief.

Mr. Nerfect
12-04-2015, 05:02 PM
I'm in the same boat as Vito. I might watch the Rumble, but at this rate, I'm going to read the recap first.

Mr. Nerfect
12-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Came here because Emma made me watch NXT.

Anybody Thrilla
12-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Watching the Rumble when you already know who wins (at least the most current one) seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

Also, Owens/Ambrose sounds like a lot of fun to me.