PDA

View Full Version : Will WWE now suffer????

Icame4Hookers
02-09-2016, 03:36 AM
Looking back at the main roster now. and the crappy story lines we have nothing worth watching, and people are tuning out.

With Daniel Bryan now gone
John Cena out on the injured list
Randy Orton also gone for now.

Who can bring the company back to life?

Icame4Hookers
02-09-2016, 04:07 AM
Ambrose might be the only face on the main roster they haven't completely fucked up yet. I doubt he'll get the title over Roman though.

I let my network expire, I'm full of apathy until Wrestlemania. I'll just torrent NXT from now on.

I think Rollins is a face too, also Brock it's just how the crappy writers are booking them 3 together making them look like heels.

Jordan
02-09-2016, 07:33 AM
I am holding onto a small amount of faith that Dean Ambrose wins at Fastlane and faces Trips in the main of WM.

Heisenberg
02-09-2016, 08:39 AM
It's kind of hard to be mad at the WWE when so many things are being provided for us. On the other end it has always been RAW carrying the torch and nothing else. The TNA fan in me appreciates Styles, Joe and Aries being in WWE. Now I don't have to watch TNA anymore. They are moving on and building new talent, talent I could care less about.

road doggy dogg
02-09-2016, 08:39 AM
bro they've been suffering

drave
02-09-2016, 08:42 AM
I mean bro.........

Heisenberg
02-09-2016, 08:43 AM
It's a poop period for sure, but there's no WCW to turn to so I have to stay faithful to WWE, trying real hard. I want to be there for the next boom, by the time WWF went Attitude I was already pure WCW.

drave
02-09-2016, 08:47 AM
It's a poop period for sure, but there's no WCW to turn to so I have to stay faithful to WWE, trying real hard. I want to be there for the next boom, by the time WWF went Attitude I was already pure WCW.

I can kinda get with this. Though what they do at Fastlane and the subsequent build to WM will define whether I remain faithful to them or not. If things stack up to be the same pile of shit they have been, I will cancel my sub and stick to 90 minute Hulu versions of RAW. Truth be told, I barely watch that anymore as things seem so...... bland and same-y feud to feud.

Ambrose running wild would bring something "fresh" and I think can bring some renewed interest. He is a helluva talent of whom the WWE Universe has barely been able to fully absorb. Give him the strap, loosen the reigns (see what I did there, don't worry, I'm showing myself out!) on what he can say/do and let him take control.

More individual control, less scripts.

Heisenberg
02-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Ambrose was pretty entertaining last night, but pretty mild to what he's capable of. Society has killed our wrestling product. The guys they bring in are excellent wrestlers. If I'm in a mood to watch some good spots then I'm set, but that teenager inside that grew up in ATTITUDE wants some guy getting brained with a cheese grater.

drave
02-09-2016, 09:11 AM
It isn't even the violence level for me. Some hardcore matches would be quite entertaining.

I am just bored with the product. So much of the same shit week in, week out and it is stale.

Too many promos to open RAW and usually about the same shit, just insert different names in the promos. On that subject, I really feel that the wrestlers should be given back control of their promos rather than trying to commit lines to memory. Then they would be solely responsible for their own work which could give them a better idea where to go with it.

Think about if Stone Cold never happened, and he was future endeavored as The Ringmaster. Or if Rocky Maivia was future endeavored with that stupid wobbly hair that had way too much juice in it....

It is painfully apparent that the same team writes the promos for everyone from top to bottom. It is as if they have a repository of promos....

Wrestler A is going to talk about Scenario B - GRAB PROMO #335 and insert the relevant names/title/matches/events!!

Briefly mentioned this in another post too..... why doesn't HHH actually make it a reality era? Bring more "real life happenings" into the story, blur the lines, make me not have to suspend my disbelief when two guys are talking, just make me believe it!

Simple Fan
02-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Eh, its been in decline for a while. I like the signings they ade making but that alone is not goi g to do it. Doesnt really bother me all that much as Raw is probably the worst booked wrestling show I watch. Just feels there now and not a whole lot draws you in. If it wasn't for guys like Ambrose, Owens, New Day, and Styles I probably wouldn't watch. Never watch Raw live anymore either. Dont think it is going to effect WWE any because not enough people watch other wrestling shows to really put the heat on them. TNA has been pretty good since moving to Pop and ROH always a good show.

WorkrateHeel
02-10-2016, 03:28 AM
bro they've been suffering

#1-norm-fan
02-10-2016, 10:24 AM
I am holding onto a small amount of faith that Dean Ambrose wins at Fastlane and faces Trips in the main of WM.

I thought for split second at one point that this triple threat match was WWE's way of buying themselves an extra month to see if the Reigns backlash hits WrestleMania 30, Batista-Orton levels. In which case, they can change the plans without having to awkwardly force anything.

But nah. It's Reigns-HHH. And Reigns pinning Ambrose again isn't exactly gonna endear him to the portion of the audience who hates him.

Mr. Nerfect
02-15-2016, 05:24 AM
It's pretty boring at the moment. Becky Lynch is making it.