PDA

View Full Version : TheKrow - I have a request for you in regards to CHW Wrestling

Heyman
04-01-2016, 01:20 PM
TheKrow - I have a request for you in regards to CHW Wrestling:

Krow,

What's going on homie. Hey, I've got a special request for you. I'm not sure if you actually know the owners of CHW Wrestling or are just a fan, but I was wondering if you could request for them to create a CHW Network of some kind? I'd definitely be willing to pay $5.99 per month for some good old fashion Indie/Backyard wrestling.

I'm particularly interested in watching all of Swede Savard's matches, and some of his 5 star clinic's that he's put on.

I'm not sure if a CHW Network is in the works, but I'm sure you guys will be able to attract some angel investors or venture capitalists if finances are an issue.

Cheers man. Keep up the great work! I won't lie - I've had some *very* impure thoughts about Miniak in a thong. :naughty:

Hanso Amore
04-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Being able to watch these events live would be amazing. At the same time, since I have a small child I often can't catch these events, so being able to stream on demand would be amazing.

Damian Rey 2.0
04-01-2016, 02:09 PM
I can't wait till they debut the epic all you can eat buffet matches. No vanilla midgets allowed in that clash.

thekrow
04-01-2016, 07:38 PM
TheKrow - I have a request for you in regards to CHW Wrestling:

Krow,

What's going on homie. Hey, I've got a special request for you. I'm not sure if you actually know the owners of CHW Wrestling or are just a fan, but I was wondering if you could request for them to create a CHW Network of some kind? I'd definitely be willing to pay $5.99 per month for some good old fashion Indie/Backyard wrestling.

I'm particularly interested in watching all of Swede Savard's matches, and some of his 5 star clinic's that he's put on.

I'm not sure if a CHW Network is in the works, but I'm sure you guys will be able to attract some angel investors or venture capitalists if finances are an issue.

Cheers man. Keep up the great work! I won't lie - I've had some *very* impure thoughts about Miniak in a thong. :naughty:

No I am just a fan! CHW wouldn't advertise on forums without a sponsorship deal like they have with spinebuster.pt. I am just a fan of the company and I think it deserves more discussion than it does!

I don't think theres any CHW commercial stuff in the works, the CHW stars do it for the love of the business and for the love of entertaining the many fans at home on youtube on the web.

But if you want to catch all of Swede Savards classic match then you are IN LUCK TODAY because he recently launched his own website at www.swedesavard.com (http://www.swedesavard.com) were you can find EVERY match of his CHW career and more fun stuff.

So head on over to www.swedesavard.com (http://www.swedesavard.com) today for your PRIDE OF PHILLY fix!
As far as having feelings for Miniak well I am sorry I must disappoint but shes been married to Swede Savard for quite a time now! In fact she and her husband, known together as S&M are invited to GENERAL MANAGER MATTY BOYLE'S office on the next episode of Carnage! So make sure to catch CHW carnage tomorrow to see your favorites in action!

Bad News Gertner
04-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Oh man, Matty Boyle, Miniak and Swede Savard in the same room? You just know something crazy will happen!