PDA

View Full Version : Those goddamn motherfuckers

harmsway
04-05-2016, 05:09 PM
It needs it's own thread!

I am sure it was all vince's ploy,but..

Cole,jbl, and Saxton giving that fucking reverse psychology intro on raw last night. What the fucking fuck. "Oh you fans think you're so smart, just watch we are gonna say it's cool to hijack the show and then you won't do it".

The fucking balls on these cats to say this is the night where they boo the guys they normally cheer when they been booing reigns in every gymnasium around the country since January is so fucking bush league.

/rant

Simple Fan
04-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Agree it was kind of ignorant since those are fans from around the world that represent a large part of the WWE audience. Granted that crowd is always crazy but it just felt like a slap in the face the way they kept mentioning it.

Corkscrewed
04-05-2016, 10:54 PM
They were basically try to cover the eyes of the casual fans and fool them into thinking that the boos weren't because of the product. Just repeat the big lie.

Ruien
04-05-2016, 10:56 PM
I thought it was smart of them. Basically 1 upping the trolls.

jbizness
04-06-2016, 05:30 AM
I thought it was smart of them. Basically 1 upping the trolls.
Exactly. It is consistently the douchebag convention center every year. I watch to see WWE, good or bad.. not a bunch of fat motherfuckers dressed as Hogan and Savage chanting for JBL and Lawler.

Schlomey
04-06-2016, 09:44 AM
I was wondering how long it would take someone to bring this up. They basically hijacked the hijack and with so many mentions seemingly stole credit from the fans who make the Raw after Mania great. It was more fun when WWE tried to ignore it and now they are basically branding, trademarking and owning something they did not create....thus kinda ruining it.

Destor
04-06-2016, 09:50 AM
So you're mad that they're taking the fun out of being a twat?

Schlomey
04-06-2016, 10:20 AM
In different words, yeah.

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-06-2016, 11:34 AM
WWE ensures nobody has any fun. Only Roman Reigns gets to have fun!

Theo Dious
04-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Wow, participants in a worked product saying things that aren't true to reality.

Shocking.