PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns was made to apologize to the locker room before flying back home

GD
06-29-2016, 11:45 PM
WWE ordered Reigns to go into the locker room last week to apologize to everyone before he was flown home. There were mixed reactions to it. The person who first told me about it said that Mark Carrano ordered Reigns to do it, which means it came from Paul Levesque and not Vince McMahon’s side. They felt there was no need to humiliate him like that but others didn’t have the same reaction.

If only,

http://i.makeagif.com/media/12-01-2015/Hou1uf.gif

Also, my reaction to the story

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

GD
06-29-2016, 11:54 PM
Rumors suggest amphetamines and marijuana

http://www.cannabisculture.com/files/images/rvd.jpg

Disturbed316
06-30-2016, 02:54 AM
Haha suck it Reigns, bitch.

drave
06-30-2016, 06:14 AM
Rightfully so.

"The guy" gets a rocket strapped to his back, despite fans shitting all over his push, and does something very stupid. Everyone there is vying for that spot and he knowingly violated the policy. It is disrespectful to everyone in the "locker room".

Cool King
06-30-2016, 06:18 AM
Seems like a lot of people are having fun with this news.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4MWD2-doXgo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool King
06-30-2016, 06:18 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jRIP3pvcJQs?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rammsteinmad
06-30-2016, 09:49 AM
Seems weird that smoking weed would get you suspended. I mean, I dunno what legislation in the states etc, but it's not any kind of performance-enhancing drug and unless he's getting caught by police whilst driving under the influence, I don't really see what's the deal about a cheeky spliff.

However, if that's the policy, then yeah he's an idiot for breaking it, and I kinda hope there is some backlash to this rather than just a 30-day suspension and then back on top to continue his Superman #2 push.

Black Widow
06-30-2016, 09:51 AM
While everyone still waits for Orton's apology.

Theo Dious
06-30-2016, 01:49 PM
He's at home writing "I will not drop a deuce on the wellness policy" 5000 times on a blackboard.

Stickman
06-30-2016, 03:16 PM
That's kind of ridiculous to be honest. I'm sure the other wrestlers don't give a fuck other than hopefully it gives them more screen time. By forcing him to apologize I can see other wrestlers resent that because it's kind of like, "Hey guys, I'm the appointed leader here and the company is revolving around me, I'm sorry for letting the office down." If I was another wrestler I'd pretty much think, Fuck you and your high horse. You can't force apologies and that is obviously forced.

Big Vic
06-30-2016, 04:31 PM
I don't think he was giving his horse weed too, Stickman.

Simple Fan
06-30-2016, 05:08 PM
If his return is in either Colorado, Washington(state or D.C), or Oregon he might get cheered.

Droford
06-30-2016, 05:12 PM
If his return is in either Colorado, Washington(state or D.C), or Oregon he might get cheered.

Battleground is in DC

Simple Fan
06-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Well he has a chance then. Could cut a promo like Rollins saying he was stressed from carrying the company on his back to only be hated by the fans so he broke down and smoked a joint to ease his stress. D.C fans might relate to him then.

WWE will just being him back like nothing happened though. Might even regain the WWE Championship.

Droford
06-30-2016, 05:37 PM
I'm looking forward to being there to soak in the gift of..Roman reigns return

Emperor Smeat
06-30-2016, 05:58 PM
Wonder if part of the reason was just frustration by the WWE considering how poorly the Reigns experiment has been to make him Cena's successor.

WWE vents out in frustration due to their plans are still not working and if rumors are to be believed, deflate Reigns' ego as a wake up call so he works on improving himself as a potential mega star.

Jordan
06-30-2016, 06:03 PM
Wonder if part of the reason was just frustration by the WWE considering how poorly the Reigns experiment has been to make him Cena's successor.

WWE vents out in frustration due to their plans are still not working and if rumors are to be believed, deflate Reigns' ego as a wake up call so he works on improving himself as a potential mega star.

Yup.

DAMN iNATOR
06-30-2016, 11:23 PM
Seems weird that smoking weed would get you suspended. I mean, I dunno what legislation in the states etc, but it's not any kind of performance-enhancing drug and unless he's getting caught by police whilst driving under the influence, I don't really see what's the deal about a cheeky spliff.

However, if that's the policy, then yeah he's an idiot for breaking it, and I kinda hope there is some backlash to this rather than just a 30-day suspension and then back on top to continue his Superman #2 push.

Well, I mean I don't know what he was expecting to happen. After all, we're coming up on a decade now since RVD was busted for simple possession in his car, and it cost him his push, too.

The sooner guys realize that those two are examples of what they should NOT do immediately after finally making it big, the better.

Emperor Smeat
07-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Supposedly the apology never happened at least in front of other wrestlers according to recent dirtsheet news.

Earlier today a report from The Wrestling Observer claimed WWE ordered Roman Reigns to apologize to the WWE locker room following news of his 30 day suspension for violating the company Wellness Policy.

According to two sources within WWE, one of them being a talent on the roster, the apology never took place, and the timeframe for when the apology could have happened doesn’t quite compute.

Both sources noted the WWE locker room was informed of Roman Reigns’ suspension on Tuesday, June 21st, when talents arrived for the Smackdown tapings, and no one was aware of it during or after Raw the previous night. Sources added Reigns simply packed his bags and left following the June 20th Raw taping, and if some type of speech or apology took place, it was not in front of the WWE locker room.

GD
07-02-2016, 12:13 AM

Weed yields a fine. He was suspended for amphetamine according to the dirt sheets.

KIRA
07-02-2016, 02:00 PM
I was thinking the other day about how this would affect his push.The fans will never let him live it down and if he just continues to be pushed(especially as a face) it will probably just fuel the resentment.Then there's the amount of coverage it got seeing as how the company is really nervous about their image concerning drug use all this and the fact that he is not over I wonder if the company(mostly Vince) is still willing to put him at the forefront?