PDA

View Full Version : Jericho is a little bad ass

Jordan
08-22-2016, 07:34 PM
From f4w

BROCK LESNAR, CHRIS JERICHO IN HEATED ALTERCATION AT SUMMERSLAM
BY DAVE MELTZER | @DAVEMELTZERWON | AUG 22, 2016 3:00 PM
TWITTERFACEBOOKGOOGLE+

The ending of the Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar SummerSlam match, which went pretty much as planned, led to a verbal and somewhat physical confrontation between Lesnar and Chris Jericho last night.

According to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position just as the match ended, apparently to see if Orton was okay and to find out what exactly happened. He asked Michael Hayes what the finish was or if that was the finish. Hayes wouldn't answer him at which point Jericho said, "That's bullsh*t."

Jericho said that just as Lesnar came back from the ring. Lesnar thought he was talking about his match, and called Jericho a pussy according to one version, or "shut up" according to another, and to mind his own business. The two got face-to-face and started exchanging words, with one version saying they were shouting at each other the whole time.

Lesnar pushed Jericho with his fingers, and Jericho did what was described as the "Rousey-Tate" foreheed press. One version also had Jericho shoving Lesnar to the wall at one point.

They got tangled up against the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him. Paul "HHH" Levesque jumped in quickly and broke it up. It was heated enough that they went back at it at which time Vince McMahon broke it up. Jericho started yelling about Lesnar and McMahon told Jericho that it was all a work and to be professional.

Levesque reportedly told McMahon that Lesnar started it, and Jericho was just standing up for himself but there were more words exchanged.

Jericho saw Orton and got mad, which everyone noted was because he was concerned with Orton's health and safety. Orton reportedly assured him that he knew the way everything was coming.

Theo Dious
08-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Go home Chris Jericho you are drunk.

Crimson
08-22-2016, 08:10 PM
So he went up to Lesnar without even gathering facts. Not too smart

Corkscrewed
08-22-2016, 09:45 PM
Jericho saw Orton and got mad, which everyone noted was because he was concerned with Orton's health and safety. Orton reportedly assured him that he knew the way everything was coming.
"HOW COULD YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THAT RISK, YOU STUPID IDIOT??"

Ruien
08-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Have to love Y2J.

RP
08-23-2016, 12:08 AM
I feel like Jericho could of kicked the shit out Lesnar after reading that.

Lock Jaw
08-23-2016, 12:23 AM
Lesnar def would have got......... it.

Heyman
08-23-2016, 12:40 AM
I love Jericho but he should think his lucky stars that Lesnar didn't maul him.

Hanso Amore
08-23-2016, 12:45 AM
Props for standing his ground, clearly Brock misunderstood the situation. And hayes is a faggot with nigger aids

#BROKEN Hasney
08-23-2016, 05:07 AM
So he went up to Lesnar without even gathering facts. Not too smart

No, he went to Hayes to gather facts who wouldn't tell him shit and Lesnar came back and mis-heard him and Jericho just stood his ground. He never went up to Brock at any point to confront him.

Rammsteinmad
08-23-2016, 05:47 AM
Yeah, sounds like a huge misunderstanding between the two (or three), but either way mad props to Jericho for standing up to Lesnar.

Not gonna deny, when I saw the heading on the main page, before reading it I kinda hoped it was something about Jericho standing up for "wrestling" and saying he's sick of Lesnars attitude or lack of respect towards people/the industry/the boys whatever. That would have been fucking badass.

Mr. Nerfect
08-23-2016, 07:36 AM
Jericho is the coolest man in professional wrestling.

hb2k
08-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Apparently they were forehead to forehead at one point, with Lesnar kissing him on the forehead and daring Jericho to kiss him back, then saying "punch me or kiss me, bitch".

Jordan
08-23-2016, 09:12 AM
You really gotta give props to Jericho for having some serious balls.

Big Vic
08-23-2016, 10:06 AM
I heard Brock started tugging on jericho's cock a bit until he got hard.

Black Widow
08-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Good for Jericho. Ive had enough of Douches ego. WWE should drop him right now what would he do? Get caught roiding again? Fail another NFL tryout? Retire and go home to bang a 60 year old?

Rammsteinmad
08-23-2016, 11:24 AM
Probably sit at home and spend the rest of his life enjoying his millions, while we slave away paying off mortgages.

Evil Vito
08-23-2016, 11:32 AM
I love Jericho and applaud his balls in standing up to him...but Lesnar could have used him as a toothpick if so inclined.

Stickman
08-23-2016, 12:02 PM
I don't know why, but I feel like Jericho can handle himself. Obviously he isn't a mma figter, but I feel in a real fight he would do ok against anyone.

KIRA
08-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Jericho is a walking example of looks being deceptive look at the whole thing with Goldberg

Y2j has brass balls.

#BROKEN Hasney
08-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Brock may have said some things to Jericho that would get him and WWE in trouble if they got out. I'm assuming "faggot" was said knowing Brock.

From 2004:

To print what Brock Lesnar said might make even John Rocker blush. But after his curse-laden outburst, he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

RP
08-23-2016, 02:13 PM
LOL

erickman
08-23-2016, 02:53 PM
didn't he and scot stiener go at it too

Jordan
08-23-2016, 06:05 PM
I really hope he talks about this on his podcast.

Mr. Nerfect
08-23-2016, 06:12 PM
Jericho is...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E7oMBq1vkCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drave
08-23-2016, 06:16 PM
Do you blame him though? Scripted finish or not, it is pretty fucked to damage another performer to that extent.

Mr. Nerfect
08-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Yeah, people going "Jericho should have gathered facts" seem to be forgetting that stiffing the shit out of your opponent in the ring is pretty unprofessional. The idea is to work.

drave
08-23-2016, 06:23 PM
Even IF they were told to do a stiff finish, Orton is lucky to get out without a concussion and not be forced into retirement.

He legit looked confused afterwards..... could be good selling, but it didn't appear to be the type of "selling" one does in wrestling.

Crimson
08-23-2016, 08:45 PM
If it was worked as a stiff finish isn't the WWE at fault not Brock? Plus Shane came out to take an f5, pretty sure that wouldn't happen if it was a shoot finish.

drave
08-23-2016, 08:49 PM
You can work stiff and not do what he did though.....

Mr. Nerfect
08-23-2016, 09:53 PM
Everyone who gets in the ring with Brock knows they are going to get roughed up a bit. You're going to be F5'd onto a rail or out of your shoes. I don't think that was Jericho's problem. I think the idea was to get the effect of blood by digging a really sharp elbow in, which could end a career in today's landscape.

And yes, the WWE probably needs to smarten up with how they use Brock.

Vastardikai
08-23-2016, 10:39 PM
Jericho was trained in the Dungeon. I don't think Brock would have a cakewalk.

Had a question, then looked up Plane Ride from Hell, and realized I was super wrong.

Simple Fan
08-23-2016, 10:45 PM
Thought the finish was fine. From what I hear though Brock supposedly kissed Jericho and was telling him to either punch him or kiss him but then says he doesn't like gays. Is Jericho gay?

GD
08-24-2016, 12:03 AM
Jericho taking down Goldberg was better IMO

http://www.rantsports.com/pro-wrestling/files/2014/04/Chris-Jericho-Goldberg.jpg

#BROKEN Hasney
08-24-2016, 04:57 AM
Yeah, people going "Jericho should have gathered facts" seem to be forgetting that stiffing the shit out of your opponent in the ring is pretty unprofessional. The idea is to work.

Not only that, but he was trying to gather facts. Could have all been avoided if fucking Hayes told Jericho it was a work straight away.

Nicky Fives
08-24-2016, 10:41 AM
The fact that he has a very successful band and has options elsewhere plays into the brashness.... No one else would stand up without fear of repercussions, but knowing he can fall back to Fozzy and not take a huge hit in lifestyle, he can pretty much do what he wants as a locker room leader

GD
08-24-2016, 01:44 PM
Is Fozzy really that big? I mean I read his book but he tends to overstate his accomplishments, doesn't he? 'cause he's a wrestler...

Volare
08-24-2016, 01:50 PM
I know they've played with Metallica in Australia, done some tours with Avenged Sevenfold.

Theo Dious
08-24-2016, 05:55 PM
I cant be the only one who assumes thst Paul Heyman was standing off to one side yelling "NO BROCK NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

Emperor Smeat
08-25-2016, 01:55 AM
Looks like Orton fibbed a bit about knowing everything and approving plans for the match.

Ended up being a bit pissed off since in reality he didn't find out until he got to the arena and then management likely misled him about the ending.

The story behind Lesnar vs. Orton was to create a scenario where nobody knew where reality ended, and preferably where people thought Lesnar was breaking the code or script.

Orton wasn’t told until he got to the arena, as he was planning for a usual main event. He was told when he got there that he was not going to have a normal match, and that the match wasn’t about going back-and-forth and keeping both men strong, but about making Lesnar stronger. The original idea was to be a total destruction for Lesnar, where Orton would be on the ground bleeding. It was supposed to look like Lesnar “went against the script” on him and hurt him. There would be confusion and the match would end, with Orton seemingly concussed and the referee stopping the match....

There will be people denying this most likely, because they have to, but Orton was told that Lesnar knew how to graze him with his elbow to open up a cut without hurting him and was told that was what would happen in the match. As it turned out, Lesnar elbowed the hell out of him, and threw some stiff punches, and Orton was bleeding like crazy from a cut that needed ten staples to close. Orton stayed down and was acting like he was knocked out, as he was supposed to. Medical personnel and the referee acted confused, because they were. I don’t know this as a fact, but I believe the referee knew going in that Lesnar was winning, but if he did, was given a different finish, because the fact Lesnar was going over was not kept secret...

One person noted that Orton was told to do it, but wasn’t expecting it to be the way it was. He wasn’t going to complain publicly about it but also was never going to do that kind of a favor again and wasn’t particularly thrilled

Volare
08-25-2016, 02:21 AM
Well that makes sense about Hayes being a dick and not saying a word.

Damian Rey 2.0
08-25-2016, 02:50 AM
Why is it they're ok with Lesnar legit cutting open a guy then said guy just blading and not risking injury? It makes no sense.

Makes even less sense to have a extreme part timer destroy the guy outside of Cena who has credibility to be put in the main event and get guys over. I know it's been said, but how the fuck could they think that's a good idea?